Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

Nana leaned up to whisper against the skin of his neck. "When you're done with me, I don't want to be able to even walk..~"

A dark grinnspread across his face before pulling her up into his lap and pushing her down hard over his length over and over, digging his nails hard into her thighs

Nana let out a strangled moan, gripping his shoulders so hard her knuckles turned white. "M-Motochika-sama~!" She groaned.

Nana felt her release coming, gripping his hair and throwing her head back as her release hit, moaning his name loudly.

Nana slumped against his chest, breathing hard and covered in sweat, kissing his neck weakly.

Nana untied the blindfold and tossed it aside, weakly rolling onto her side to lay her head on Motochika's chest. "Daisuki desu."

((Time for Yukimura to find out Sasuke's a stripper!))

Megohime laid across Masamune's lap as he browsed the tv for anything good to watch. Slowly , a smirk crossed her face. "Ne... Did you know Sarutobi works at Katty's?"

"Went there with Otani and Nana the other night, never thought I'd see him there of all places." She said, glancing at him.

"So that's his secret job he won't tell Sanada about." He mused. He smirked darkly and grabbed his phone, sending Yukimura a text: "Yo, Sanada, wanna go out with me and Chosokabe later? Sarutobi is wokin' today, ain't he? Might as well spend the day with friends. You see?"

Yukimura responded within the minute. "I would be overjoyed to join you and Chosokabe in some manly bonding time!"

"Ha! Beautiful! This is gonna be great!" Masamune laughed. "Excellent! We'll come get you in an hour!" He sent to Yukimura before textin Motochika the plan; the Orgre was more than happy to oblidge to Masamune's scheme

Megohime gave a small shrug. "If you're gonna go and work the pole, make sure you call me first." She said, sitting up.

Masamune swatted at her, scowling, "Don't be stupid, Mego. This is just to torment Sanada. Its his fault Sarutobi's in this mess. Partially mine, too...but that doesn't matter."

Megohime scowled softly and turned her head away. "Fine, go have fun with your boy toys." She said, waving him off.

Yukimura was practically achieving take-off as he waited for Masamune and Chosokabe to arrive, waiting outside of his apartment.

The loud revving of a powerful engine sounded from down the street. Motochika's Hudson pulled up next to Yukimura and Masamune saluted from the passenger's seat, "Hop in, Red."

"Hai!" Yukimura hurried over to the car and opened the back seat, getting in and closing the door. "Where are we going?" He asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

Back
Top Bottom