No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Neither have I." She agreed, looking at the woman. "How is she an Arrancar though? I thought only Aizen could do such a thing?"

Szayel shook his head, "Hollows can rip off their masks to become Arrancar...its a painful process but it can happen. I'm only aware of two cases, not counting this one."

Nieve made a soft noise, but turned. "I'll come back when she wakes up." She said, heading off to find Tesla.

Nieve found Tesla in the kitchen, smiling softly and moving over, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging herself against his back.

"Oh? A self made then? Don't see those very often.." He mused. "I'm making your favorite, by the way..." He motioned to the chicken he was seasoning, smiling faintly

Nieve smiled widely and leaned up, kissing him gently. "Arigatou!" She said. "Why don't we share it?"

"There's enough for the both of us." She smiled softly. "And plus," She nudged him gently. "We're dating, it's what humans do."

Nieve fell off of the counter and landed on the floor, wheezing and looking to Tesla. "What's going on..?!"

"Calm down!" "Where am I!?" "You're in Los Noches, calm down." "Cool your tits before I deck you in the face!" Szayel and Grimmjow were yelling at the newly awoken Arrancar, her indigo eyes glowing with confusion and rage

"Otou-sama, what's going on?" Nieve burst through the doors, ready to fight whoever had invaded, but when she saw it was only the girl, she lowered her guard.

The young woman looked to Nieve and rushed at her, grabbing her by her throat tight, "Let me go or she dies!!" "You aren't even restrained!" Grimmjow snarled, "We're helping you." Szayel told her

Nieve choked, but grabbed her wrist gently. "We... Aren't going... To hurt you." She choked out, struggling to breathe.

"Just calm down." Szayel said calmly. The woman released Nieve and looked to them, "Who are you?" "Sexta Espada, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez." "Octava Espada, Szayel Apporo Granz. That is my daughter, Nieve Granz."

Nieve coughed a few times before waving to the woman. "What is your name?" She asked, coughing again.

Back
Top Bottom