Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

"I would like to hear it." Jinora scowled and Lori protested. "I'm waiting." she hissed hands fisting.

((well you can make sounds of protest))
Lori glared at him "She can't tell me why don't you remove the tape." Jinora snorted softly.

Lori struggled to get free and explain herself blushing in embarrassment as Jinora sighed softly "You like him don't you?" Lori blushed "I knew from the way you looked at him when he first entered it's alright just do this in your room." Lori nodded looking away as Jinora chuckled.

finx said:
Lori struggled to get free and explain herself blushing in embarrassment as Jinora sighed softly "You like him don't you?" Lori blushed "I knew from the way you looked at him when he first entered it's alright just do this in your room." Lori nodded looking away as Jinora chuckled.

"Wait, Sister Jinora! Um...Please hear me out with this, but...Is this something you might be interested in?"

"I don't think so." Jinora snorted "I've done it before and well you would have to talk me into it." Lori's arms were beginning to ach and she whined softly.

finx said:
"I don't think so." Jinora snorted "I've done it before and well you would have to talk me into it." Lori's arms were beginning to ach and she whined softly.

"You've done it before? Do tell us more! And sorry Lori if you're hurting."

'It wasn't like this." Jinora blushed "It was a long time ago and it was with someone I loved at the time." she tugged her hair "It was great even though it hurt at first." her eyes drifted off lost in memory. "Go on and bring her to her room just don't be to loud." Jinora chuckled.

finx said:
'It wasn't like this." Jinora blushed "It was a long time ago and it was with someone I loved at the time." she tugged her hair "It was great even though it hurt at first." her eyes drifted off lost in memory. "Go on and bring her to her room just don't be to loud." Jinora chuckled.

"Okay. But one last thing before I let you go: Have you at least had tape over your mouth before?"

Jinora paled "Once." she left in a hurry. Lori whined to get his attention with difficulty she managed to stand and walk to him smiling threw the tape.

"Okay. Time to work my muscles."

I hoist up Lori onto my shoulders and lead her to her room, with her legs in front of me and her head behind me. Lori begins to giggle through the gag.

"Just mmph repeatedly as we get closer to your room. I also have another fetish I want to discuss. Oh, and one more thing..."

I clasp down on Lori's ass and squeeze it hard. I shake it a bit.

Lori giggled again then gasped blushing she glance over her shoulder and kicked his shoulder "Mhh!" she pointed with her foot to her room hoping no one would see her like this it would be hard to explain though most of the air nomads were open minded.

I take Lori to her room, close the door, and lay Lori down on her bed. I give her taped lips one last kiss before peeling the tape off.

"What did you think?"

"I'm excited to know what your going to do next...I really do have a crush on you." Lori blushed "It was at a Earth festival when I first saw you a year ago and I've never gotten over it."

"That was you? I didn't know you were an Air Nomad! I guess you look different since you got your tattoos."

I began to untie Lori.

"There was something else I wanted to talk with you about. Have you heard of a latex catsuit before? Do you know what it is?"

(That took over 20 minutes. No offense, but is there any way we could make our responses more frequent?)

((depends on when I'm on. How long I'm on for and if I'm doing other things it might be shorter might be longer as of right know I'm about ready for bed.))
"Yes I actually have." Lori admitted with a small blush "You have one for me to try on don't you." she giggled. "Bring it on."

(Err...I'm hoping you can stay on a bit longer.)

"Well, I don't have one with me... But I'm sure we can look for one. Want to see some sexy pics and videos in the meantime?"

((I'll be on for a little bit longer maybe 10-15 minutes))
Lori nodded "Sure." she was a little disappointed he didn't want to do anything else with her but she did want to see the videos.

"Check this out."

(Shows her this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVK5INO5_Yk)

"What do you think of her outfit? Would you wear it? And what do you think of her ass? Would you grab it?"

I continue to fondle Lori.

"Why would I grab her butt? I'm not into girls but I would wear that it looks cute as long as it's a little loose." Lori blushed softly as she watched the video letting him fondle her.

"Yes, but... Does her butt look sexy?

"And would you do what she's doing in the video for me? Kind of wear that outfit and bend over in front of me and stuff? And grab your ass in that outfit in front of me like she did?"

"Maybe." Lori smiled softly "Maybe when can let me start in normal cloths so I'm comfortable with it." she looked at him "Would that be alright?"

"I mean, I'm not into normal clothes really. You could probably wear a sexy outfit on your own before you do it in front of me. I'm sure the other elders won't mind.

"First, this is out of left field, but please bear with me: Have you ever masturbated before? If so, to what?"

Back
Top Bottom