Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

"I do think I would look sexy like that." Kikyo grinned. "Who else is in?"

((To the sleep.))

finx said:
"I do think I would look sexy like that." Kikyo grinned. "Who else is in?"

((To the sleep.))

"Sister Lori is. She's currently talking with Sister Ikki. So which outfit in that pic do you like better and would rather wear?"

"I would have to see them on me to make the decision." Kikyo shrugged "I like modeling cloths."

finx said:
"I would have to see them on me to make the decision." Kikyo shrugged "I like modeling cloths."

"Well, just judging by the pic, which would you prefer? And would you like to be tape-gagged and cuffed as well?"

"Either is fine and the second one to the left I guess." Kikyo shrugged. "Well good luck with the others child don't let me down." she laughed and walked off to continue her chores.

finx said:
"Either is fine and the second one to the left I guess." Kikyo shrugged. "Well good luck with the others child don't let me down." she laughed and walked off to continue her chores.

I return to see Lori and Ikki.

"I'm about to go see Sister Risha. How's it coming along?"

They smiled "I agreed." Ikki smiled "Kara will be back soon go on or you'll ruin the surprise." Lori shooed him away.

finx said:
They smiled "I agreed." Ikki smiled "Kara will be back soon go on or you'll ruin the surprise." Lori shooed him away.

"Oh, one more thing: Ikki, since you knew her, do you think Avatar Korra would have been into BDSM?"

"Maybe if it was with the person she loved." Ikki chuckled "she was in to some odd things." Kikyo came in with a bag of things. "I brought presents." She cooed

finx said:
"Maybe if it was with the person she loved." Ikki chuckled "she was in to some odd things." Kikyo came in with a bag of things. "I brought presents." She cooed

"Ooh. What did you bring? Is it something for all three of us?"

"Yes it is." Kikyo giggled "It's some suits, tape and rope." she pulled out a suit and placed against her body to model it a little "You like?"

finx said:
"Yes it is." Kikyo giggled "It's some suits, tape and rope." she pulled out a suit and placed against her body to model it a little "You like?"

(Wait, who's in the room? Ikki, Lori, Kikyo, and me?)

"Wow. Hold on. Don't put anything on yet. Where did you get this? And you do have things like cuffs, monogloves, and vibrators, right? And I think I'll pass on the rope. I'd rather use cuffs. Speaking of which, I'd like thumb cuffs, hand cuffs, and typical bondage cuffs. Did you get those? What about platform heels and regular high heels?"

((yes those four.))
Yes I got the general stuff the rest you'll have to get yourself because I don't know what a lot of those things are." Kikyo smiled softly and handed over the bag chuckling softly. "You want a dance later?" she asked smiling.

finx said:
((yes those four.))
Yes I got the general stuff the rest you'll have to get yourself because I don't know what a lot of those things are." Kikyo smiled softly and handed over the bag chuckling softly. "You want a dance later?" she asked smiling.

"Oh yeah. Go get the rest of the stuff. That's some handcuffs, bondage cuffs, thumb cuffs, monogloves, black platform heels, and black high heels.

"The platform heels look like this:

*Shows them this pic: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/190/8/5/Bianca_Beauchamp_wallpaper_v01_by_Duke_3d.jpg *

Monogloves look like this:

*Shows them this pic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM_in_culture_and_media#mediaviewer/File:Armbinder.jpg *

"For that last pic, what do you think of that girl's ass?"

"Those are high I think we should start with something shorter and her butt is fine." Kikyo shrugged. "Your ass is finer." she grinned and smacked his butt.

finx said:
"Those are high I think we should start with something shorter and her butt is fine." Kikyo shrugged. "Your ass is finer." she grinned and smacked his butt.

"Oh, am I getting back at you. When you put on that suit, you won't be able to sit for a week! I'm just going to wait for the right moment.

"But that'll have to wait. I'm going to see Sister Risha and then the alpha bitch herself, Jinora. It's going to get late soon. Go get the rest of the stuff, I'll see Risha and Jinora. By the time I'm done talking with them, it'll be late, and I'll be hitting the hay. While I'm talking with those two, that should give you enough time to go and get the stuff and get back right when it gets dark. Sound good? And wish me luck with Jinora."

"Sounds good and good luck your going to need it...if she doesn't murder you." Kikyo laughed and vanished once again. "Good luck." Lori hugged him quickly then went with Ikki to sort out the things in the bag.

finx said:
"Sounds good and good luck your going to need it...if she doesn't murder you." Kikyo laughed and vanished once again. "Good luck." Lori hugged him quickly then went with Ikki to sort out the things in the bag.

I walk through the open hallway into Sister Risha's chamber. She's sitting there meditating.

"Pardon me. I hope I'm not interrupting."

((should have done them all at once my brain is fighting for different reactions.))
Risha looked up and smiled. "Oh course not child what can I help you with? Are you enjoying your visit so far?"

finx said:
((should have done them all at once my brain is fighting for different reactions.))
Risha looked up and smiled. "Oh course not child what can I help you with? Are you enjoying your visit so far?"

"I'm enjoying it very much; thank you. I'd like to see more airbending, but I'm content right now. Anyway, remember when I talked about having fantasies earlier?"

finx said:
"Yes I remember." Risha sat up straighter "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I wanted to discuss what I'm into, if that's okay. That's BDSM and bondage. What's your opinion on that?"

Back
Top Bottom