Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

"Um...well once I didn't really think of anything I just wanted to know what it was like." Lori blushed brightly "I'll practice in my robes then I can wear the sexy cloths." she smiled softly.

Lori blushed and stood dancing like the girl in the video she felt weird doing it but she was happy if he was. "What do you think?" she asked squeezing her butt.

"Now THAT would be sexy as hell in that outfit. Twirl your hips, would you?"

"While you're dancing, do you think any of the other female Air Nomads here would wear latex?"

"Some maybe but only in private." Lori twirled her hips wanting to get it perfect. "Hows this?"

Lori blushed softly shivering softly she kept moving "What's next?'' she asked her hips getting tired.

((so tired falling asleep I can't keep eyes open can't think straight. I'll be back later today night))

finx said:
Lori blushed softly shivering softly she kept moving "What's next?'' she asked her hips getting tired.

((so tired falling asleep I can't keep eyes open can't think straight. I'll be back later today night))

"Do you think we can talk with the Council about all this stuff?"

'Of course...lets do it one at a time. It will be easier that way Jinora last." Lori smiled at him then nodded "I'll get the first one Kara...she's a little slutty." Lori admitted with a blush then hurried off dragging Kara with her "What is so important?" the older woman asked chuckling.

finx said:
'Of course...lets do it one at a time. It will be easier that way Jinora last." Lori smiled at him then nodded "I'll get the first one Kara...she's a little slutty." Lori admitted with a blush then hurried off dragging Kara with her "What is so important?" the older woman asked chuckling.

"Hello, Sister Kara. Well, remember earlier when I wanted to talk about my fantasies?"

"Of course just call me Kara though." Kara chuckled "What do you fantasy about? Guys?" she teased with a smirk. Lori scowled at her "He's all man." "Then why are you still dressed and not under him?" Kara teased more laughing at Lori's blush.

finx said:
"Of course just call me Kara though." Kara chuckled "What do you fantasy about? Guys?" she teased with a smirk. Lori scowled at her "He's all man." "Then why are you still dressed and not under him?" Kara teased more laughing at Lori's blush.

Haha. I love Air Nomad humor.

"Well, I am bi, so I have fantasized about guys before, but one of my biggest fetishes is latex clothing.

"Just hear me out on this: One of the fantasies I've always had was the entire Nun Council of the Eastern Air Temple clad in black latex catsuits and they give me a lap dance while they're clad in latex. You all dance provocatively in latex in front of me while I'm strapped to a chair in nothing but a black latex g-string with my arms in a black leather monoglove, my legs in a spreader bar, and I'm heavily tape-gagged with black duct tape.

'What do you two think of that fantasy so far?"

"I already agreed." Lori blushed softly. Kara thought a moment "You'll have a up hill battle with a few members but if you dance for us as well I'll agree...do you want more then that?"

finx said:
"I already agreed." Lori blushed softly. Kara thought a moment "You'll have a up hill battle with a few members but if you dance for us as well I'll agree...do you want more then that?"

"Well, I'd also like to kind of tie all of you up and gag you all with tape while you all are in latex. Bondage is my thing.

"What say you to that?"

"Sure if your up to doing us." Kara grinned wincing at Lori "You can't leave us all flustered less you want to see us get off by ourselves though little Lori may need to be guided." Lori turned a even brighter pink "I know all the others sizes you talk to them and I'll buy the suits."

finx said:
"Sure if your up to doing us." Kara grinned wincing at Lori "You can't leave us all flustered less you want to see us get off by ourselves though little Lori may need to be guided." Lori turned a even brighter pink "I know all the others sizes you talk to them and I'll buy the suits."

"Wow. Thank you for being so open minded.

"After we do that, why don't we take that a step further? This might seem like a bit much, but hear me out. And I don't think think this is too weird, as the youngest girls in the temple are like 14.

"What if we were to get every single student and nun in the entire Eastern Air Temple to wear black latex catsuits? All the nuns are either pretty young or are older but are complete MILFs. For all the students, it'll be an interesting experience for them to try something new.

"What say you to that?"

'Well it wouldn't be a permanent but the under aged girls are out of the question." Kara shook her head "And they don't have to if they don't want to."

finx said:
'Well it wouldn't be a permanent but the under aged girls are out of the question." Kara shook her head "And they don't have to if they don't want to."

"Er, you're right. Sorry if that sounded much. I say girls of that age because that's when hormones start developing and that's when a little of people of that age start...um...masturbating...

"But at least you're up for it, and I commend you for that. Should we try Ikki next? She seems kind of crazy. I think she'd like what we'd have to say.

"Lastly, have you ever been tape-gagged before, Kara?"

"Once it was fun...except when she shoved that shock in my mouth." Kara chuckled "I'll go shopping." "Yes lets try Ikki next." Lori smiled and lead the way to Ikki's room "Ikki our guest has something to ask." Lori smiled "Ask what?" Ikki frowned.

finx said:
"Once it was fun...except when she shoved that shock in my mouth." Kara chuckled "I'll go shopping." "Yes lets try Ikki next." Lori smiled and lead the way to Ikki's room "Ikki our guest has something to ask." Lori smiled "Ask what?" Ikki frowned.

"Ikki, would you happen to be into BDSM?"

"Of course not." Ikki made a face "What a silly question." she huffed "Oh come on Ikki I know the real you." Lori frowned. Ikki blushed "I will not discuss this with a stranger."

finx said:
"Of course not." Ikki made a face "What a silly question." she huffed "Oh come on Ikki I know the real you." Lori frowned. Ikki blushed "I will not discuss this with a stranger."

"Ikki, you always seemed like the crazy one to me. I've always heard that you were kind of a foil to your sister. Lori, just tell her about the latex catsuit. After that, the tape-gag."

"Alright go see the other while we talk." Lori sat down and began to whisper with Ikki.

"Hmm Shika then Kikyo then Nina, Risha, Tara leave Jinora for last." Lori nodded "That should be the order good luck." she smiled.

((I will return going to get.))

Back
Top Bottom