No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Tesla smiled faintly and kissed her head. He jerked away, however, when he felt Szayel's quickly approaching reiatsu. Szayel stepped in and looked them over suspiciously, "I found another Arrancar." "Nani?" Tesla blinked

Nieve stood up and turned to face Szayel. "Are they alive?" She asked, excited to find another Arrancar.

Nieve looked disappointed, but nodded. "I'll go find Grimmjow." She said before heading off.

Nieve stiffened before sonido'ing to Grimmjow as fast as she could, hoping to stop him from eating her companion.

"Come here you stupid bird!" Grimmjow growled, chasing after the unexpectly fast land fowl. Salsa clucked and screeched in terror as it ran from him

"Grimmjow! Leave him alone!" Nieve screeched, swooping up Salsa and moving away from the Espada. "We have lots of food! He isn't food!"

"No! And Otou-sama said he found another Arrancar!" She said. "We have to get them." She said, holding the chicken away from him.

Nieve set Salsa down and shooed him away before heading out into the desert, searching for the Arrancar.

Nieve shrugged, keeping her eyes out on the sand. "I don't know, but they must've tried to run out into the desert to survive the attack."

Grimmjow snorted and kept looking around before he stopped, "Hey, I think I see 'em." He said as he pointed out into the distance. All that could really be seen was a bright crimson speck amongst white sand

Grimmjow followed after her, moving towards the speck quickly. When they reached it, there was a young woman laying half burried in the sand, unconscious. Her mask remnant looked like the section of a snake's eye and head over her left eye with a long thick fang reaching past her chin. She didn't wear the same clothes as Nieve or Grimmjow, so she must have been a self-made Arrancar; covered in a green shredded tunic

Nieve crouched down and gently picked up the unconscious girl, holding her as carefully as she could as she started back. "We need to hurry."

When they got back, Grimmjow took her to Szayel, who instructed him to lay her on a table and keep out of his way as he examined her. "Interesting. Looks to be 23 in human years, snake Hollow..." He reached under her rags to find her Hollow hole, perking when she groaned when his fingers traced the lower section of the hole, "Hole is directly in the middle of her chest, good. Hm..." He tilted her head around to find any head injuries

Nieve watched with curious eyes, it having been the first time she had seen someone like her around.

"Trauma to the back of her head, suggests she was attacked to just die in the dessert. Interesting.." He muttered. He started hooking her up to different IVs and made a noise, "And now we wait."

Back
Top Bottom