Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinning up at her, Tyson wrapped his hands around her thighs and dove into her cute pussy, licking and teasing for all he was worth.

Clara was lost in the pleasure, face contorted as her partner drove her to her limits. His speed was incredible, in and out with such ferocity, every thrust another shock of ecstasy that tingled through her system. She felt it as he started to get close, the cock within her tightening into a knot as he slipped it in and out while fucking her silly. Finally she slammed into her own wall as he gave his final thrusts, her moans getting louder and louder until she shouted out uncontrollably, limbs losing themselves as she felt him fire inside of her, his warm seed filling her hole and knotted cock locking itself inside. The trainer went onto her elbows, barely able to keep herself up as they rode the aftershocks of their orgasms. "I can't, Max, that," she panted out, naked body shining with sweat, looking over her shoulder with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Was amazing."

Rina grinned and nodded, starting to work on the Nincadas entrance. Meanwhile Nina gave a sudden gasp as Matt pushed into her rear, she was clearly new to this and didn't know how to take it.

Abby moaned happily and slowly rubbed herself against him as he went to town. She always loved their sessions together and this one was no different.

Max panted as he held above her, looking down at his trainer. He gave a smile at her comment and gave a nod, slowly recovering from his first climax. "Best experience I've had." Max replied, holding himself still while his knot slowly shrunk. He reached down and kissed his trainer, feeling very close to her right now.

Tyson let out a long groan into Abby's cunt as her rear mouth serviced him. Grabbing her second mouth he began rapidly pumping it up and down his hardened rod like some kind of sex toy. His other hand snaked in between her legs and attacked the button above his tongue.

Dals Way said:
Max panted as he held above her, looking down at his trainer. He gave a smile at her comment and gave a nod, slowly recovering from his first climax. "Best experience I've had." Max replied, holding himself still while his knot slowly shrunk. He reached down and kissed his trainer, feeling very close to her right now.

Clara's breaths started to calm as she came down from her high of pleasure. She returned the deep kiss, smiling back as it broke. "Glad to hear it," she said, the knot slowly coming down so they could separate, though she barely wanted to. "We should have started doing that a long time ago, Max," she said, amazed that it could feel so good. She understood why the other trainers were so close, even in public.

Nina blushed, but gave a soft moan as he commented. "Feels, very good sir..." She replied, quickly getting into this. This was helped by Rina continuing to play with her, pushing the bug girl to climax.

Abby gave a lustful moan as he began using her second mouth, her tongue quickly lapping at his member as she was used. She kept on grinding against her trainers mouth, her juices freely flowing as her climax approached.

Max gave a soft moan as his member retreated, slowly returning to his sheath. He couldn't agree more with Clara's thoughts, wondering how he went so long without. He looks up and gives a small blush. "Will this be...a regular thing?" He asked nervously, hopeful about it.

Mike pounding of her butt would get harder and harder as she would approach her Climax as Mike would cum inside her butt after she had climaxed, then he suspected he would have to go to the party after this. Maybe he could train Nina against Abby or Max when the threesome would start traveling.

Clara gave a final, quiet moan as his length slid out of her, retreating back into him. She moved away, leaning up onto the log and grabbing her clothes. As she put them back on, the girl giggled at his question. "I think we could figure something out," she said with a smirk, underwear back on her body, she stood to slip the dress up and tie it. "That really was incredible, Max. I feel so close to you," she said happily. They should probably be heading back now, get back to the party Tyson going to be throwing for all of them. "You can stay out of your Pokeball, if you want," she said, ready to head out.

Pulling Abby up off of his face for a moment, even as he cock throbbed powerfully in her tongue, Tyson spoke three words before pulling her back down and jamming two fingers up her cum-filled ass as he drank her delicious juices. "Scream for me." he had said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom