Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
(What sort of thing are you using?)

When Rina went down for the count and Mike heard the results, he feel to his knees and looked downcasted for a while before he nodded to himself and after Rina was healed he put her on his shoulder as he said "I'm proud of you no matter what Rina" he then walked up to Tyson and offered his hand to shake. "Thank you for the great battle" Mike said to him.

Clara cheered as the battle ended, clapping. It had been a good fight, the two Pokemon each getting some good hits on the other before Abby was able to take out Rina with a strong hit. "Let's go congratulate them," she said, moving from the watching area to the field. Approaching the two of them, Clara smiled, giving another couple of claps for the two finalists. "You guys were great, very good job," she said to the both of them, looking to Mike. "We haven't met, I'm Clara, one of the semi-finalists. I lost to Tyson too, that darn Fairy Wind, right?"

As he was announced the winner of the battle, Tyson ran out to Abby as his Rina was recovered for healing. Grabbing the Mawile around the waist Tyson lifted her off her feet and spun her around before pulling her into a crushing bear hug. "You did it! You won Abby! I knew you would!"

"Your welcome, and thanks as well." Tyson replied. Shaking the offered hand as well as Rina's before turning to his traveling companion. "What do you four say to one last party before we head out on our travels? I'll pay for everything."

Mike thought about it before he asked the two of them "would you guys mind at all, if the six of us beome a travel party toguther. I feel like I can learn a lot more with people beside me. And it nice to meet you Clara, the fairy wind was just bad luck on us I guess"

(How do you mean?)

Rina closed her eyes with a purr as Mike lifted him up again. "Thank you, I could of done better still sir." She comments, being a tiny bit competitive.

Max gave a nod and followed Clara out, standing quietly beside her as she greeted Tyson. He always was a shy one.

Abby happily wrapped her arms around Tyson with a purr, letting herself be picked up and swung round. "Thank you master."

"Yeah, the more the merrier!" Clara said with a smile, glad to meet him and hear that he was going to go along with them. With three of them they should be able to take on anything! "A party, huh? Sounds good to me, what about you, Max?" she said happily, looking to her partner. He was being quiet again, she knew he was kind of shy, but something seemed to be bothering him. Maybe a party would do him some good. She still wanted to try to talk to him by themselves at some point, he probably wouldn't open up with all of them there.

Mike kissed Rina on the headvas he said "we could logically have done that if we had avoided the first Fairy wind, but I'm still really proud of you for getting runner up Rina. Besides that special reward still coming for you tonight" he whispered the last bit lustfully in her ear

"Sure, I don't mind you coming along." Tyson replied before turning and jogging off "I need to take care of some things to get ready for the party so meet at the pokecenter at six alright?" he called over his shoulder as he headed to the shops.

(Let me know how much a standard party would cost (food, music, ect.))

Clara smiled after Tyson agreed as well, their new travelling party set. The winner, runner-up, and a semi-finalist, they should do just fine on their journey. Their Pokemon were tough, and she was looking forward to catching more, meeting interesting people and Pokemon, seeing what the rest of Cyndry had to offer, it was quite a time for them. Everything was ahead of them. As Tyson headed off she waved, looking to Mike. "I think we'll head off to take care of some stuff before the party too, see you two there," she said with a smile, looking to Max and petting his shoulder a bit before heading off with him.

(Not sure of the town, there a good little clearing or spot she would know about to have some alone time with him?)

(Certainly, the town is surrounded by woodland so plenty of spots)
"Yeah, a party sounds good." Max replies, keeping by her as she looked between everyone. He turned to look at Clara as she petted his should, cocking his head before proceeding to follow. They soon find an area just outside of town, in a clearing in the woods. It was far enough away that no one should come and disturb them.

Rina shuddered at Mike's words and nodded. "I look forward to that sir."

Abby followed her trainer around, helping him with picking out the food and entertainment for the party.
(Will say 100 Poke should cover the costs.)

Tyson dusted his hands off after a hour or two of shopping and prepping for the party with Abby. Stretching his back he looked around the private room he had rented for the night, a table of food sat against one wall and music softly issued from the stereo. "Well, looks like we are done quite a bit early. Guess we can have our own mini celebration first right?" He said, looking at Abby before turning to the stereo and pressing a button.
A Waltz began issuing from the speakers.
Turing back to his pokemon Tyson held out his hand to her. "May I have this dance Madam?"

Abby gave a small purr and took his hand. "Certainly sir." The Mawile said, following his lead on the dance. She didn't seem to familiar but she began to get the hang of it with his help. "I presume our other celebrations will be after party, or during even?" She asked with a grin.

"Perhaps both." Tyson said as he raised his hand that grasped hers, spinning her around in a graceful twirl that caused her dress to flare out away from her.
"But why wait until then?" He asked, pulling her back in and leaning down until their lips met, his feet still leading her around the floor.

Abby pressed her lips against his as they met, closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy the kiss. She kept on dancing with him, keeping in step with him until she opened her eyes again. "You've certainly changed me sir." She comments with a grin.

Clara led them from the arena, finding a nice private spot for them in the forest. "You did good today," she said, taking in the nice scenery of the woodland that was outside of the town. Now that they had a bit of time to hang out alone, she wanted to try to get at what was bugging him. "So, you all right about earlier? I noticed you seemed kinda down for a bit there," she said, giving him a light smile and finding a log to take a seat on.

"Thank you mam." Max replies, following along. He watches her take a seat and slowly joins her, his ears flattening slightly at her question. "I'm not down mam... Guess was distracted by... Abby and her trainer." He replied shyly but honestly. He did seem more flustered than sad or depressed about anything.

Mike kissed her on the cheek before he nodded to his companions as they left before he took Rina hand in his and got them a private room before he asked her "So do you want go to the party? or do you want to have some fun first". He was not sure what he wanted himself but he did not mind.

Rina thought about it, blushing as she thought about it. "Well sir... I think they won't mind us being a tad late." The Riolu replied, blushing deeper as she did.

Clara mouthed an 'Oh' as she realized what had been getting him ruffled earlier. She was glad he wasn't really down in the dumps, just sort of...bewildered. "Gotcha. I guess I was kind of surprised about it too, they seem very...close. Rina and Mike too, both of them were very affectionate," she said with a slightly embarrassed giggle. They were the odd ones out it seemed for not doing that sort of stuff with each other. It had just never really occurred to Clara, though she couldn't say she wasn't curious about it now that the thoughts were there. "Hey, they both got to the finals, maybe that was how they got their edge," she said with a teasing tone.

Max blushed at her comment, his ears lowered again. A thought crossed his mind and he wasn't sure if he should bring it up. After a moments silence though he decided to go for it. "Well... Maybe we should too... To catch up..." Max suggested nervously, looking his trainer up and down.

Mike chuckled and took her in his arm and kicked the door shut behind them. He then took her to her bed and moved his hand across her body. He smirked as he knew her pleasure spots so his hand began to rub her under her chest as he kissed her on the lips.

"Perhaps. Maybe I just coaxed the inner you out." Tyson teased, darting his tongue out to lick the tip of her nose before running his tongue along her lip, asking for entrance. Meanwhile, his hands slid down onto her ass and began kneading it lightly, slowly working the dress up her legs to the bottom of her hips. "Have you been a dirty girl today and not wore panties? Or a nice girl?"

Rina shuddered and groaned, immediatly turning to putty in Mike's hands. She returned the kiss, the small Riolu girl quickly getting more exited and passionate about it.

Abby allowed his tongue entrance, meeting his with hers. As he pulled off to ask his question she gave a light chuckle and innocent look. "Me? Being a dirty girl? Whatever do you mean?" She asked, which of course meant she had been, a quick feel of her ass under her dress confirming this.

Mike kept rubbing her under her chest before his hand began to trail down to her butt, where his free hand began to rub the tip of her tail knowing that was another spot she loved. He was going to make her as wet as he could before she would get her proper reward.

Clara's eyes widened a bit, looking to him and then away as her cheeks started to redden some. He wasn't a Psychic type, he couldn't be reading her mind, right? Since seeing the other trainers and how close they were, it had been on her mind, especially right now as they'd brought it back up. She thought for a moment before answering. She did care for Max, greatly, willing to do anything for him. Plus, she hadn't really had much experience with...that sort of thing, some relationships but not quite getting there. Why not try it with him, see how it felt, blow off some steam and make them both happy? "Sounds like a plan, Max," she said, giving a light smile, looking back to him, deciding to take some initiative and scoot closer, putting an arm around his furry torso and pushing their faces together in a sudden kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom