No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve nodded. "You're right." She said softly. "Then I probably won't be back to train.. If he's mad enough to sit with a broken leg instead of asking for my help, he's gonna hit pretty damn hard."

Nieve sighed and rubbed her head. "Okay.. Thanks for your help." She said, sarcasm in her tone. She headed back down the hall toward Szayel's lab, going to find Gin.

Nieve frowned softly and took a deep breath before entering. "Gin.." She moved over, stopping near him. "I want you to hit me. I didn't mean for your leg to break, and it's only fair if you strike me back, or injure me equally."

Nieve doubled over, holding her broken arm and sucking air in through her teeth, letting out a low growl of pain. "I-I guess that's only fair.." She said, staggering as she stood.

"Otou-sama, I'm okay, really." Nieve said, giving him a weak smile, even though she was in a great deal of pain. "It's just a broken arm."

"Don't be so nonchalant about it, come here." He huffed, pointing in front of him. Gin smirked and looked to Reina, "Wanna go to tha World of tha Livin', darlin'~? I'll buy ya somethin' nice~" "Oh, arigatou, Ichimaru-sama...I'd love to!" Reina smiled and Gin took her hand,walking out with her

((Now he's getting revenge~))

Nieve moved over, lowering her gaze and standing before Szayel, holding her arm out for him. While he worked, she bit her lower lip hard to keep it from trembling, tears welling in her eyes.

((Now he's being an asshole!))

((He thinks its very fair that he breaks her heart forbreaking his~))

"What's the matter? You look like you're about to cry." Szayel noted as he worked on fixing her arm

((But she didn't do it on purpose! She doesn't even know he likes her like that!))

Nieve shook her head, lowering her head more so her hair hid her face, biting her lip so hard it bled.

"I never meant to hurt him.." Tears fell down her face heavily, her lower lip trembling. "I was just angry... Gomenasai..." She said, sinking to her knees.

"I brought down the ceiling in front of his lab, and part of the ceiling inside fell on him... I'm the reason his leg is broken.." She said. "I'm a terrible person..."

"But he was nice to me! And I said such terrible things... He just made me so angry..!" She wiped her eyes. "I just hope Reina makes him happy... If I could take back what I had said... I would."

"He is to me." She said quietly. "He was my first friend." She fell silent after that, letting him work.

Szayel continued to work on her arm, sighing when he finally got the bones to line up and heal properly, "There...try not to tweak it or move it funny for a while. Which means no training with Grimmjow for a bit."

She nodded and rubbed her arm gently. "Arigatou, Otou-sama." She said, standing up and sitting on one of the tables, staring at her lap.

Back
Top Bottom