Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

Once she was efficiently aroused, he moved away and tossed off his sleep pants, grabbing a condom from his night stand and slipping it on before hovering over her and kissing her gently

Nana leaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his. Taking one of his hands, she placed it onto her chest, the only fabric between her breast and his hand was the thin fabric of her sailor dress.

He chuckled softly to himself; how could he forget such a tantilizing piece of clothing? He started to remove it slowly, teasing her

Nana's cheeks flushed and she purred softly. "Captain, wouldn't you much rather use your teeth..~?" She said, slowly fingering the top of the stockings she wore.

"My teeth~?" He repeated amusedly, "And what would my teeth be pulling from this delicious form, hm~? I do rather love the stockings, so those will stay~"

"Mm, then how about you save your teeth for me..~?" She asked, digging her nails into his shoulders as she pulled him down for a kiss.

Nana made a weak noise, reaching a hand down between them and groping his manhood, deepening the kiss.

Nana teased him a bit more before she pulled him closer, licking the shell of his ear. "I'm yours to take..~" She purred.

Nana moaned softly, wrapping her legs around his waist, moving her hips with him. "Harder~"

He complied, thrusting his hips harder, driving his manhood deeper into her. He pinned her wrists above her head so she wouldn't try and muffle her moans, smirking as he nibbled her neck

Nana shivered and her breath came out as hot puffs against his neck. "I-I thought the Ogre could be meaner than this..~" She teased.

"I could be much meaner~ but I don't think you wanna be hurting for the next couple days~" He teased, "Unless that idea pleases you~"

Back
Top Bottom