No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nieve frowned softly at the word extinct, it made her uncomfortable, as if they were still being hunted. "Daijoubu? You had a pretty nasty bump on your head."

"That's alright, I nearly did the same thing to Tesla once." She grinned sheepishly, though rubbing her sore neck.

Nieve nodded. "I can show you the least destroyed rooms, some are pretty banged up, but they still have a roof." She said. "And you'll probably want some new clothes too."

Nieve led her to one of the better available rooms, stopping at the door. "I'll see if Otou-sama will make you some clothing, he's usually pretty spot on with the measurements, so don't worry about being measured." She said, giving her a soft smile.

"And, if you need anything, just call. Also if you see a two headed chicken, he's my pet, so please try not to eat him, Grimmjow's already tried three times." She said.

Nieve nodded and waved goodbye before going to find Tesla again, letting out a soft sigh of relief.

"She was a little startled, but she's doing good." She said, bruising beginning to show around her neck already.

Nieve gave a small smile. "It's alright, it'll go away in a week." She said, placing a hand over his.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around her waist. He jumped away when a horrid screehing sound played over the intercom, "Gomen~! Wrong button~!" Gin chimed

Nieve looked down, sighing softly. "Later then.." She murmured softly to Tesla. "The showers don't have cameras." She spoke quietly, so only Tesla could hear.

Back
Top Bottom