Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

((Huehuehue~))

Megohime was finally able to be released from the hospital after many months of being admitted. After a small dispute with her mother on where she should stay until she was completely recovered, her mother returned home and she was on her way to stay with Masamune and Kojurou until she could walk again. Being stuck in a wheelchair, she had no choice but to comply with letting Masamune push her around like a child.

"I'll be stuck in a wheelchair until my legs heal, it's gonna suck." She muttered. "You try staying in bed and a chair all the time."

"I would kill to stay in a bed all day." Masamune said with a small laugh. When they finally reached his apartment, Motochika was waiting with a bouquet of dragon snap flowers. He smiled disarmingly at Megohime, "Hail, Megohime. Ryuu-oniisama." "Hey, Chosokabe..."

Megohime paled and death-gripped the arms of her wheelchair. "Ch-Chosokabe..." She held her breath, starting to tremble.

Motochika kept his distance, arms up disarmingly, "I'm not here to cause anymore harm...I come with a peace offering..." He said before slowing offering the flowers

Megohime stared at the flowers, then up at Motochika. She flashed back to when Chosokabe ran her down and her eyes grew wide. "I want to go inside. I want to go inside now." She said, sitting stock-still.

Megohime tried to control her breathing, skin as pale as a sheet, gripping the chair so hard her knuckles turned white.

Megohime didn't even register Masamune's words, slowly hugging herself and hunching over in her wheelchair, shaking even harder, her breathing becoming raspy and heavy.

Megohime jumped, looking up at Masamune with wide, terrified eyes that had glazed over. "M-Masamune.." She said slowly, still shaking hard.

Megohime slowly leaned against his chest, gripping his shirt tightly as her breathing progressively got worse, turning into sobs that racked her body.

He held her tight, petting her hair, calmly instructing her to breathe and steadying his own breathing to encourage the same actions from her

It took ten minutes for Megohime to finally calm down, but when she did, she was completely exhausted. "Could you make me some tea..?"

The door opened and Kojurou entered, stopping when he saw Megohime, "Are you all right?" "She's fine, she's in shock! We saw Chosokabe a bit ago!" Masamune called

Megohime flinched at Chosokabe's name, but didn't look up at Kojurou. "Ohayo.." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom