Misguided Genius(lady/moon)

he smiled a little. "and i couldn't have had sex back then for fear of an asthma attack." he teased with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "and i know your not, i'm very grateful for that." he admitted with a smile. "and you better not want me as a girl because boobs sort of freak me out." he admitted with a laugh before he moaned, shaking his head. "need it. need you. Sir, please!" he gasped, pressing against that cold sharp metal with a mewl. he was right, he couldn't budge Tony an inch. Please. Sir! please. oh god..." he moaned, sinking fast into that needy little slut he turned into whenever he was really, really turned on.

Loki nodded. "it's not like Pepper, Rhodey and Happy meant it, they don't even really realize that they did it." he admitted. "you know... i can see that happening. i really can. fighting over the com while busting bad-guy buts." he snorted a little. "and that's only if they didn't start having make-up sex right there in the street." he admitted before he lifted an eyebrow at Bucky. "...you subbed for Steve when he was a Chihuahua. why the hell do they think you're a dom? over ME of all things... hello. i tried to take over the earth to prove my dominance over my brother... honestly."

“Boobs are nice. Boobs are interesting sometimes.But I like these more....”Tony smirked as he ran a hand over the hard planes of steve’s chest, grinning a little as he listened to his needy slut, rubbing against him, groaning at the bite of metal against steve’s ass, feeling the heat pressed against his groin. “You are such a needy, little slut.”Tony grinned as he pulled his own pants down, looking amused that the only part of his suit actually missing was the groin plate, feelign vaguely awkward like this, but willing to do whatever steve wanted, and really...this wasn’t that weird considering some of his sex acts. Snickering to himself quietly as he pulled away just long enough to get lube he poured some into his hand, it felt weird to see it in his hand, but not feel it. Coating the metal he swallowed hard.”You’re going to have to tell me if I hurt you, I wont be able to feel it like normal with the gloves on...”He said looking worried as he slid a cool metal finger into the other.

“I know right?They’d totally be bitching each other out over the comms...and they’d wait at least until they beat the bad guys, even if they didn’t leave the street to have sex.”Bucky snickered shrugging a little. “Well, steve doesn’t believe it, at least I really don’t think he does. He knows I like bottoming. And the others....well, apparently they think I’m to amazingly, overwhelmingly masculine to ever enjoy being sub. Personally, I enjoy it. You taking care of me...”he snickered looking amused.

he moaned and shook his head. "i hate boobs." he grumbled smirking at Tony. "by the way, if you ever DO get a craving for breasts, i don't mind." he assured the other. honestly he was stunned that Tony had stayed so monogamous for so long. "yes. i am. please. oh god. Tony. Sir." he moaned, panting and wriggling, shuddering as he felt the brush of skin, cock twitching. "yes. please. Tony. please..." he mewled before nodding. "i will. i will. Green yellow Red." he promised. "safe word is Copper. please!" and then that cold, firm, thick metal finger inside of him and he gasped, arching, ass clenching tightly as he babbled in half formed words and whimpered exclamations of delight. he rocked backwards, inviting more finger inside of him, more metal, wanting to feel the suit, feel Tony in the suit, claiming him, owning him, using him. he was going to have to get Tony to make some metal technologically advanced sex toys. Tony would have a blast.

"yes they would." he muttered with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "honestly. i can't imagine how much of a pervert Captain America is. i honestly think he's a voyeur, i really do." he admitted, shaking his head. "in any case, let them have their assumptions. i don't particularly care. now, go into the bedroom, strip, and lay on your back on the bed while i get the chains and the coolwhip."

“...Okay then.”Tony muttered actually shocked that he was getting permission to go fuck someone else. Amazed really. Grinning as he looked down at his wiggling boyfriend, smirking slightly as he stroked a hand over the other’s hip, pressing a kiss to the other’s shoulder,”Good. Remember that.”He muttered worried about the other, laughing as he listened to the other lose the ability to talk, smirking as he stretched the other quickly, before pulling away, “Totally going to have to get you some nice toys, boy. You’d like to be split open wide by a tech toy wouldn’t you, love?”He muttered, and because he hated being called a slut or whore, he usually avoided calling anyone else it. Groaning as he slid into the other, metal gloved hands tight on steve’s body, leaning over him in that suit, pinning him, fucking him hard. “You are amazing.”He growled biting down on the other’s shoulder, keeping him still as he pinned him, fucking him relentelessly.

“He is. We should totally make him walk in on us sometime. That would be amusing.”Bucky shuddered, because as much as a voyeur as steve was, he was a exhibitionist. “So bossy.”he snickered a little smiling as he stripped down and settled onto the bed, sighing quietly as he waited.

Steve smiled and then that grin turned viscous. "and i get to watch." he ordered. "even if it's through the video feed." yup, he was a voyeur. "uuuhmmmmm.... yessss." he moaned, eagerly allowing the other to fill him and use him as he pleased. "Yes. Sir! please. oh God." he moaned. "i wanna be spread wide by your tech." Tony's tech. Steve wanted Tony's tech inside him, turning his world inside out. "Fuck. Tony, Sir! you're wonderful. amazing. i love you. harder, more, faster, please. fuck me. fuck me." he moaned, trying to get Tony to fuck him into oblivion, mewling like a slut as he came undone under Tony's cock, cumming harder than he'd ever cum in his life. "oh my god." he moaned. "i think my cock fell off."

he smirked. "we could manage that." he agreed with a chuckle. "and there might be a club i was looking into where i could show you off." he offered with a grin as he smacked the others ass. "don't be a smart mouth." he ordered, looking amused as he headed off. coming back with the special chains, magic chains that would make it impossible for Bucky to get free. he quickly chained the other up, spread eagle into a giant X and smirked at him. "if you don't like this, blame Tony. he's the one that suggested it." he teased as he scooped up the pile of whipped cream and spread it over Bucky's cock. giving Bucky all the clue he needed to where Loki's mouth was about to go.

“Of course, Captain.”Tony smirked grinning as he listened to the other. Groaning softly, pressing into him more. “All mine, I’m totally spreading you wide and open with it, love.”he muttered growling as he smirked, listening amused as he looked down at him, looking nervous, not sure if steve was really okay, before growling as he fucked the other harder, shuddering as he came, collapsing onto the other’s back, panting, not even really thinking about it as he let the suit melt away, not wanting to crush the other, whimpering quietly. “Mine to...oh gods..that was amazing...”he groaned, whimpering quietly, nuzzling his cheek against the other’s back before easing back, looking him over.”you okay?”He muttered.

“...I’d like that. We should invite Tony and Steve to go with us. I think Steve’d like showing off his cute little pain slut.”Bucky snickered a little looking amused before yelping at the smack. “I’m always smart, sir.”He muttered groaning as he was tied up, raising a eyebrow, looking amused as he tried to consider what he was goign to yell at tony about, his eyes widening as he watched the whipped cream settle on his cock, shuddering a little, that was...a odd feeling. “I don’t think I can protest a blow job.”he muttered snickering a little.

he moaned and nodded. "yours. yes. oh god. Tony." he moaned, shuddering under the other, panting. "yes. yes. fuck me. fuck me open. make me yours." he moaned, clenching tightly around the other, shuddering as Tony really went to town, smiling as Tony came deep inside of him. "hmm i love it when you cum inside me." he admitted sluggishly, a little too pleasure high to monitor himself. "your the most awesome person ever." he breathed. "will you really build sex toys? cus that would be great. your tech turns me on." he admitted before grinning at Tony. "we'll do that again right? cus that was great. you could pin me down so effortlessly... god it made me so hot Tony."

Loki smirked. "i don't know. Steve's a possessive bastard and so is Tony." he admitted with a chuckle. "we'll invite them though, they might get a kick out of it." he admitted. "yes you are. gives me ample reason to punish you." Loki admitted with a chuckle. "really? you protested the last three times i tried." Loki scoffed as he sulked at the other before he lowered his head and began to lap slowly at the flesh. slowly cleaning off the cock in slow, small, luxurious licks that where probably driving Bucky insane.

“Tony shuddered as he laid against the other, nuzzling him a little. “I’ll try to do it very often then.”tony smirked a little, amused that the other wasn’t monitoring himself, sighing quietly before blushing.”I am fairly amazing, but your the best.”He muttered before nodding.”I will most definitely be building you toys, cap.”he said pulling away before grinnign. “And we’re definitely doing that again. It was so hot.”He groaned a little stumbling for a moment, wrapping a arm around the other and pulling him over to the couch in the corner, snuggling down into it as he collapsed onto it with steve. “Rest.”He ordered.

“They are, but they might enjoy showing others that they’re taken.”he pointed out, smiling quietly before laughing. “And you do punish me so well.”he said growling as he watched the other, “I did, but it seems I don’t have a choice in accepting this time. It seems easier to simply accept you’re not going to...ohhh....fucckkk...”he trailed off hips rocking a little as the other licked him clean.

Steve moaned and smiled. "good. cus i like it." he admitted. "makes me feel so owned." he murmured. "so amazing." he muttered. "your the best." he agreed. "oh good! cus your tech makes me hot, and your suit makes me hot, and You make me hot." he stated, whining as Tony pulled away, nodding. "yes. again." he agreed, wiggling his hips before whining. "but i'm not tired..." he complained even as he tucked himself into the other. "love you Tony." he mumbled before dropping off to sleep, despite his complaints that he wasn't tired.

he smirked. "good point. and the Club has a no chatter clause. everyone who goes in can't tell a soul about the others they saw there or they won't be welcome back in and might face legal repercussions. it's perfect for us." he admitted with a grin. "good. Steve was right." he mused, smirking. "he said all i had to do was tie you in place and give you one and you'd never say no to it again. let's see if he's fully correct, yes?" he asked, before chuckling as his lover cursed. he teased the cock for what seamed like hours, but was really only ten minutes before swallowing it to the root and sucking hard. Loki even swallowed every drop like the pro he was.

“You are owned. You’re mine.”He growled before smiling, nuzzling the other a little. “I better make you hot. I want you hot for me.”he growled pressing his cheek against the other’s chest, snuggling into him as he snuggled,”I am. And you’re always telling me to get more sleep.”he muttered falling off.

“Exactly. Perfect for the two famous people.And us.”Bucky smiled a little squirming a little, before moaning. “L-lets.”he moaned closing his eyes, panting groaning and squirming as he gave himself over to it. Totally losing himself in the pleasure, and starting to fall apart. Groaning as he yawned as he was untied, tugging him close.”Sleep, loki.”He muttered snuggling his lover when they were totally relaxed.

Hours later Bucky smirked as he perched on his barstool, smirking at Steve as he ate a few cookies. “You need to come out with me and Loki.And convince tony to come out. You’ll like this bar.”He smirked snickering to himself. “Totally show everyone who owns Tony these days.”He grinned at his friend.

Steve looked up at Bucky and lifted an eyebrow before glancing up. "Jarvis. tell Tony that we're going out with Loki and Bucky. tell him to wear leather." he ordered before smiling at Bucky. "there. done. want another cookie?" he offered as he pulled another tray out of the oven. "so. tell me more about this bar?" "i want a cookie first." Loki ordered as he walked in. "it's a BDSM Bar. people go in and show off their lovers. there are rules in place, which consist of no touching the collared bitches without permission from the Masters." Loki admitted with a chuckle. "and no touching the claimed Masters without the Masters permission. i did a lot of research into it. we can show off our pets and not get in trouble for it. we could even fuck them in there if we wanted." here Loki smirked. "i was considering it." he admitted, examining Bucky's reaction to that as Steve rolled his eyes.

There was a pause before jarvis responded. “Sir says to tell you that if you do, your toys aren’t going to be done tonight, but despite the complaints, he is getting ready to go, Captain.”Jarvis said sounding amused. “I do.”Bucky grinned as he snagged a warm cookie, before laughing. “it’s amazing your as skinny as you are.”Bucky teased looking at loki. “So Tony wont have to worry about anyone touching you, and he wont worry about anyone touching him. You’ll just get to enjoy showing off.”Bucky grinned before shuddering as he looked up at Loki with blown eyes.”R-really?” “Oh my god. Barnes’ bottoms. This is something that needs reported in the paper or something.”Tony said looking amused as he walked into the room, the snug leather pants hugging a lean frame, the equally well fit t-shirt hugging a frame that was no longer sickly thin, simply thin, the cut of the shirt showing off the collar holding steve’s charms and keys. “So, where are we going?”

Steve chuckled. "it's alright. Tony can finish them tomorrow and surprise me with them." he chirped, Loki snorting. "you really are hot for his technology aren't you?" he asked with a smile. "you two are very well matched." "i know." Steve admitted with a smile. "Magic. shape shifter. i can be as fat or skinny as i please." Loki stated. "and my magic burns off any extra calories i might consume even if i wasn't a shape shifter." he admitted. "there are no fat sorcerers unless they are BAD ones." he admitted as he ate another cookie. "precisely." Steve agreed with a grin. "yes. really." Loki admitted with a smirk, pleased. he loved to show off Bucky, and being that he was such an exhibitionist it worked out very well. "seriously. why is everyone surprised?" Loki asked, looking puzzled. "he bottomed for a Chihuahua!" he complained, indicating Steve. "and i'm not THAT feminine!" yes he was. "some BDSM bondage club that Loki found. there's rules about touching and no one can talk about who they see there or face legal stuff." Steve explained, smirking. "i was thinking of hooking you up with a lady friend if you can find one you like." Steve admitted. "i rather like the idea of watching you fuck a pretty girl." he admitted with an impish smirk. "and Loki's planning on fucking Bucky right in the middle of the Club. it'll be fun."

“He really is.”Bucky snickered amused as he watched the other, before slanting a look at loki, snickering quietly.”Ah, hadn’t thought of that.”He snickered a little before shuddering at the idea of being on display. “Good.”he panted quietly. Tony paused, thinking that over before looking at steve. “...I thought he topped. Never really wanted to think about their sex life.”Tony twitched a little before smirking a little as he looked over steve, running a hand over his side.”You are, sweetheart. Sorry.”he teased amused. Staring up at Steve his eyes wide as he considered that, “Really?”He said amazed at the idea of letting steve watch before swallowing.”Let’s go then.”Tony said adjusting himself, swallowing hard as they headed for the door. Trying to not think over things to hard, because if he did, he was going to jump steve in the car and that just wouldn't do.

Steve shrugged. "mostly i topped, i did explore bottom with Buck a bit but he wasn't very good." Loki snorted and nodded. "he really isn't." Loki agreed, looking playful and amused as Steve offered Tony a small sulk. "yes. really." Steve stated with a chuckle. "you know i'm a Voyeur." he admitted with a grin. "i loved watching Johnny work you over..." he sighed. "and then he turns out to be my son and ruins everything." he grumbled, sulking before he grinned a little. "let me just go get ready." he ordered, kissing Tony before ambling off as Loki simply magicked himself and Clint the way he wanted them both. Steve returned wearing leather pants and two leather wrist cuffs and nothing else, making his Collars as easily visible as possible. he smirked at Tony and flexed his pectorals, making them jiggle. "lets go." he ordered with a grin as Loki chuckled and made Tony drive. since he was the only one who wouldn't crash every last one of them.

"As much as I act like it,I don't enjoy topping.I like letting someone else take care of me."bucky shrugged just to watch tony twitch a little."I know you are."tony shuddered as he considered the idea of steve watching groaning quietly.oh yea,the man was going to be thr death of him. Grinning as he looked steve over he shuddered,loving the sight of him dressed like that,pleased that they were going.

When they arrived tony smiled as he walked inside with the other,wrapping a arm around Steve's waist,needing to reassure himself the other was there, that steve was there with him,absently stroking his fingers over the small of his back,simply needing to touch as they stepped inside.

Loki smiled. "i'm a control freak." he stated with a snicker. "i would have thought that obvious." he admitted with a chuckle as he watched Tony reacting to Steve's ideas.

Steve chuckled as he shoved his hand into the back of the others pants. keeping him close as he examined the place. it was clean and surprisingly well lit. there was a massive bar along one area which also served small snacks. there where tables and couches filling a massive area where various rather high profile people where sitting and chatting, or doing naughty things. there was a stage where two women seamed to be having a contest to see who could pole dance the best. on another, smaller stage there was a whipping stall. on another stage was various chains hanging from the ceilings. there where various toys hanging on the walls, all of them in shiny packages and locked in place so only a worker could remove them, after you bought them. "this is nice." Steve muttered, sounding rather amazed, and Loki chuckled. "i did research it after all. and scoped it out. come on, we have to sign a silence contract before we're allowed any further in." Loki admitted as he picked up a piece of paper being handed out by a burly guard. it was a standard 'i won't disclose any personal identities or information or what happens inside this club unless something illegal happens. that wasn't what it actually said, but it was a lot of legal nonsense that only Loki and Tony where likely to understand.

Tony smiled quietly as he walked around with steve, looking around. Sighing quietly as he looked, pressing a kiss to steve’s shoulder, closing his eyes for a moment, realizing that they were indeed okay to be here. That it would keep them from being talked about, which was the reason he’d never gone to clubs really, he didn’t want his sex life splashed across the tabloids more then it already was. “Good. This is good.”Tony muttered as he signed the contract, running a hand over steve’s back, smirking a little. “So. What’s first?”He muttered looking around.

Steve grinned a little and studied Tony as he watched him and Loki sign. only then would he sign it himself. because he trusted Tony and Loki. "is it?" Steve asked, looking a bit baffled by the little slip of paper. "wanna just look around?" he offered Tony, his eyes gazing around. "maybe we can find you a cute one." he offered with a smirk as Loki dragged Bucky over to the Bar and ordered them both drinks. Steve wouldn't drink but he did offer to get Tony a small whiskey to help settle his boyfriends anxious nerves. "Bucky." Loki stated, examining the unused stages. "wait here." he ordered. "and don't move from that stool." he ordered before moving off to speak to one of the people in red. they where the workers who kept things from dissolving into nastiness.

“It is. It keeps anyone from talking to the press or anyone else about what happens here. Which is nice, even if it was just me. But considering its me AND my captain AND the winter soldier AND loki, its good we’re all covered.”he snickered a little at the idea they’d dragged alot of famous people that people would want to gossip about into the club, but feeling glad that nothing would be spoken about. Itwas a good safe feeling. “Hmm, let’s. A drink would be nice to.”He said though he looked a little unsure, remembering the last time he drank, sipping the whiskey before reeling away, putting the drink back down, feeling a little sick, the alcohol nearly sending him to his knees under the weight of memories. Not a lifetime of bad stuff happening when he was drunk, but the memory of what happened the last time he drank, almost to much.for the first time, really starting to deal with the guilt, despite giving himself over to johnny for punishment while steve was healing, the man had simply shoved the guilt aside, but the taste of alcohol remiinded him.

Bucky raised his eyebrows before nodding.”Yes master.”he muttered watching loki walk away as he sat on the bar stool, sipping his drink. So focused on what loki was doing to not notice tony was having a mini-breakdown.

Steve pondered that and smiled. "very nice." he agreed as he ordered himself some apple juice. he loved juice so much. "Tony! hey! easy." he ordered, sliding the glass out of the others grip and carefully hauling Tony up onto a stool, holding him steady. "look at me. Look At Me." he ordered in his captain Voice. "Breath. in, and out. again, in and out." he ordered. "Good. now, tell me whats wrong." he ordered gently, ignoring the few people who where watching, curious about the two's relationship. "is it the club? do we need to leave?" Steve asked, looking worried. "we can leave Loki and the Brat here if we have to Tony, if you need to leave."

Loki chatted with the Guard for a moment and then nodded, moving back over to Bucky. "you want a drink?" he asked, examining the rows of alcohol before ordering a white Russian for himself and something for Bucky that he knew the other would like. "when you're feeling ready. you will walk to that stage with the chains and take off your shirt and wait there until i'm ready to have my way with you."

Tony panted staring at the other man, eyes wide and scared as he looked him over,shuddering as he let steve haul him around, shuddering at the sound of his captain voice. But indeed his breathing slowed, calming slowly as he looked at him."I..I.."he trailed off taking a shaky breath ignoring the people watching shaking his head."no.not...the alcohol.It seems the cure for being a alcoholic is nearly getting you killed cause I was to drunk to help...fuck.."he cursed quietly avoiding looking at the other as he paled and trembled.

"Yea thankd."bucky smiled as he took his drink,sipping the barcardi and rum, shuddering at the orders as he polished off his drink."as you wish master."he muttered smiling quietly as he stood heading for the stage,shuddering as he stripped and waited,watching the crowd.

Steve studied Tony intently before a spark of anger entered those pretty blue eyes. "Anthony Edward Stark! Don't you DARE blame yourself for what happened that day!" he hissed, voice low so no one else could hear them. "you told me why you had been drinking that day. anyone would have done the exact same." he stated firmly. "i do not blame you for drinking that day, and i don't blame you for not being there and i don't blame you for my accident, do you understand!?" he demanded before gently cradling the others face in bot of his. "now take a second to calm down and then tell me what you need."

Loki smirked as he savored his drink, his eyes fixed on Bucky, watching the reaction as people turned to study Bucky, curious about what he was planning before their eyes flicked to Loki who had come in with the collared Bucky. Loki took his time and then smirked as he flicked his fingers in the direction of Bucky's pants. knowing Bucky would understand. Loki wanted him in nothing but those cute little black lace panties he had put Bucky in.

Tony tensed yelping at the anger in those eyes, tensing as he looked at him, looking away from him, swallowing hard, his shoulders hunched, and even if steve wasn’t angry, he blamed himself. “No...why?It’s my fault!I should have caught you. I should have been there.”The billionaire said tears filling his eyes as he leaned his face into the other’s hand, shuddering a little as he looked up at him, strugglign for calm.

Bucky smirked watching the people, swallowing hard as he watched tilting his head towards loki, smirking ever so slightly as he looked down at his pants, raising a eyebrow,as if he was contemplating keeping them on before undoing them slowly, wiggling out of them with a sexy littel shimmy, smirking as he looked at loki.

he shook his head. "if it's your fault i got hurt, then it's my fault you where kidnapped and forced to bond with your suit against your will." Steve stated sternly. "after all, it was my fault Doom and Hammer got their hands on you. wasn't fast enough after all." he stated, well aware that Tony would protest that and prove himself wrong. "if it's your fault, then it's my fault too."

Loki smirked a little as he watched Bucky, licking his lips as he watched those pants fall, finishing his drink before approaching, striding around Bucky before pinching a nipple. "i wonder how you'd like it, if i pierced this perky little thing." he mused, twisting and pinching that cute little nipple. "it's always begging for abuse. begging for my fingers and my mouth, isn't it?" he asked, smirking as he studied Bucky. "Kneel." he ordered, dropping the nipple. "i have a problem for you to deal with." he stated, unzipping his pants, the crowd muttering excitedly at the show.

Back
Top Bottom