No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Please Otou-sama!" She begged. "I want to see what a human looks like! And plus we do need more food.." She said, stomach rumbling.

Nieve hugged him tightly, grinning widely. "I promise we'll be back before my training!" She said, turning to Gin.

She nodded, running her fingers through her mid-back messy hair quickly, excited to see something other than bleak sands for miles.

Nieve followed him through the portal, looking around the dark vast cavern like passage way as they made their way to the world of the living.

Her cheeks flushed pink and she stood a little taller. "I'm not scared..!" She said, putting on her brave face.

When they left the portal and stepped into the World of the Living, Gin reached into his robe and pulled out a small orb, "Here~ this is yer gigai~ just smoosh it an' you'll git a human body~"

"Why would I want a human body?" She asked, looking at the small orb in her hand. "I thought they were weak and squishy?"

"Hai." She nodded, following his instructions and crushing it, looking at her hands. "I don't feel much different."

Nieve blinked and looked around. "They can see and hear me now?" She asked. "Why couldn't they before?"

"Oh." She nodded, looking around before looking back at Gin. "Where do we go from here?"

Nieve nodded and started off, stopping to look every so often at something's she had never seen before.

Nieve stopped by a small boutique, looking in through the window. "What are those little tags?" She asked, pointing at the price tags on the dress.

Back
Top Bottom