Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

((Pretty much~))

Megohime stopped her wheelchair by the table, watching Masamune with a small frown before her eyes fell on the flowers that he had laid on the table. "Where did the flowers come from?"

Megohime scowled and fell silent, glaring at the bouquet. Had Chosokabe brought them by? Maybe it was Kojurou, or Jingu. "Kojurou." She called, not taking her eyes off the flowers.

Kojurou looked to the flowers before looking to Masamune, who gave him a look. Kojurou nodded, "Hai. They are a gift from Jingu-dono and I; we both hope you recover swiftly." He said calmly

Megohime scowled heavily, but turned her chair. "I see.." She said softly. "Thank you." She said, leaving the room and heading for the bedroom.

Megohime sat in the bedroom, confined to her wheelchair with a heavy scowl on her face, staring at the clock on the bedside table.

"Hai." She nodded, pulling the blanket over her legs. She was calm , but she still seemed agitated.

"Because Motochika gave them to you as a sign of good faith? So what! I'm not getting rid of them! He's trying to apologize and you're being a cunt!" He snapped and stormed out of the room, slamming the door

Megohime clenched her fists tightly, leaning over the bed and locking the wheels on her wheelchair, struggling to get into the chair. Wheeling herself to the bathroom she see the door and locked it behind her, moving to the sink to wash her face.

((Well, she's really scared of him..!))

((Masamune's mind-set is she should get over it enough to accept his apology..))

Masamune grumbled and sat on the couch, not bothering to make her tea. Kojurou watched him before shaking his head and moving to the back to check his garden

((Yeah, well... She's a little traumatized.))

Megohime rested her head against the sink, scowling heavily before reaching under the sink and pulling out the stored pack of cigarettes and lighter. Lighting a cigarette, she stared at the smoking stick before pulling up her sleeve and pressing the hot end to her flesh.

((Masamune got rid of most sharps >.>))

Back
Top Bottom