Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

((Well, can you really blame her?))

Megohime alternated from taking a drag from the cigarette, to burning small circles in her arm, dropping the cigarette in the toilet and flushing it before stashing the cigarettes under the sink again, unlocking the door and opening it.

((*throws confetti*))

Megohime didn't reply, she simply rolled toward the window and opened it, staring outside.

Megohime gave him the cold shoulder, keeping her eyes on the cars as they drove, slowly letting her mind slip away from her current situation.

Megohime was brought back to reality when he took her hand, jumping slightly and glancing at him over her shoulder. "There's nothing to say."

Megohime jerked her arm away and pulled the sleeve down, scowling softly. "Yeah, there's nothing to talk about."

"Mego, there is everything to talk about...you can't be doing this shit again, it took me all of middle school to get you to stop...I don't want to take our entire high school year to get you to stop again.."

Megohime frowned softly, debating on telling Masamune what was wrong. No, she shouldn't indulge such trivial problems. "Nothing's wrong."

Megohime slowly hugged him back, burying her face into his shirt, inhaling the scent that had always comforted her. "I'm so scared.."

"I know, babe..." He cooed, petting her hair gently, "I know it's scary, but he really does feel bad...give it time...til then, I'll ask him to keep his distance..ok?"

((Speaking of which~))

Nana was now able to moved out of her wheelchair, but only for a few minutes and with Chosokabe's aid, but it didn't seem to affect her mood. "I can almost taste the salty sea water. The doctor says I'll be able to surf by next year." She smiled softly.

Back
Top Bottom