Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

"I am open to new things." Lori blushed softly "I don't know it makes me nervous though." she chewed her bottom lip.

finx said:
"I am open to new things." Lori blushed softly "I don't know it makes me nervous though." she chewed her bottom lip.

Don't be. Let me start by asking this: Would you happen to have any duct tape lying around anywhere?"

'Yes." Lori got it out handling it to him blushing softly "Be careful with me though."

"Okay. don't worry. I will be. I promise."

I start pulling off a wide piece. The tears echo through the room we're in.

"Have you ever had duct tape over your mouth before?"

'No...will it hurt?" Lori sat down across from him a soft pink color. "I don't want it to hurt."

"Ready." Lori let him duck tape her mouth she kept her hands in her lap not wanting to mess anything up. She looked away shyly.

finx said:
"Ready." Lori let him duck tape her mouth she kept her hands in her lap not wanting to mess anything up. She looked away shyly.

'You know what? I know you're nervous. So I'm going to go easier on you. I'm going to try a kind of softer tape. You wouldn't happen to have any tape that looks like the kind in this video, would you? I think it's called latex tape."

I show Lori a video on my phone. It was a movie with another light skinned Northern Water Tribe woman.

I crinkle up the piece of duct tape I was originally going to use and throw it on the ground.

(Linc shows her this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UEg4k_UhI)

'Yes." Lori got the new tape it was like first aid tape "Like this?" she smiled and sat back down "Ready."

"Your welcome." Lori smiled softly and let him place the tape on her mouth ready for whatever he had planned next.

finx said:
"Your welcome." Lori smiled softly and let him place the tape on her mouth ready for whatever he had planned next.

(Um, I'm kind of supposed to say that I press the tape over her mouth. :D)

I press the black latex tape over her lips and smoothen out the tape so her lips show through like the girl's did in the video I showed her. I take another strip of tape of the same wide length and lace it to the bottom of the other piece and smoothen it out as well. I do the same thing with another strip of tape and plaster it above the first strip.

"Now place your hands behind your back, please."

Lori did as told turning so he could get at her hands she laced her fingers together blushing.

finx said:
Lori did as told turning so he could get at her hands she laced her fingers together blushing.

I blush myself as Lori sat there blushing. The red shot out right at the edges of the tape. Lori began laughing as I blushed. The sound of her muffled laughter wasn't only turning me on. It wasn't just intimacy. It was like genuine affection.

I begin wrapping the tape around her wrists. Then I place strips around her fingers, binding them together. I then wrap her elbows together with the tape.

(This is all happening so fast. Should we later develop that these two met a little bit before Linc went into the Council room and maybe Lori just never told him her name? Does that make sense? If so, should we try that?)

((Lets do that.))
Lori blinked and wiggled smiling to herself he was cute when he blushed. She wished she had told him they had meet once when she was younger and that she had a little crush on him. She waited for him to tell her what to do next.

finx said:
((Lets do that.))
Lori blinked and wiggled smiling to herself he was cute when he blushed. She wished she had told him they had meet once when she was younger and that she had a little crush on him. She waited for him to tell her what to do next.

(I don't know. Why would Lori tell Linc her name if the two have met when they were young?)

I then lift Lori's legs up and then start wrapping the tape around her ankles and knees. Lori squeals with joy through the three strips of tape keeping her luscious lips sealed.

"Hey, um...Are you okay with me...touching...certain places of your body?"

((She didn't so he wouldn't know who she was until she brought it up.))

Lori nodded giggling softly then shook her head wanting to tell him why she was so willing to do what he wanted to do. She wiggled then yelped when she fell off the chair grimacing.

finx said:
((She didn't so he wouldn't know who she was until she brought it up.))

Lori nodded giggling softly then shook her head wanting to tell him why she was so willing to do what he wanted to do. She wiggled then yelped when she fell off the chair grimacing.

(I mean she introduced herself earlier like she met him for the first time. I don't want to go back and retcon that. It would disrupt the flow of the RP. Could you further explain this to me? :p)

I pick Lori back up and place my hand on her chest. I slowly make my way up to her right breast. I slip my hand over her breast and clasp it. I put my face next to her hair and give it a light sniff.

(Now you describe her reaction.)

((they could have meet once a long time ago when she was younger and he doesn't recognize her or he could realize it and not let on.))
Lori gasped and blushed brightly leaning against him "Mhh." she tilted her head to the side exposing her neck to him.

finx said:
((they could have meet once a long time ago when she was younger and he doesn't recognize her or he could realize it and not let on.))
Lori gasped and blushed brightly leaning against him "Mhh." she tilted her head to the side exposing her neck to him.

(Maybe. Wouldn't Linc thinks it's weird that Lori is being so easy?)

"How would you feel if I go down south?"

My right hand clasps her right breast and I move my left hand down to her vaginal region. I stroke her nether region with my fingers.

(I say what I do, and you type the reaction. Get really detailed with the reactions. Not that you aren't already, but keep improving. :D)

((doing my best...why don't we go with he knows.))
Lori shook her head whining softly she wasn't ready for this she begged him with her eyes not to do this just yet. She groaned softly as he kneaded her breasts

finx said:
((doing my best...why don't we go with he knows.))
Lori shook her head whining softly she wasn't ready for this she begged him with her eyes not to do this just yet. She groaned softly as he kneaded her breasts

(Right. Let's just retcon it. I'd go back and edit the post where she introduces herself. Say that the two have met before. I've also about to say that Lori was the real reason that Linc came to the Eastern Air Temple.)

"Oh. Sorry. But maybe you're ready for this?"

I kiss her taped lips, the lovely, luscious lips that protrude through the tape. I squeeze her nipples profusely.

Lori wiggled and kissed him back blushing softly as he did things to her body only she had ever done to it. She groaned into the kiss hoping the others couldn't hear her.

finx said:
Lori wiggled and kissed him back blushing softly as he did things to her body only she had ever done to it. She groaned into the kiss hoping the others couldn't hear her.

Good thing I closed the door earlier. But that didn't stop Sister Jinora from walking in.

Jinora blinked "What are you two doing?!" She exclaimed staring at them in shock. "For shame doing this Lori." she stared at the man "Release her at once."

Back
Top Bottom