Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls each took a turn, doing their best to try and figure out a good amount as they each looked at their dice.

"Eight Five's." Morgana started.

"Seven Six's." Nyx followed.

"Seven Five's." Clawra stated.

"Five Six's." Terra adds.

"Four One's." Gly mumbled.

"Five Four's." Polly chirps.

"Six Three's." Roma mutters.

"Five Two's." Lulu finishes.

This left everyone having stated their bet, upon revealing the dice, the girls had between them...
1: 5
2: 1
3: 2
4: 1
5: 6
6: 6

This just left the two trainers to reveal their dice.

With a smile, he lifts up his cup and shows the dice. The first is a six, followed by two fives. With a smile, he turns his head to Michael, waiting for him to finish the round, so he can begin the explanation.

Michael's eyebrow perked at the end results everyone had, before lifting up his own cup noncommittally to show off the results, figuring he wasn't going to have "won" this, if there was even a win condition for it. One six, and one three was the end result.

"Eight fives, I win then right?" Morgana asked, seeming quite pleased with herself. She looked over to Matt to make sure, parting her green hair from eyes eyes, he was the one who'd explained the rules after all.

The three of you start in the small town of South Vale, south of the city of High Rock, down Route 4. The town is situated in a small forest on the foothills of The Dragon's Teeth mountain range. The town is not too notable except for a small beginners tournament the town is hosting, a tournament the three of you have entered. You are in the semi final of the small event, along with another trainer. You are given a small time to relax and get to know each other before the order of the last matches is decided.

Tyson shifted nervously in his seat as he waited for the last of the matches to be decided. Rolling Abby's pokeball back and forth in his hand, he enlarged it and shrank it several times as he tried to decide to let her out to try and help him calm down, or spare her from the tension he was feeling.
"Well, uh hello. I'm Tyson." He announced to the room as he look toward the other trainer.

Clara paced back and forth in the waiting room, tossing her Pokeball up and down. Max waited inside, she was sure he was just as anxious as she was. They'd done well so far, getting to the semi-finals. Clara was glad to at least gotten here, it was a great start to her journey. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she took a seat, deciding the pacing was just making it worse. She looked up with a smile as the other trainer greeted her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Clara."

Tyson watched the pink haired trainer pace back and forth in a rather... provocative outfit.
"Nice to meet you." He echoed, returning the still occupied pokeball to his belt. "So, do you think they will pair us up together or with the other two semi-finalists?"

[[Whoops, my bad. Misread the post XD I edited it]]

"Nice to meet you too," she said with a nod. To his question, Clara gave a shrug. "Possibly. Whoever we get, I'm looking forward to it," she said, pulling her Pokeball out and expanding it. "Max has done really well so far, I'm proud of him," she said, shrinking it and looking back to Tyson. "You looking forward to getting on your journey? This is a really cool start for us beginners."

(Not a problem)

"I'm kinda nervous actually, it's the first time I will be away from home by myself for any large length of time. Nevermind the whole wilderness, camping, and danger part of it." Tyson said, running a hand through his hair as he leaned back against the wall, his red eyes staring at the point that the wall met the ceiling. "Still I'm sure I just need to get used to it, after a week or so I'll be fine. So what are your goals for your journey?"

Clara giggled, nodding. "I feel the same. Nervous, but excited. It will be a big change, but we're going to see so much!" she said happily. The tournament would be fun, but she couldn't wait to get a move on, traveling down route 4 and seeing the rest of the cities, all that Cyndry had to offer. "Well, I want to learn all I can about Pokemon, the species, evolving, their moves, it really fascinates me to learn how it all works. I think going on this journey will really help, so I can see all that I can. What about you?"

Tyson shrugged, "I'm not sure right now. I'm going to travel about a bit, get the feel of being a trainer, maybe see if I can earn some gym badges before I decide on my long term goals.." He mused as his gaze wandered about, always returning to Clara's face, chest, or her large expanse of exposed leg. "Since we are leaving at the same time and heading in the same direction, would you like to travel together?" He asked.

"Sounds good, there's no rush to plan out everything. I've just always been into learning about Pokemon, so I've had my stuff planned out for a while," she said. Her uncle had put that curiosity and desire to learn in her at a young age, she'd always wanted to follow in his footsteps. Plenty of time to go on a journey and find herself first though. When he asked about traveling together, her finger went to her chin for a moment, thinking. It would be nice to have someone along for the ride. She gave a smile and nodded. "Sounds great, should be a blast," she said, standing and moving over to him, extending her hand. "Partners, then."

Tyson raised his hand to grasp her feminine one. "Agreed, partners." He said, displaying a wide grin at the girl. "I would ask about your pokemon, but that would be an unfair advantage, so lets leave that until later." He said, moving over so Clara could sit down on his bench if she wished, and wondered how much longer it would take to set up the matches.

Clara nodded and smiled. "I'm sure we'll find out about each others' Pokemon soon enough, can't wait to see who we get matched up with," she said, taking a seat as he scooted over and made some room. "Shouldn't be too much longer, hopefully," she said, crossing her arms and legs and looking around. With a shrug, she looked back to her new partner. "So, how did you get your first?" she asked about his Pokemon, hers was a gift, but she was curious about his.

Tyson paused a moment, both to gather his thoughts and determine if the question was was as harmless as she maid it sound.
"Well, about four or five months ago I was looking for berries a few miles south of the town, and I uh." He began before stopping and rubbing the back of his neck. "Kinda, sorta...fellinahole." he said quickly. "Anyway, I found her down the hole, which apparently was her home. Both her legs were injured, so I did what I could and then carried her to my house, although that didn't stop her from trying to swallow me hole. Mom got her to calm down and I continued taking care of her ever since."

Clara nodded, not able to help but giggle about his story. "At least it's an interesting story, huh? Swallow you whole, well I'm interested to see what Pokemon you have that would do that. My story's not so interesting, Max was a gift from my uncle. He's who got me so interested in Pokemon, so he's really excited I'm heading out with Max on my journey. Now we've got a partner too, this is going to be great," she said with a smile. She stood up, stretching her arms back. "I'm getting restless just waiting around," she said, walking around a bit again.

(Okay rather than keep you guys waiting for our other player...)

The display screen in the waiting room, showing the announcer for the event. "It has been decided that, round 1 of the semi finals will be Clara vs Tyson. The winner will be moved on to the finals and given a shot at our prize. If the trainers could come to the arena please." She states, summoning the two to the arena.

(Sorry again, I was busy the last few days but I have edit stats now)

A young man of 21 sat in the waiting room as he watched two trainers leave the room. He smirked lightly as he said "well this does finally leave me all alone at long last since my own foe has not appeared yet. He set out his Rina and kissed her on the forehead.

"Well that's us. May the best trainer win." Tyson said to Clara as he stood up and headed towards the arena.

Clara's eyes widened as the screen suddenly turned on, looking over to it as the announcer spoke. "Well, perfect timing!" she said as a bright grin formed on her face. She turned to Tyson, following him as they headed for the door to the arena. As she walked, she spotted another person sitting on the other side of the room. Tyson had caught her attention so she hadn't been aware of him before. Clara gave him a smiling nod as they passed, maybe after their match they could meet each other as well.

(No worries.)

Rina smiled and returned her masters kiss, tilting her head slightly. "Not in battle yet sir?" She asked, certainly an eager one to fight. She wore a black shirt, tight blue shorts and a pair of blue gloves. She stood a head or so under her trainer, around five foot, her features fairly modest. Her more animistic features showed in her dog ears and the blue tail.

Clara and Tyson come to the arena they had fought in before to qualify, a simple dirt area outside with carved out boundaries and a typical Pokeball symbol in the middle. There was a small crowd gathered, the event being fairly local so was mostly just towns people, though had a few outsiders here and there.

Mike shook his head and said "not yet and we may not even have a battle until the final since our own opponent has not shown yet". He smiled at her and held her paw/hand in his connected there aura's toguther so they could see things toguther.

"Wouldn't be so sure." A female voice spoke from the corner, watching the two. The female was in a long black coat and had a black hat, tipped to hide her face. This made Rina jump since the other trainer she pretty sure wasn't there before. "Names Lona, a pleasure to meet my next opponent." The girl spoke, dipping her head slightly towards him.

(I never used this system before, so if I do something wrong or don't do something just let me know.)

As he walked over to the trainer box, Tyson pulled his pokedex out, ready to scan whatever kind of pokemon 'Max' was.
With his other hand he pulled a ball off his belt and tossed it in the air where it released his pokemon in a flash of red light. "Come on Abby, here we go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom