No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Nonononono! He means remove the pleasure sensor in her brain! Or at least cut it off from any neurological sensory in general, he hasn't decided yet~!))

Szayel bala'd a wall to keep from using it on her like he wanted, "Never are you allowed to even breathe in the same vicinity as him."

"Otou-sama, I'm an adult! I'm allowed to do adult things!" She shot back. "You're overreacting!" She sounded bold, even though she was terrified by her fathers rage.

((Harsh..))

"Then what? Are you going to make me some boyfriend?! Why does it matter what kind he is..!?" She said, fists clenched.

"That's none of your business! And even when I was with him, you prohibited that as well!" She said, having enough of this. "I'm going to the training hall with Grimmjow, don't worry, I won't try anything with him!"

"Ja ne." Nieve ground out before leaving with sonido, heading down the hall, fists clenched and deep in thought. She didn't even notice the subtle change in the atmosphere.

"Yare yare~ Ichimaru-taichou, I heard you had crawled somewhere to die, but I never would have assumed it was here~" A voice sounded from behind Gin, a young looking girl standing in his bedroom doorway. She had an overall disturbing appearance. She had no eyebrows and her skin was as white as snow, almost see-through and she had shoulder-length white hair, which was a bit wiry at the ends, the bangs kept out of her hair by red hair clips. She wore a simple shihakusho, with a white lab coat over it. "You know, the arm you left behind was a great contribution to the Research and Development department; you had flawless muscle build, though the removal of the arm was less than satisfactory." This wasn't even the most disturbing part about her. Sewn to her pale skin was red thread; on her lower lip, below her eyes, down her neck and heavy stitching on her arms and hands. But it wasn't used to keep her skin closed, it was used as an accessory.

Her garnet colored eyes glittered. "I thought that maybe we could talk?" She offered, but it was clear the offer was nothing but a farce. Nieve's spiritual pressure, which was nearby Gin's room, fluctuated slightly, only making the woman tilt her head and smile more. "Ah, it seems my partner has already found his prey..~"

"Whadda ya talkin' about?" Gin asked.

"Hold still." Nnoitra growled, holding Nieve down. Grimmjow was unconscious in a crater across the room and Nnoitra sat over Nieve

"Well of course I didn't come here alone, only a fool would do such a thing. And my partner said he had some business to attend to- Subject Five." A dark wolffish grin spread across her face. "Nnoitra Gilga was his former name, but to keep things strictly business, I call him Subject Five."

Nieve had a good sized lump over her eye, struggling as hard as she could, trying to tear a chunk out of the ground, her zanpakutou in two pieces all the way across the room. "Let go of me!"

Gin went rigid before he shot up and attempted to push passed her to get to Nieve

Nnoitra was frustratedly ripping off her top and hakama, "Stop squirmin', dammit!"

As Gin tried to move past Meifeng, paint suddenly tore through his thigh. "How rude of you, Taichou-san~ Not even bothering to ask for my name~" Her voice dripped with an odd drunkeness, turning to face him, she held a kodachi that was squared off at the end, blood dripping from the blade. "I only wish to chat~" She held her blade up to her mouth, licking off the blood. "Sew, Saihō-shi~"

Nieve's eyes went wide as he tore her top from her body, her obi now loose, but she grabbed the floor hard and tore a chunk out of the ground, slamming it into the side of Nnoitra's head. "Yamero!"

Gin stumbled and ground his teeth, dropping to one knee. He chuckled softly, "Gomen, Toothpick-chan~ I was real rude~"

Nnoitra growled and pinned her hands above her head with one hand, now trying to work one-handed now, "I said stop, slut!"

Nieve kicked hard, but he was too heavy to move. Her obi came off, then her hakama, leaving her only in her underwear. She clenched her fists and charged a cero, hoping to alert anyone nearby.

The zanpakutou took the shape of a sewing needle the size of her forearm, red thread wrapped around the eye of the needle. "My name is Meifeng..~" She corrected.

Nnoitra scowled and squeezed hard on her wrists, "You release that Cero and I'll cut yer fuckin' hand off." He hissed, "So go ahead and fuckin' try it."

"Ah, gomen gomen~ I guess no one tol'ja that I like givin' nicknames~" He replied, still trying to be sly even though the odds were clearly not in his favor

Nieve swallowed hard and let the cero dissipate, face flushed red. "Someone's going to sense you being here..." She said, keeping her knees pressed firmly together.

"It must have slipped my mind...~ You see, I don't make a habit of remembering scum~" She said before plunging the large needle into his hip, a burning feeling spreading over the joint.

"They're all preoccupied with other things at the moment." He stated with a smug smirk

Gin hissed and chuckled lowly, "Tha'ssa funny lookin' zanpkau-tou ya got~"

Nieve squirmed under him, trying to pull her hands free. "Then why am I naked? Why did you come back? We buried you."

"Ah, you're right, but she does deliver a nasty blow~" She said with a purr. "I wouldn't try to stand if I were you~" She said, plunging the blade into his other hip.

"Funny thing. As you can see, I ain't dead. Its a very long process that I don't feel like explainin'. So, I'm just gonna fuck you and get it over with." He told her

((Gin totally has Shinso on him, why didn't I think that he should probably do something before he gets his arm ripped off?))

Gin hissed loudly and grabbed Shinso, thrusting him towards her, "Ikorose, Shinso!"

((Silly~))

Nieve paled and went rigid. "Why?" She asked, lower lip trembling, panic rising in her throat. "If this is about humiliation, hadn't you done that already when you cut my leg off?" She was just stalling now.

Shinso went right through Meifeng's leg, but she just stopped, an unamused look on her face. "Tsk tsk." She frowned and removed the blade from her leg, which didn't even bleed. "Now I'll have to repair the prosthetic." She sighed softly, before stabbing Gin in the shoulder, pushing the needle so deep, the point poked out on the other side. "Why don't we see how your friend is fairing~?" With one good jerk, she dislocated his arm, then with one swift movement, she tore his arm free from his body.

"Nah, its revenge now." He went back to removing their clothes, fighting her hard struggling

Gin fought the scream of pain that dared to tear from his throat, clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth hard

Nieve turned her head away as he removed her undergarments, fighting as hard as she could, starting to shake when she felt his skin on hers.

Meifeng punctured the back of Gin's neck, allowing the threads to wrap around his spine before sealing her sword and sheathing it. "Shall we~?" She grabbed a handful of hair, dragging him toward where she felt Nnoitra's spiritual pressure. Entering the hall, she let out a groan of annoyance. "Is this all we can here for? You're supposed to be finding me a good specimen." She said, dumping Gin on the floor ten feet from Nnoitra and sitting down on the paralyzed man.

Back
Top Bottom