No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Yup~))

Nieve laid still until the Bakudo dispelled before slowly getting to her knees. She had been chewing her lip raw, crawling over to Gin and frowning softly. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I'll go get Otou-sama." She said softly, getting to her feet and heading out the door, seeking a bit dazed and far away.

Gin hit his head against the floor, cursing himself for being unable to help her. Now Reina was gone and they had no way of getting her back either.

Back in the Soul Society, Meifeng had properly secured Reina on a metal slab, after having stripped her from her clothing and giving her a paper dress to wear, she sat at a desk, waiting for Reina to tire herself out struggling.

"Now now," Reina went completely ignored. "Subject Five, I can send you back to Kurotsuchi-taichou to play with it you don't like it here."

"Would you rather I see what your insides look like?" She inquired. "As soon as she's tired herself out, we can begin."

Nnoitra grumbled and sat against the wall. Eventually, Reina did tire, panting softly as her arms trembled from trying to tug free of the binds.

Back
Top Bottom