No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Otou-sama!" Nieve sat up, shocked that Szayel had entered and upset that he had thrown Tesla into a wall. "What are you doing..!?"

"I'm eighteen, Otou-sama!" She retorted, frowning heavily as she moved over to make sure Tesla was okay.

Nieve helped Tesla sit up, looking back at Szayel. "I read that this is the most common age for humans to be deemed old enough..!"

Szayel huffed and went back to his lab, grumbling angrily. Tesla blushed faintly, "So...do you wanna...be my girlfriend...? That's what humans call them, right?"

Nieve nodded and smiled softly. "Hai... I would very much like to be your girlfriend.." She said softly, lacing her fingers with his.

Nieve started to spend more time with Tesla, training and simple bonding with the young man, making sure to keep quiet when around her father. She sat with Tesla, practicing her ability to sense others, having gotten quiet good at it from the past week.

"Can you find Grimmjow?" Tesla asked her, watching her as she practiced. He was impressed with how quickly she had picked up the spirit sensing, smiling softly as he watched her

Nieve made a soft noise, tilting her head slightly. "He's nearing the training hall, heading away from us." She said.

Nieve focused hard, frowning faintly. "He's near the center of Las Noches... In some soft of room?" She said.

Nieve opened her eyes and looked to Tesla. "There's a surveillance room?" She asked. "Why would you need one?"

Nieve made a face. "Otou-sama did that once.." She muttered, moving over and leaning against him, slipping her hand into his.

"After... The ordeal with Nnoitra, he didn't let me leave the lab and had me under constant surveillance." She said.

"Hai, I know." She said quietly, kissing his hand gently and resting her head on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom