Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

Megohime kept her hand where it was, a smirk of satisfaction on her face. "I-I think I must request that both of you return home, th-there is quite a bit of work to be done." Yukimura stuttered.

"Yup, that sounds like a good idea, let's go, Mego!" Masamune said, getting up and grabbing Megohime's hand. Akihime kept her head down, whimpering in embarrassment

Megohime followed after him. "Yeah, yeah." She muttered, following him outside. "Gomenasai, Akihime-dono." Yukimura said after they had left.

Akihime lowered her hands and shook her head, "No, its ok...shall we continue?" She asked, "Do you have any questions about the homework?"

((Time skip!))

A knock came to Akihime's door, angry muttering and a calm voice sounding just outside. "Daijoubu, she isn't poisonous." "Probably is.." It was Nana and Megohime.

The door opened and Mitsunari glared down at them before walking away, "Your stupid friends are here." He hissed as he stepped into the hall. Akihime peeked out and blinked, "Nana-chan? Megohime-senpai?"

Nana smiled and waved and Megohime grunted. "We were wondering if you wanted to join us in going to Katty's?" "Yeah. It'll be supper fun. Totally."

Akihime blushed heavily and looked around, making sure neither Yoshitsugu or Mitsunari heard. "U-Um...I-I don't feel very comfortable going to such a place..." She said meekly

"Well, we already bothered coming here, so to bad." Megohime grabbed Akihime by the wrist and yanked her outside. "Let's go." Nana grabbed Akihime's shoes and hurried out after Megohime, who had already pushed Akihime into the back of Nana's old Chevy.

Akihime tried to struggle as Megohime pushed her into the Chevy. She fought the tremors that racked her body, "A-Are you sure this is a good idea...?"

"Sure it is, like I said it'll be fun." "Mego-chan, don't be rude, Akihime-chan is nice." "Whatever." Nana got into the car and handing Akihime her shoes before heading off the the local male strip club, Katty's.

Nana pulled up to the strip club and parked her car. "Daijoubu, we'll only stay half an hour." Nana said. "And plus, you never go out much, Akihime-chan." Megohime got out of the car, stretching a little as she waited for Akihime.

Akihime hopped out and fidgetted with her hair, "I-I like being home with Mitsunari and Otou-sama.." She sai, but it sounded almost hollow

"Sure ya do." Megohime roped Akihime in by putting an unenthusiastic arm around Akihime's shoulders and heading inside with Nana.

"I should just call you Megohime-dono then..?" She asked meekly. She looked around the place awkwardly before her eyes landed on a tall lanky young man with ginger hair grinding against a pole. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth, "SASUKE-KUN!!" She shrieked, though it was muffled

Megohime stared in shock before a smirk crossed her face. "Oh dear... I always wondered where he was working since I didn't even see him around town." "Oh this is going to be good." Megohime moved over to take a seat at Sasuke's table, pushing Akihime into her own seat, Nana sitting down beside Akihime and offering her words of encouragement.

Akihime kept her face covered, nearly in tears. Sasuke finally noticed them and nearly screwed up his dance. His heart jumped into his throat before dropping into his stomach. He could get in so much trouble if his boss found out.

"So, Sasuke, I was wondering, you have those notes for Geometry?" Megohime asked, a shit eating grin on her face.

"Shut up before you get me in trouble." Sasuke ground out through his teeth. "Wh-Why, Sasuke-kun...?" Akihime whimpered. Sasuke frowned faintly, "Just don't tell danna..." He murmured

Megohime reached into her cost pocket and pulled out a large clip of ones, taking the clip off, she took a good portion of the money and threw it around Sasuke. "I thought this might help. But yeah, I won't tell Sanada."

Sasuke trembled, cheeks turning slightly pink as he slid into the splits as sexily as he could scooping up the money slowly and crawling towards Megohime to "purr" in her ear. "I will destroy everything you love." He whispered darkly before moving away from her

"I'll be waiting." Megohime responded. "Oh, and Sasuke?" She pulled out a folded up five and held it out. "For your troubles."

Back
Top Bottom