No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She nodded and stood up on slightly wobbly legs bowing her head to him before heading back to Szayel's lab.

Nieve didn't even seem to notice, trudging to her cage and flopping down on the mattress, falling asleep instantly.

Nieve woke in the morning - or at least as morning as it would ever really get in Hueco Mundo - sitting up and yawning, arms aching.

Nieve blinked the sleep from her eyes before getting up and moving over to the table where Szayel was, groggily picking up Salsa before shuffling away. "Morning Otou-sama.." She yawned, heading to the kitchen.

"Salsa needs breakfast." She said, leaving the lab. Over night her mask fragment had gone from a very small piece, to a larger one, fully complete. It was now two thin pieces starting on the bridge of her nose and going under her eye and into her hairline, small teeth just beneath her eye.

"You just want to dissect it!" She shot back, quickening her pace. "And it isn't just a thing it's my pet!"

Nieve held the two headed bird under her arm, turning to look at Gin, cheeks flushed. "Gin-sa-" She cut herself off. "Ichimaru-san?"

Gin offered out some bread and Szayel fumed, "Wheredidyougetthat!?" "I went ta tha World of tha Livin'~ they got tha best tea~ Goubantaichou-san loved goin' there sometimes~"

"The world of the living?" Nieve looked to Szayel. "Where's that?" She asked, eyes curious.

"Please Otou-sama! What if Ichimaru-san went with me?" She asked, giving him the Bambi eyes.

Back
Top Bottom