No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve's back arched and she let out a strangled moan, gripping the sheets once again, spreading her legs slightly for him to get better access to her hollow hole.

When he reached her clit, she sucked in a breath reaching a hand down and gripping Gin's hair lightly, holding his head where it was. Picking one leg up, she placed it over his shoulder, allowing him better access to her womanhood.

Nieve tugged at his hair and mewled weakly, enjoying the attention she had never before felt. "G-Gin-sama...~" She moaned his name again, squirming as her womanhood grew wet.

Nieve arched her back again, gasping in pleasure and letting out a rather loud moan, closing her eyes.

Gin smirked and continued what he was doing, halting when the door was blasted open, "What the hell are you doing?!" Szayel yelled. Gin moved away looked to him, licking his lips, "Showin' Snowie a good time~"

Nieve looked from Gin to Szayel, unsure of who to listen to. She hesitated before she hurried pulled her coat on and zipped it up to cover herself. "Otou-sama, I'm an adult.."

Nieve nodded and stood, gathering her hakama and obi, glancing at Gin one last time before moving toward Szayel, fear in her eyes. She didn't dare to against her father, not after the sound beating he had given her in the earlier years of her life.

"Go to the lab. Sit in your cage. You are not to leave until I deem it so." Szayel ordered darkly. Gin smiled a little sadly, feeling bad for getting her in trouble

Nieve nodded and hurriedly pulled on her hakama, tying her obi around her waist and hurrying off down the hallway, heading straight to the lab, completely embarrassed.

As soon as Nieve entered the lab, she hurried over to her cage, sitting down and playing with her hair, avoiding looking at her father. Her face was flushed and she curled herself into a ball in the corner of the cell, silent as a rock.

((Would Szayel slut shame??))

((Eh...*unsure noise*))

Szayel was stalking over within minutes, fuming and scowling, "What the hell were you doing with him?! You're too young for that! What possesed you to do such a thing?!"

((I was just curious!))

Nieve turned her head away. "C-Can we not talk about such an intimate subject so freely..?" She requested, cheeks burning with shame.

((Oh!))

"Because it felt good!" She snapped back her answer, but instantly regretted it.

((Would Szayel not want her to be unpure??))

((He feels that if Gin even so much as looked at her funny, he would taint her..))

Szayel's entire body personified his unadulterated rage, "Felt good!?" Oh, he was beyond livid at this point, "You let that filthy disgusting Shinigami touch you because it felt good?!" Steam practically bellowed from his ears, "I shall have to remove your pleasure sensors then, won't I!"

((Ow, are we talkin' female circumcision?))

Nieve tensed and stood up, clenching her fists. "That's right! He made me feel good, and I'd let him do it again!" She snapped, though in her head she was panicking.

Back
Top Bottom