No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded and sat back down, closing her eyes and trying to focus, but she was still flustered.

Nieve focused harder, trying to sense Tesla in front of her, but every time she thought of Tesla she thought of what Gin had said: "She won' suck yer dick, Tesla, she don' know how~". Her face flared red and she opened her eyes, staring awkwardly at Tesla. Had he confided in Gin that he liked her? Is that why Gin had said that?

"Sort of.." She said, glancing away. "What... What did he mean when he said that I... Wouldn't.. You know.." She said awkwardly.

Nieve nodded and continued her training, eyes closed as she focused her energy into sensing the others around her.

Nieve made progress little by little, but soon she was able to sense anyone within a ten foot diameter. "Is there a limit as to what you can sense?"

"Not entirely. Anything with a spirit pressure can be sensed." He answered, "You can sense anything within any of the planes of existence you're in."

She nodded and focused on the direction of Szayel's lab, envisioning her father going about his daily activities, feeling a small trace of his spiritual pressure. Focusing a bit more, she was able to feel him a bit more clearly. "I can feel him." She smiled.

Nieve sat silently for a moment, then she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his, cheeks flushed.

Nieve placed a hand on Tesla's shoulder, holding the kiss for a moment longer before slowly pulling away. "Sorry.."

Nieve kissed back, moving closer and holding onto the front of his shirt, making a soft noise and pulling him closer, closing her eyes.

Gin stood watching, eyes slowly peeling open and glowing with jealous hate before silently slipping away. Tesla wrapped his arms around her waist as he pressed her flush against him.

Nieve pulled Tesla down on top of her slowly, deepening the kiss and making a muffled noise.

Tesla moved over her easily, making a low noise that sounded like a soft moan. He was quickly removed from her, however, and tossed in a wall by Szayel, who looked absolutely livid, "How dare you!" S-Szayel-sama! I-I'm sorry, I just-!" "Silence!" Szayel spat and Tesla shut his mouth

Back
Top Bottom