No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Hai..!" She said, then looked to Gin. "Do we just leave with the food now?" She asked.

She nodded and followed him up to the cash register, waiting patiently for him to pay before following him out of the store.

Nieve was excited to get back and show Szayel their bounty, shoes echoing on the hardened reishi underfoot. "Ne, would it be alright if I wore the dress when we got back?"

She smiled happily and stepped out of the portal when they reached Las Noches, still in her gigai.

Gin walked with her to the kitchen, putting everything away before slipping on an odd glove and smashing his palm into her head, forcing her out of her gigai

Nieve stumbled back as her gigai fell to the floor, staring at it if of a moment. "Won't it die?"

Nieve gave him a strange look before picking up the orb. "I-I'll go tell Otou-sama of oh return." She said, pocketing her gigai before scurrying off.

Nieve scuttled into the lab, moving over to her cage and setting the bag down gently, unzipping her shirt and grabbing the black dress.

"Um... Ichimaru-san was kind enough to buy me a gift." Nieve said, pulling the black dress over her head and slipping out of her hakama, turning to Szayel. The dress was rather low cut and showed off an almost unnecessary amount of cleavage, and it was cut rather short with long sleeves.

"Um... Yes?" She said, shifting uneasily. "Isn't it pretty though?" She asked, giving a small spin so he could see the whole thing, which wasn't a good idea. The back was cut pretty low as well, a v going down the back of the body-hugging dress, exposing most of her back.

Nieve panicked and quickly tore the dress over her head, throwing it to the floor as the acid made quick work of destroying it. "Otou-sama! You did that on purpose!" Her voice rose angrily, spiritual pressure spiking as well, standing before him almost completely naked with fists clenched. Thank god it didn't get on her panties.

Nieve's temper went over the handlebars and she smacked the container of acid from her fathers hand, making it land on his current project and quickly eat away at it before she moved back to her cage and pulled on her hakama and tying the obi, pulling her coat on, but not bothering to zip it as she headed for the door, smacking a few beakers from the counter as she left.

"Nieve Granz, you get back here and you clean up this mess right now! I will not tolerate childish behavior such as this!" He yelled, chasing after her

Nieve ignored him, keeping a quick pace as she walked down the hall, sipping her shirt up angrily as she made her way to the training hall.

"He poured acid on my new dress!" She hissed, stalking past him into the training hall.

Back
Top Bottom