Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I will never say no to a free lunch, but I will take care of Abby's portion. You wouldn't believe how much she can stuff in this tiny belly." Tyson said with a grin, sliding behind Abby and slowly running his hands over her stomach, stopping just short of the bottom of her breasts.

Mike followed her out after he kissed Rina on the head and said "We can do this together Rina, no matter what happens" (Oh by the way I just double checked a few things and Riolu can't learn Dragon pulse but Lucario can but the other three moves can all be learned ether as an egg or by TM). Mike eyes took on a slight demonic red colour as he took his place on the battle field and connected his Aura with Rina.

Clara smiled, giving Max another pet as they moved off the field. The next match looked like it was getting underway, maybe they would have a screen they could watch from wherever they ate. Her gaze caught Tyson's hands around Abby, again really noticing how close the two of them were. Her and Max were pretty close too, but not like...that. Her mind couldn't help but drift as she thought about it, head shaking as she snapped out of it as her mind wandered to a rather dirty place. "Sounds good then, let's get something to eat," she said, taking the lead for the four of them to head to a cafe or whatever the place had to offer.

(But will have to be eventual moves, right now being a level 5 you just have Foresight, Quick Attack and Endure.)

The food area was close by in a tent, a small screen set up to show this match, the tent empty of anyone else currently.

Rina purred and nods happily, following her trainer along. Lona heads out and takes her place on the far side of the arena, turning to face the two. "Let us begin then shall we... Troy!" She called, sending out her Ponyta. The Ponyta stood tall, about as tall as Lona and had flaming hair and a short flaming tail. He wore a pair of shorts for modesties sake, a cream colour matching his skin.

"Okay boy, soften her up, Tail Whip!" Lona called, her Pokemon being the faster of the two. Troy swung round and whipped his flaming tail towards Rina, sending small embers at the Riolu to take her off her guard.

(Tail Whip hits, Rina's defence drops 1 combat stage. Granted Rina can use Quick Attack before this but doesn't matter too much in this instance.)

(hmm I would of thought Rina could of had Aura sphere from the get go but very well)

Mike eyes were closed before he said "Rina, use Quick attack to try and hit it. We may have lower defence but that won't stop us. Not after everything we have done together to prepare for this". Mike was hoping Rina could have master her Aura sphere by now but he knew it was hard to do it. Mike flexed his hand lightly though as he tried to connect the Ponyta Aura to Rina's so she could read its moves easier.

(Not for a long time yet, has to evolve first even to get it, though that's at level 10 for evolution.)

Rina nods and leaped through the flames, pulling her arm back as she prepared a strong punch. She surged forward with her fist and knocked the Ponyta to the ground with a single strike to the chest. The wind was knocked out of Troy and before he could react he was down and out, much to Lona's disbelief.

"The winner is, Mike and his Riolu Rina!" The announcer called, the fight over quickly like the first one.

(26 damage from Quick Attack, after Troy's defence, exactly enough to knock him out. Will say that early levels in this game is a giant game of rocket tag, it gets better at later levels though.)

Mike fist pump and pulled Rina into a massive hug before he put her on his shoulder walked up to Lona and held out his hand to her "It was a great match Lona, don't let this discourage you from getting even stronger and better. Hey, maybe we can have a rematch one day as well?" he asked her with a bright smile.

Lona shook his hand with a smile. "Don't worry, plan to get stronger, next time will go much better I am sure." She replied, Troy getting up and joining her side after recovering. "Good luck with your final match, you are at a disadvantage for it."

"Not really, Fighting type trumps Steel even if she a fairy type as well" Mike said before he thanked her and moved off the stage. Once he was alone with Rina again, he whispered into her ear "No matter what happen in the final, I'm going to reward you greatly when we get back to our room for how far we've got". He rubbed her inner thigh slowly before he open his bag and gave her a berry to eat.

Tyson stayed behind Carla and Max as they headed for the tent, resting his hand on Abby's ass and giving the occasional rub. If no one else was around Tyson would dip his fingers lower and lightly brush the tips along the Mawile's womanhood through her dress.

As they walked, Clara turned back when she heard something from the arena. Was that cheering? "Geez, is the second fight over already?" she said, trying to look back. Two matches in a row won so quickly, what were the odds? "Maybe we won't have time to grab lunch if your final round is coming up so soon. After, maybe? Celebrate your victory," she said with a smile. She wanted to watch, be there to see their new traveling companions fight.

Rina shuddered and gave a nod. "Thank you sir." She replied with a smile, gladly eating the berry.

Abby held back a small gasp as her masters hand wandered under her dress. She shuddered and looked up at him. "Don't have long to play sir.."

The announcer did soon call Tyson and Max back to the field, this competition was certainly going by very quickly.

Just as she'd thought, the voice of the announcer rang out and called the two finalists back. "Yup, no time now. Later then, good luck!" she said, motioning for Max to follow along as she went back, keeping off to the side, away from the field. The final round should be a good one, the best of all of these new trainers facing off against each other. She wondered if it would be like the last two, over in just one round from a good hit. Nothing left but to wait and see, she supposed, taking a seat in the stands next to her partner. She looked over to him as they waited, giving a light smile. He was a bit quiet, and when she'd joked about getting big and strong he seemed to take it a bit seriously. "Hey, you all right about the match? You should know I'm proud of you no matter what, we did great today."

"We will have to make it up later then." Tyson said huskily in Abby's ear, withdrawing his hand as his name was called. "See you after the match." He replied to Clara as he waked back to the arena and into his place, motioning Abby forward and looking over at the competition. "Howdy, let's have a good match." Tyson called out across the arena.

(Starting off with fairy wind if she goes first)

Mikes ears twitched as he heard his name get called so he removed his hand from Rina thigh and put her back on his should once she had eaten. Mike was in though he wished he had a fighting move they could use so he showed Tina Focus palm while they walked. Once he stood on the stage he smirked at his rival as he said "I hope we have a good match as well". (Rina will start with Counter and a Focus Sash if she moves second)

Max followed along and turned to Clara as she spoke to him. "Yeah I'm fine, just slightly winded after the fight." He said, not sounding completely honest. Clara may of noticed her partner getting slightly flustered whenever the two saw how Tyson and Abby were acting to each other.

Abby purred and nodded, looking forward to after the match now. She goes ahead and takes her spot in the arena, looking at her opponent.

Rina got in place and ready, giving a small nod to her trainer to say she was ready. The announcer went ahead and started the match.
(You do not have the money for a Focus Sash, and Rina has the first move.)

(Fair enough)

Mike took a deep breath as he connected his Aura to Rina before he said "Alright Rina, Try and use the Focus Palm we were training for. If it fails, Use Endure and counter". Mike hand once again instincly moved up once more as he showed her the move though their connected Aura.

(Can only be one move so I'm assuming Counter as Endure alone won't do anything? Scratch that Counter won't work against Fairy Wind, it is a Special Attack. So really comes down to Endure or Quick Attack.)

Rina leaps forward and strikes Abby at her masters command, the two lacking experience to teach her more advanced moves. The strike was good, but Abby's armoured dress absorbed the hit quite well, the Mawile grinning at Rina. Abby then retaliated, blasting Rina with fairy energy, the Riolu managing to stay up despite how hard it hit her.

(Abby takes 5 points of damage after defence and effectiveness. Rina takes 20 points of damage after special defence and effectiveness.)

(I feel that I'm going to lose this battle no matter what thought I don't really mind just bad luck with attacks)
Mike growled lightly as he knew they really did not have a chance at winning this battle without a fighting move or a slip up from Abby where she would hit with a physical move. Mike watched his foe to see what he would do next.

Clara gave a sad smile in return, about to push the issue when the match started before them. It was fast, the Riolu charging and striking Abby with a quick slam, and Abby sending out the same magical wind that had taken out Max. It seemed to really nail Rina, being super effective definitely helped. "Well it's a decent enough fight, huh?" she said, hoping it might cheer him up. She would have to get some time alone with him to chat about what was going on, if he was down in the dumps about something it was her job as his trainer to make him feel better, whatever it took.

"Good hit Abby! Keep it up!" Tyson encouraged his pokemon after the blast of flower scented wind knocked Rina about. "Time to give her a surprise! Block her attack then make her hair stand on end!" He shouted, ordering Abby to use

(Move for GM)
astonish

on her opposition.

Mike saw his chance. "Rina try and take that attack then hit back with twice the power using counter. You can do it I know you can" Mike encourged Rina hoping she could take hit without fainting.

Max got back to watching the fight as it started. He gave a nod of agreement to his trainer. "Yes mam, lasting more than one round atleast." The Eevee replies, seeming fine now he had his mind on something else.

Abby grinned and charged forward to strike Rina, looking to finish her off. Rina braced and got ready to counter the strike, seeing that Abby was going in for a melee strike. Abby struck, knocking the Riolu back and seeming to phase her. Sadly it mattered little as Rina fell down and out for the count.

(Doesn't help I kept rolling 19-20 on every to hit roll for Abby. If you had lived that one Counter would of taken her out but didn't have the hp sadly after the fairy wind.)

"The winner of the South Vale Tournament is Tyson and his Mawile Abby!" The announcer called heading out onto the field to congratulate him. "Well done sir, here are your prizes." Handing out some prize money and a HM syringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom