Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

"I'm sorry... I don't remember screaming..." She spoke softly. "Did I wake you?" She was still trembling, trying to forget the nightmare that played over and over while she slept; her being hit by Motochika.

"I'm fine... Just a bad dream." She said softly. "I'll go back to sleep, you should catch some sleep too.." She said, rolling onto her side.

"Just a nightmare doesn't cause you to scream bloody murder, Mego. I've seen you have 'just a nightmare' and it resulted in you punching me in the gut when you finally woke up." He told her

Megohime's lower lip trembled and she covered her mouth to muffle the sob that came out anyway. "I kept... I can't stop seeing it.. Hearing it... feeling it... Gods, I can still feel the windshield breaking my skull.."

Masamune frowned and gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "Hey...it's gonna be ok...Motochika is genuinely apologetic...he's gonna make it up to you once you're cool with him again.."

"No." She shook her head. "I just want him to stay away from me." She said, hugging the pillow close. "I don't want his apology... Just tell him to not come near me."

"Mego, don't be like that.." He said with a frown, "What will you do when he's over at my place hanging out, then? Or when he's actually at school? You can't avoid him forever.."

"I'll... I'll just go back to my house when he comes over, and we don't have any classes together so that's not a problem..." She muttered.

"I don't care!" She snapped suddenly. "Just seeing him... I relive the whole thing over again, my body aches, and I feel like I'm going to vomit.."

Akihime strode down the halls to get to her class; she had just about given up on trying to win Yukimura's affections, nothing she did seemed to work. She sighed heavily, her heart telling her to keep trying but her head telling her louder to give up

Ren had been on her way to class, carrying quite a few books and files for her teacher when she bumped into Akihime, sending her sprawling onto the floor. "Itai..."

"Don't worry lass! I'm fine, but are you-" When her purple eyes met Akihime's, her cheeks went red. "...okay..?"

Akihime nodded, gathering Ren's books and papers, "I-I'm ok...though I can't say the same for my rear.." She laughed softly, blushing

Back
Top Bottom