No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve tensed hard and a scream of pain was torn from her throat, clawing desperately at his hand. Pain shot up her womanhood as he forced his way inside, grinding her teeth hard. "Fine, fine, but hurry up, I've got things to do." Meifeng said, watching with a bored expression.

Nnoitra continued forcing himself on Nieve, cackling softly at her weak struggles to get away from him. Gin practically vibrated beneath Meifeng, his body wracked hard with furious tremors. But there was really nothing he could do; and that made him angrier

Nieve kept her head turned, fists clenched and body shaking. Her cheeks were flushed red, and she clenched her jaw hard to keep quiet, but soon a moan slipped out, shame burning her face as she pleasure spread throughout her body. "How long is this gonna take?" Meifeng asked.

Meifeng grunted and put her head on the palm of her hand, sighing softly. Nieve kept her eyes fixed on the far wall, grunting weakly with every thrust of Nnoitra's hips, slowly turning her head to look at Gin, tears in her eyes. Within a few minutes, she was trembling hard, back arching slightly closing her eyes tightly and shaking, refusing any of the noises she wanted to make.

Gin's reiatsu exploded; even if it wasn't much of a help, it made Nnoitra stop long enough, "The fuck are you doing?" Nnoitra growled at him. Gin chuckled weakly, "Stallin' fer time~"

Nieve bit her lip so hard it bled, looking to Gin with pleading eyes, not even bothering to struggle anymore.

Gin flaired his reiatsu again, heavier this time, but it didn't really seem to bother Nnoitra because he simply used his to smash Gin's down before continuing what he was doing

Nieve grunted softly every time he thrusted, closing her eyes and turning her head away, deciding to do what her instincts told her not to and making a fist, charging a cero and letting it fire, hoping to notify someone.

Nieve grunted and clenched her jaw. "Then do it." She said quietly, glaring at the far wall.

Nnoitra growled and reached for Santa Teresa, only to be blasted off of Nieve by a bolt of concentrated reishi. Reina was in the doorway, released in her Resurrection. Her half snake mask was now fully covering both eyes in a complete snake skull (minus the jaw). Her lower body was serpent like, violet scales with green swirling patterns. Her zanpaku-tou was a curved long bow nearly as long as her body from her head to the floor. "Forgive my tardiness, Ichimaru-sama, Nieve-san. I had to not only defeat my own attackers but Tesla-san's as well. He was overwhelmed and needed aid." "No problem, darlin', jus' help git us outta here~" Gin said

Nieve shook as she got to her hands and knees, blood spattering the inside of her thighs. She didn't bother gathering her clothes, they were in shreds anyway. Hugging herself, she sat on her rear, covering her breasts. "Oh..?" Meifeng perked, standing up. "And who are you?"

"Hm. Alright, but I can't exactly remove the thread without performing surgery." She said, moving away from Gin and toward Nieve, resting a hand on her head. "Bakudo 61, Rikujo Koro." Six beams shot into Nieve's midsection, but she didn't even seem to notice; her eyes were completely hollow. Picking Nieve up, she opened a Senkaimon. "Come, Subject Five, you insolent beast."

((Whoa whoa whoa, whatthefuckisshedoing?))

"Let her go!" Reina notched another reishi arrow - which wasn't even really reishi, but her own sporitual pressure - and took aim at Meifeng, "I will not hesitate to fire!"

((She's tricking Reina~))

Meifeng turned to look at Reina, smiling coldly. "If you were going to fire, you already would have." She said. "And plus, you wouldn't want to hurt your little friend, would you?" She asked, motioning to Nieve.

Her smile widened and she suddenly jumped backward into the Senkaimon, using Nieve as a human shield.

(( ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I just need Reina to try and grab Nieve~))

Meifeng's grin nearly split her face in two, throwing Nieve past Reina and raising a hand. "Bakudo number 63, Sajo Sabaku." A reishi chain shot out and wrapped around Reina, Meifeng using it to pull her forward, her arms wrapped at her sides. "Subject five, we're leaving~"

Meifeng simply delivered a nasty upper-cut to Reina's jaw, smashing her face into the floor before leaving through the Senkaimon. "Tah-tah~" And with that, she was gone, Nieve laying unable to move on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom