Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
(No worries, will keep everyone on track.)

Abby stretched as she was sent out, giving a small yawn. She appeared to be a girl in a yellow dress, standing around as tall as her master. However you are quick to notice what you'd originally thought to be a long pony tail was infact a large black jaw coming from the back of her head. Said jaw also yawns open, showing the sharp teeth within.

"Morning babe." Tyson says, sliding a hand around Abby's waist and pulling her to his side in a hug. "We're in the semi-finals, so let's give it our all!"

Abby purred and wrapped her own arms around him briefly. "Plan to sir, must say our opponent looks delicious." The Mawile comments, looking Clara over, her jaw hair licking its lips. She often made such comments about others, it was hard to tell if she was joking or not... Granted she did try and swallow Tyson on first encounter.

Mike did not jump as he looked at his foe closely before he smiled at her and said "Its a pleasure to meet you Lona, my name is Michael Fertar and this is my partner Rina", He held out his hand to her to shake but at the same time it would give Mike an Idea of what sort of trainer she was.

Lona reached out her own hand and shook it, having a decent grip to it. As she shakes it he can see her face under the hat having a quite pretty one. Body wise she seemed more curved than slender, though the coat made it hard to get a good look at her. "My partners name is Jet and you'll meet him soon." Her Pokeball hidden in her coat somewhere.

Clara pulled out her Pokeball as well as they exited the building, coming out into the arena they'd been in before. It was the same, yet felt different somehow now that they were in the semi-finals, getting down to deciding who the winner was. She was excited, and knew her Poke-partner would be as well. Tossing the ball up, it opened, red light firing out to form Max, her Eevee. "Hey buddy," she said, hugging the brown-furred Pokemon as he formed. "Time to shine!" she said, stepping back, a more serious tone taking her face as she readied for the battle.

Max bounded out, the brown furred Eevee quickly returning the hug of his master. He was covered head to toe in brown fur with the exception of the fluffy cream fur around his neck. Had a long tail and a pair of dog like ears, but had a human body shape. "Will do my best mam!" Max responded to Clara, turning to the Malwile he was facing.

"A Mawile vs an Eevee, may this match begin!" The announcer calls out to them all. Max had the first move due to being faster than the fairy.

"Well she will be traveling with us later so maybe you will get your chance to taste her..." Tyson whispered to the Mawile, knowing that tasting for her could range from simple curiosity to down right sexuality. "But that's later. Right now go out there and win for us!" He said, giving Abby a light slap on the ass towards the center of the ring.

Clara studied their opponent, seeing the two whisper to each other before the Mawile moved out, ready to fight. Her eyes widened a bit at the ass slap, she wondered just how close those two were, but pushed those thoughts away to focus on the fight. Making it harder for them to hit Max would makes things easier for the fight. "All right Max, let's start things off with a Sand-Attack!" she said, calling to her Pokemon to make the first move.

Abby gave a small grin as Tyson spoke. "Certainly master.." She replied, stepping forward towards the arena. She jumps slightly at the slap, giving a purr as he did and deliberately wiggling her ass as she walked for him.

Max was just as taken back as his trainer but kept quite about it, waiting for his masters orders. At her command he nods and moves up in range before kicking a hefty amount of dirt and sand right at his foes eyes, to obscure her vision. Abby recoiling and sheilding her eyes further as the sand was kicked up

Sand-Attack hits, Abby needs an additional +1 to accuracy check rolls.

It was now Abby's turn to react.

(Just to let you all know in combat you can either roll the dice yourself or just declare the attack and I'll do it, whatever is easier.)

Mike eyes glowed Red briefly as he scanned her before he smiled and said "Well, I hope your more of a battler then the last people I fought. I swear half of them don't even know what to do". He Picked Rina up and put her on his shoulder where he knew she liked to be. It would now be clear to see that Mike had a mega ring on his finger with the Lucarionite in it.

"Oh I know how to take care of myself. Granted just fighting isn't my path, but it helps." The girl replied, watching her pick up the Riolu girl. Rina was certainly appreciative of his attention and purred slightly as she held onto him.

(I think you should do the rolling, that keeps it fair.)

Tyson watched with a keen eye as Max kicked up the sand, his jaw tightening slightly as the Mawile recoiled "Abby! Use Slam attack! Knock him to the ground!" Holding up his dex, Tyson began trying to get a reading on Clair's partner.

(Just checked, Mawile at level 5 only has, Astonish, Fairy Wind, Growl and Taunt. Will go on the assumption that you'd use Fairy Wind as Astonish can't hit Max.)

Abby extends her hands before unleashing a gust of wind at Max. The fairy energy manages to land a critical blow on the Eevee and know him down quite hard.

Max is hit by a critical hit and takes 18 damage(remember to deduct special defence)

(Huh? according to the pokedex xy pdf mawile only knows astonish at level 5 with slam as an egg move. Am I looking at the wrong thing?)

(The PDF is meant to reflect the move pool in the game. However the update to it was recent and a lot was missed. So for level up moves and the natural tutor moves, best use Bulbapedia.)

((Well that is 10 damage and Max is out with one hit. Darn critical hits.))

Clara gasped as the wind tore through the arena, even with the sand in her eyes her opponent's Pokemon was able to hit Max with a decent hit. Actually it was a really good hit, the blast of wind took him off his feet and slammed his head against the ground. "Max!" she cried out, stepping forward a bit in worry.

((Yeah bad luck on that one, or good luck depending on which side you are on.))

Max collapses and is knocked out by the blow, laying slumped on the ground. Clara found him knocked out but breathing, no perminant damage. One of the nurses on hand comes over and after applying some medicine he was awake again. "Sorry Mam, that girl packs a punch." Max apologises to Clara.

"The winner of Round 1 of the semi finals goes to Abby and her trainer Tyson. Tyson will go through to the final against he winner of the second round of the semi finals." The announcer proclaims over the loudspeaker.

Mike stroked Rina head while she sat on his shoulder before he heard the sounds of the battle ending and he looked at the Mawile and her trainer on the Jumbo tron before he turned back to Lona before he said "Well, I guess you and I will be battling soon. I hope your looking forward to it as much as me and Rina are?"

Rina gives a small yip, as excited as her trainer to fight again. Lona gave a smile of her own and nods. "I look forward to it and may the best trainer win." She replied, looking Mike up and down as she thought about the battle to come.

Mike smirked happily before he moved away to make sure he had everything he would need to win this battle. He wanted to make sure that himself and Rina could win this. His father had won lots of tournaments before he had vanished to Mt Silver so Mie wanted to keep that tradition going.

When she was sure he was out for the count, Clara ran onto the field and to his slumped body. She breathed a sigh of relief when she found him still breathing, just knocked out. If anything really bad were to happen to him, she didn't know what she would do. Clara thanked the nurse after she healed him and left, smiling as he got up. "It's fine, they got lucky. You did well with the first move, I'm still proud of you. Let's go congratulate them," she said, helping Max up and walking over to Tyson and Abby.

"That was great, Abby's strong. Good luck in the finals," she said with a smile, extending a hand to him. She hoped they hadn't made too bad of an impression on their future partners.

"Your not the first one's she has surprised, myself included." Tyson said, shaking Clair's outstretched hand as well as Max's before sliding back around Abby's waist. "I can definitely say we got very lucky though, if that first attack didn't cause Max to hit his head things could have gone a lot differently."

Clara chuckled. "Yeah, that was a really good hit, I'm sure Max could have gotten a few good ones in too. We'll have to battle again, since we'll be travelling together," she said with a smile. She glanced around the arena, now that their match was over it seemed they were cleaning up and getting ready for the next one. "We should probably head out so they can get the next match going. They have food and stuff here? If so, lunch for the winners, my treat," she said, looking to Max and ruffling the fur on his head. "You too, apparently you need to grow up big and strong."

Abby purred at the praise and watched Clara and Max as she stood by her trainer. She didn't say anything, just looking the two up and down with a small grin.

Max shook Tysons hand with a nod before moving back with his trainer. His eyes closed as Clara ruffled his fur and he blushed slightly at her comment. "Yes mam, I'll so my best to get stronger."

As the four cleared out of the arena the announcer soon speaks up again. "We are about ready for round two, can Mike and Lona please come to the arena thank you."

Lona looks up to the screen then back at Mike. "Time to see what you have then boy." She says with a smile, standing up and heading out to the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom