No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Szayel moved to a cloth covered box and grinned, pulling off the cloth to show two tiny helmets and a small breast plate, "I made him armor so you can dress him up."

Nieve smiled softly and moved over, picking up the armor. "Otou-sama... Arigatou." She said and hugged him tightly.

"I see he's taken a liking to you." She spoke as she entered, smiling amusedly as she moved over to the chicken who had perched on Tesla's shoulder.

Nieve grimaced slightly. "I'd go hungry as well if you didn't remind me I need to eat somedays." She said, clipping the small helmets onto the chicken.

Both heads looked confused, turning and twitching as she put the helmets on them. Tesla frowned, "Why did you make that face? It wasn't an insult.."

"I didn't take it as one.. I just wish I had a better sense of time here." She said, but it wasn't uncommon to not know what time it was, the days were always the same.

She grinned and blushed faintly. "I just get so busy, sometimes I don't notice it." She said, sitting next to him on the bed.

Nieve nuzzled against his shoulder, smiling softly. "Hai." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Nieve panicked internally, but on the outside, she nodded and smiled. "That'd be nice. I've only been once, it was nice."

"Thanks... I'm not exactly his favorite person at the moment." She said, standing up. "We'll probably have to get you a gigai from my father, unless you don't want humans to see us?"

"That's true." She said, motioning for him to follow. "I'm sure Otou-sama can make you one easily."

Back
Top Bottom