Misguided Genius(lady/moon)

Johnny laughed. "i think Cap would deck you for that." he pointed out with a small grin. "thanks Tony, but the Frame is for you." he explained with a smile. "you said you wanted to frame your picture." he pointed out with a chuckle as he examined the picture of Steve's drawing, his head tilted a little. "i'm half tempted to leave this laying around for Sue, or maybe Reed to find." he admitted with a smirk. "Steve's not the kind of person to care what others think. after all he was told his whole life 'your too small' or 'your too sick' or 'you'll never do this or that or another thing'. he lives to prove people wrong." he admitted. "we'll never be too old for this." Johnny admitted with a smile.

"no your not. you're worrying about what other people are going to think about it." he scoffed. "Loki just wants to give you a chance to live the life you deserve. you need to decide for yourself, not for others." he admitted. "you're not a whore." Johnny stated sternly. "now shut up before i paddle you." he ordered, well aware that Tony wouldn't view that as a threat, but rather an exciting new game. "Tony. you're forgetting to take into account what Steve wants. Steve doesn't even like Clint and Bruce touching him over much, he flinches when Loki tries, and he will actually go out of his way to avoid strangers. he's not going to want other people touching him." Johnny assured him. "i could always take a sketchbook with me." Steve agreed with a smirk. "i'll draw some comics of you ruling the board of directors like an evil overlord, could be fun." he admitted with a smirk before he flushed hard and that glint of possessive lust entered his eyes again. "i'm going to go to the meeting." he decided. "and during the break... i'm going to make you show me why Blow-jobs seam to be such a big thing." he decided with a smirk. "you'd like that, wouldn't you Tony? sucking me off jut inches away from being discovered by your board."

“Probably, but so, so worth it.”Tony snickered a little before smiling. “I know that, but its your frame...”Tony muttered biting his lip, but looking pleased as he replaced the copy with the real one, true pleasure shining in his eyes at the sight before passing the copy to johnny as he sighed quietly. “You should. I can imagine Sue’s reaction to that.”Tony snickered before biting his lip, “I know. And he enjoys proving everyone wrong.”he muttered.

“...Well...it would make it easier to keep up with iron man, and I do have a sexy young new bedmate I have to keep up with otherwise he might be bored...”Tony hummed interested, showing that even without steve, he’d already been starting to give in. The knowledge he could stay as iron man as long as he wanted, really appealing to the man. “...You’ll have to teach steve how to do that. Threatening and annoyed all at once. It’s sorta cute.”Tony snickered even if something tight in his chest relaxed at the knowledge they didn’t think he was one before biting his lip, looking down, before nodding slightly.”...Yea, I know.”he muttered before grinning at steve. “Oh, that would be awesome. I could totally be a evil overlord.”He smirked even as he got up to get ready, whimpering quietly as silk slid over his back, it felt amazing really. “What?Really?”Tony twisted to look at the other, dark lust entering his eyes before smirking. “I would like that. Please.”He muttered shivering as he considered what that would be like.

Tony smirked as he leaned back in his office chair, shuddering a little as the motion made the silk of his shirt slide across his welted back, swallowing hard as he looked over the tablet in his hands, reading over the SI notes for the day even as he listened to the board talking about everything, though some muttered questions of why captain america was attending, but it was easily deflected because tony was notorious for bringing random people with him as it occurred to him. Smirking as he flicked his fingers over one of the boxes on the tablet he darkened it just enough so no one else could see what he was writing before shooting a text to the man sitting next to him,having charged the man’s phone and showed him how to answer texts simply so he could do this. Amused that cap was indeed drawing him as a evil overlord he smirked as he wrote his text. “So, we have 5 minutes till break. I could totally go on my knees under this table while they go out to lunch. Even loki’s leaving to have lunch with bucky. It’ll just me and you, and showing you exactly why I want to have your cock down my throat when you come. And only tony stark would manage to have sexy text foreplay while completely looking in control, and even a little bored as he talked about what he planned for the R&D department for the next few months.No one would ever guess he was winding up his good captain.

Johnny smiled. "i can get another one easily enough." he admitted with a shrug before he smirked. "i'm gonna drop by my place and leave it out in the open." he decided. "if she destroys it, Jarvis can make me another right?" he asked hopefully, not about to risk the picture if it as the only one he had.

"yeah, he's even younger than i am." Johnny admitted with a chuckle. he knew Loki wanted Tony to accept the 'youth formula' because he didn't want to be alone the rest of his life and because he loved Tony more than he loved his own family. but if Tony had his own reasons to that would make it better. "i highly doubt Steve's going to be bored when he clearly has a thing for artistry in sex and bondage." he teased with a smile. "i can totally see him tying you up for hours just so he can get you to sit still for him to draw." he teased with a grin. "yes, really." Steve agreed with a smirk as he nodded. "alright then." he agreed with a smirk.

Steve was sitting in his chair, sketching as he listened, pleased to note that while they had been rather rude in the beginning, a single glare from Loki, who was assisting Tony, made them all go very polite. Steve pulled his phone out of his pocket and struggled with it for a moment before he smirked at the message and struggled to type back. im homna fubk you7 thr6at a the6 tke you o8er the tb5e.. they needed to get Steve a smart phone so he could just type the letters directly on the screen instead of trying to press they number keys to get the letters. but at least he was working it... sort of.

“Do it. Of course Jarvis can make another one. Jarvis is amazing.”Tony snickered a little. “...Urgh, don’t remind me.”Tony whined looking amused though because he was so, so going to enjoy being young again. “....Don’t say that. Oh god, I can see it, and he’ll do it, stop now before he gets ideas.”Tony whined a little though he looked to amused to be really annoyed.

Tony smiled a little as he watched the other people, tilting his head as he read the message, smirking as he responded shifting to lean back in his seat and take a discreet picture down the line of his body, showing just how hard and horny he was before smirking. Just the table cap?No fucking me against the window so all of new york can see? Tony teased as he sent the picture, smiling slightly even as he made notes to get steve a new phone, startling a little as the door opened. “Lunch time, boys and girls.”Bucky said as he walked in, dressed in slacks and a dress shirt, walking over and leaning against the back of tony’s chair, looking down at his nephew who’d avoided him as they’d come down for the meeting. Knowing if he just treated the man like normal, they’d figure out how to work together, even if he knew they both had to be feeling raw and hurting over what they’d learned. “So, I hear you have a naked picture of me somewhere?” “...Loki!”Tony sputtered looking up, flushing brightly as the board stepped out of the room to get lunch, “You weren’t supposed to tell him I had a cap room!” “But its such a adorable thing, I just had to know about it.”Bucky snickered looking amused raising his eyebrows as he leaned over far enough to read over tony’s shoulder the conversation happening, slanting a look at steve. “I always knew you had a thing for a audience, pervert."bucky teased, because well, bucky was just as bad.

he smirked a little. "i like reminding you that you're fucking a man more than half your age." he teased before Steve smirked. "ah Tony, who says he needed to give me the idea?" he asked with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

Steve smiled a little as his phone went off again and his eyes darkened as he saw the picture and the suggestion and he licked his lips and looked up at Tony, his eyes gleaming with promise. h knew they could 'fuzz out' the windows so no one else could actually see what was happening, but that wasn't the point. he had to shift to hide his own erection. "he does have a naked picture of you. the one i drew actually." Steve admitted as he smiled at Bucky as Loki stood up and straightened himself out, eager to finally take Bucky out on a date. "he picked the lock." was Loki's excuse, though the sly little smirk told the world that it was a lie and he had told simply because he thought Bucky would find it hilarious. "i do have a thing for audiences. that's why i was never silent when we fucked in that tiny tent and you had to gag me so the others wouldn't hear." Steve stated simply, still dragging his pencil across the page. "now go away so i can do naughty things to Tony. unless you want to watch?" "no. we are going on a date. you can watch them fornicate later." Loki ordered with a smirk as he winked at Steve and dragged Bucky out. "get you're filthy ass over here." Steve demanded once they where gone even as he unzipped his own trousers and pulled his cock out and stared at Tony. "well!? show me exactly what i'm missing Pet." he ordered, smirking a little, giving his cock a little wiggle. "lets put that mouth to good use."

Tony smirked as he tilted his head as he watched the other react to the idea of fucking against the window. “hm,I think I want it back.it’d be a good picture for loki.”Bucky smiled a little before snickering at loki’s words. “Liar. Lying liar who lies,godling.”Tony whined a little blushing ever so slightly before smirking at steve’s answer even if his stomach twisted in jealousy over it. “You were hot like that I must admit. But I don’t think I want to watch. Having sex myself sounds better.”Bucky grinned as he left, smiling as he let loki drag him out. “Filthy ass is it?I thought you liked my ass.”Tony whined a little as he slid out of his seat and to his knees, squirming over to steve, pressing his legs apart and wedging his legs between them. “My mouth is always going to good use.”He whined a little even as he slid his mouth down over him, growling quietly around the cock in his mouth as he worked him over, putting every hard earned skill to good use as he nibbled sucked and stroked the cock in his mouth, hands resting on steve’s thighs, rolling his eyes up to look at him, wanting to see his face.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Bucky he sees you naked everyday. besides i think Tony likes ogling your naked ass." Steve admitted with a smirk. "Tony. i'm the God of lies, of course i lie." Loki scoffed, rolling his eyes. honestly, how silly of the man. "well, suit yourself." Steve teased, well aware he and Bucky would probobly never even kiss ever again, but that was fine... he just wished Bucky wouldn't hang out with Loki. "i'm going to teach Tony a lesson about being a cock tease. go have lunch." Steve ordered waving them off before looking down at Tony. "you're ass is as filthy as your mouth is. willingly let me put my cock there." he teased with a smirk as he watched Tony. the pleasure! fuck, he had never, ever expected that. holy shit! it was like Tony was trying to suck his brains out through his cock! he moaned and tipped his head back and simply sat there and let Tony do his best. mouth open, face flushed, he looked like a virgin. in a way, he was. his first ever Blowjob. "Fuck. Tony. Can't... Gonna..." he tried to warn, but it was too late, he was cumming. "F...fuck. oh my god..." he moaned, just sitting there for a moment, stunned by just how good that had really felt. "...damn Tony... that was. amzing." he finally stuttered as he stood up on shaky legs before he growled. "i want you Naked. Now! i'm taking you over the table and then i'm going to press you're cum soaked body against that window and fuck you again."

"I think we both enjoy that sight."tony said rolling his eyes,because while it still freaked him out there were related,he wouldn't let it affect their relationship cause he knew loki cared for him which meant he'd be around for awhile."me?a cock tease?never."tony snickered looking up at the other before smirking slightly."hm...so I am.so can't wait to feel you there."he said with a sexy little wiggle.groaning around the cock in his mouth as he listened to steve,squirming a little because that was seriously the best thing he'd ever seen or heard,watching steve rogers, the good captain,come apart simply because of him.swallowing down around the other as he came,closing his eyes just to enjoy the feeling before raising his head as steve pulled away to stand, looking up at him with lust blown eyes,wide wide there was almost no brown to his eyes."now?right now?"tony smirked even as he started stripping down, taking his time to just tease, showing off the marks steve had left the night before,whimpering quietly as he undid his slacks,his body aching and hard as he looked at the blond.

Steve scoffed. "please. Bucky's ass is as flat as a pancake. why would i want to look at his?" Steve asked, sounding amused. "not to mention that after we... i don't think Broke up is the right term here... we did a 'Blood Brother Oath'. it's like checking out my pipsqueak brother." he admitted, knowing Tony wouldn't get the Blood Brother Oath thing, but he knew it would reassure his lover. "yes, now! right now!" he ordered as he got to his feet, not even bothering to undress as he advanced on Tony and gripped the back of his neck, pressing his striped chest against the table and holding him there as he reached into his own pocket for the Lube he had brought with him. "such a pervert, wanting me to fuck you here in an office, where anyone could walk in and see you. you like that idea don't you? your board of directors walking in on you, watching me take you from behind like an animal. fucking you just the way you like." he growled, thrusting his cock against Tony's hip as he slid a soaked finger deep into Tony's ass, spending a good minute just working Tony open. "beg for it. beg me to fuck you the way you deserve."

“hm, that’s true....that’s a disturbing thought., since it would be checking out my pipsqueak uncle.”Tony grumbeld though he was reassured. Groaning as the other gripped his neck, stumbling slightly as he was pressed down into the table, shuddering as he glanced over at the supersoldier, whimpering quietly as his hips rocked. “I-I would love them to see you claim me.Like I want.”Tony whimpered, moaning as he thrust against his hip, whimpering, needy as he moaned as the other pressed into him. “Please, oh please, fuck me. I want to feel it for days-please Cap-”Tony said stuttering badly he was so turned on before wincing as his phone went off, raising his head stupidly as he realized it was the tone he’d used for coulson when the man was calling the avengers.”....there’s a world to save....”Tony whimpered, not wanting to leave, but equally knowing that they had to, swallowing hard as he glanced up at steve, half raising a eyebrow, looking surprisingly composed for how desperate he was feeling. Having a feeling steve was about to tell him he was in no shape to fight, considering how sore and achy he was feeling.

he snorted. "i forgot about that." he admitted before smirking as he ran his fingers in and out of Tony with eager anticipation. "fuck. yes i'll fuck you. i'll fuck you hard Tony. i'll leave you limping by the time i'm done with you." he growled before pausing as Tony's phone started to Ring. he paused, pulled his fingers out of Tony and jabbed the 'answer' button on the phone before pressing it to his ear. "This is Steve. this had better be an actual emergency Coulson or i'm going to pummel you." Steve warned, not letting Tony up yet. if it was just for a meeting or something stupid he'd leave the others to deal with it and continue fucking Tony.

Tony whimpered, squirming as the other, startled laughter escaping as steve answered his phone, tilting his head back to look at the other man, squirming a little, trying to get steve to stretch him even as he talked to coulson. “There’s a massive lizard making it’s way up fifth avenue, captain. Its not causing any damage-yet- but the fantastic four could use some backup dealing with it.”Coulson said his voice as calm as ever even if he was wondering why he was getting threatened. “...Gotta go then...save Johnny from godzilla...”Tony whimpered squirming a little, torn between sex and needing to make sure johnny was okay, because he had no doubt the lizard was either some bizarre creation of reed’s, or something from another dimension doom turned loose on them. Either way, they probably should get on it,even if his dick was protesting the idea

Steve huffed a little as he watched tony squirm, but he couldn't talk on the phone, keep Tony pinned and fuck him with his fingers at the same time, he only had two hands. "...a massive lizard..." Steve asked, as if he wasn't sure Coulson wasn't lying. "like... a gecko?" he demanded, more than a little annoyed that he was being interrupted before he sighed. "fine. fine. we'll be there." he groaned. "Tony,. better call the others. you got you're suit... how do you hang this up?" he asked, examining the phone. "oh, never mind Coulson did it... i think..." he muttered, sighing a little as he pulled Tony up for a kiss. "come on. lets go help Johnny." he ordered with a sigh as he tucked himself away and zipped up his pants. "will you be okay in the suit with those?" he asked, stroking the strikes on Tony's back even as he pressed the button on Tony's phone that read 'Avengers Assemble'. he had the same option on his own phone, he just couldn't figure out how to use it. Tony's phone was a lot easier, all he had to do was touch the screen. he told them what Coulson had told him and he sighed as he asked Clint to bring his Suit and Shield as he followed tony out. "if this is reeds fault again, i'm going to kill him."

“Yes. A massive lizard.”Coulson said before hanging up. Tony whined a little as he sat up on his elbows smiling slightly.”Yea, he hung up.”he said groaning as he kissed the other back, pulling his clothes back on, looking disappointed, smiling slightly as steve worked his phone, leaning over to steal another kiss. “Remind me, I’ll give you a phone like mine. You’ll be able to use it easier.And I’ll be fine. The suit takes any damage I’ll get, not my body.”He said heading for the door, “I’ll help you. I’ll get Johnny to help to. Interrupting my sex life is not cool.”Tony whined even as he suited up, “See you there, Cap.”he said as he stepped onto the balcony, having ever intent of catching up with the fantastic four before the others got there, wanting to give his team some info before they walked into the fight.

“Oh, hey, look guys, we’ve got a t-rex. I mean, I feel special now. It’s not every day people call the king of lizards to try and kill you. Totally blaming Reed by the way, Cap.’Tony said over the comms even as him and johnny took pot shots at the sky scrapper high lizard, keeping its attention on them, even as the other’s joined the fight. But the problem came as the lizard jumped to chase after the small red and gold suit, pissed that his meal kept flying away, and tony, even if he’d told the truth that he’d be okay, hadn’t considered that while he was okay to fly, that the big beast’s teeth would simply slice through the titanium like it was tissue paper, catching tony in it’s jaw even as Tony turned the repulsors on it, watching from close up as he blew its brains out, caught up in the carcass of weight and slashing teeth as iron man went tumbling from the sky, like another fall that had nearly ended his life. But it was obvious he was still alive as even as he fell he was cursing up a storm, trying to free himself from the managled and nearly ripped apart suit,.

Steve huffed a little and shook his head. "i hate Earth right now." he admitted as he gently patted Tony's ass. "i'm sorry Tony. we'll have to try again." he promised the other. "and i would like a better phone." he admitted. "this one is a lot easier to use." he admitted as he handed it back to Tony. "be careful Tony." he ordered, giving the other a kiss before sending him off.

"it's a fucking Lizard." Steve growled as he stared at it. "it's bigger than the Empire State building! how the hell are we supposed to do anything about this!?" he demanded, watching the Hulk bounce around in eager, childish delight at the thought of smashing something so big. "Go on Hulk. Smash it up." Steve ordered, Hulk roaring as it advanced on the monster. Hulk roared in rage as he watched the giant monster eat the Red and Gold metal Man and started tearing his way through the beasts stomach, scattering metal and wires everywhere... wait, what?! Steve was running already, hoping to find Tony before he hit the ground, or worse, was sliced in half by teeth that where apparently made of metal, or metal alloys. Steve didn't know the difference and honestly, he didn't care. he tore his way through the remains, screaming for Tony, struggling to find Tony, but the Iron Man was nowhere to be found. not even a part of his armor. Tony was gone, and Steve was PISSED.

“Shut it long enough, and Hulk can go to town smashing. It’s a joy to watch him work really.”Tony said over the comms, befoe going radio silent, the comm slightly staticy without jarvis there to keep it from freaking out. “Cap?Anything?”Natasha’s voice was soft and concerned even as she climbed in the quinjet to connect to jarvis, to try and find his creator. Hoping that the captain wasn’t going to find the sliced apart billionaire, switching channels to talk to Clint.”Get him out of there. Him and johnny, Hawk. We’ll search, they can’t.”Natasha said the tinge of emotion showing in her voice, she really was afraid they were goign to find tony in that mess.”get them in here, and see if they can track doom, or figure out what the fuck just happened.”

Tony meanwhile was feeling a little sick himself as he woke nearly a hundred miles away, blinking stupidly as he jerked in the restraints. The world still felt soft edged and blurry, jerking his head around to look up at man standing over him, sneering at the sight of justin hammer.”You...you have got to be kidding me...”Tony groaned, blinking stupidly before his eyes widened at the sight of the tech in his hand, oh gods. This wasn’t going to be good, whatever it did to him, it was going to be nasty. And oh god, he hoped his team was as good as he thought they were, hopefully he wouldn’t have to deal with this long. And as Hammer started to fit the whispery, soft tech around his eye, a scream ripped out of the billionaire as he tried to not to totally lose his mind. Holding onto one single thought. Cap will come for him.

"it is a joy to watch him work." Steve agreed before listening to the silent radio, getting more and more furious as he tore through the rubble, ignoring how the metal sliced through his fingers. pain was nothing compared to the horror of being unable to find Tony. "we have to get Bucky out of here too." Clint responded to Nat, moving over to Cap, yelping when Steve refused to go and punched Clint when the assassin tried to make Steve leave. "Here!" Loki yelled suddenly. "over here!" he was pointing down, down a sewer where a single scrap of Iron Man armor was laying, glinting in the light. Steve didn't even hesitate, he leaped down and picked up the Armor, examining it before touching the drag marks on the stone. showing which way they had gone. "they must have drugged Tony. there's no signs of struggle. the Dinosaur was a distraction." Steve muttered, watching as Bruce climbed down into the sewers as well. too big as Hulk to fit, but needing to go with anyway. Loki led the way, glowing orbs floating around to light the way. "...there's a split. which way do we go?" Loki asked, hesitating as his eyes flicked from the two paths. they could go straight, or take the right. "this way." Bruce stated, taking the right. "i can smell Tony this way." he admitted. they all froze as they heard the scream and Cap took off with an answering Roar. as if he was the hulk instead of Bruce. they where stopped by more of Victor Doom's doombots, all of them Dino's. Steve tore through them like they where tissues, uncaring of the fact that if he lost anymore blood he was going to bleed to death. every-time Tony screamed, Steve got even more enraged and Bruce finally transformed and simply tore his way through the ever coming mess while Loki struggled to hold Cap still long enough to stop the bleeding since Steve's Serum hadn't recovered enough to heal him on it's own.

“Me and Loki have Bucky.”Natasha responded, even if it was mostly directing the sniper into searching rather then trying to pull him away, having taken one look at the former assassin’s face, and known it would be useless until they found steve. “A big fucking distraction.”Bucky muttered pissed as he followed the others down into the sewers, looking pissed and annoyed, hiding the worry as he nodding, glancing at Bruce, paling as they heard the screams. It took alot to get tony stark screaming, and it utterly scared him to hear it now. And even as he fought with the others, it was so good to be fighting with steve, even if it was for something this bad. “Steve, you’ll be no use to him if you bleed to death.Stop.”Bucky ordered even as he wrapped a arm around the other’s waist to hold him still so loki could bandage him up. Glad that the others were systematically going through the doombots, and that he was strong enough to keep the man still for a bit. When he was bandaged he let go, moving silently through the sewers towards where he could hear natasha and clint. Paling when he saw natasha taking care of the former CEO of hammertech, even as his attention focused on the billionaire on the table.

Easing over slowly, not wanting to freak the man out even more he looked down at him, wincing at the unfocused eyes that tried so hard to focus on his face. “Hey kid.We’re going to get you out of here.”Bucky muttered already working to get the handcuffs off, before paling as Tony turned towards the sound of his voice, seeing the softly glowing red and gold design at his temple, fear tightening his chest. He had no idea what it was, but he knew whatever it was, it wasn’t anything good. “Loki.Get over here.”Bucky ordered, because of them all, with bruce as the hulk, loki was the best one at doctoring until bruce changed back. looking anxious at the uncfocused and drugged out look for tony.

"my face hurts." Clint complained after he had been punched by the irate Captain America. Bruce looked more worried about Cap than he did about Hulking out. even Hulk seamed to regard Steve with a wariness, which was rather amusing really. Steve struggled against Bucky, but he didn't have the physical strength left to force the other off and he had to stay still while Loki bandaged him. Hulk was currently beating up Victor Doom, who was laughing wildly, madly. he had done what he'd wanted to do, he had tested the technology and it had worked! Steve was standing as close to Tony as he could get, staring at him. Tony didn't seam to be hurt, but who knew what those madmen had done to his Lover. Loki moved over as Hulk started dragging a now unconscious Doom and Hammer down the sewers with Clint who was calling Coulson and explaining what had happened and that no, they would not be bringing Tony in for a 'physical' and that Fury could go fuck himself. Stark's tech was better than anything Fury had anyway. "i can't." Loki stated suddenly, dropping his hands. "there's too much of a strange energy inside of him, i can't see if there's any damage. Victor Doom is a sorcerer of some sort that i am unfamiliar with." he admitted. "we have to get him tot he tower where Jarvis can run diagnostics. i'll take him straight there." Loki promised as he gently set his hands on Tony and vanished with him in-between a blink of an eye. by the time they got up out of the sewers, there where Shield agents everywhere. they took Doom and Hammer and tried to demand they hand over Tony until Steve lost his cool and started punching anyone who dared demand Tony go into Shield custody. they backed down pretty damn fast after that and no one was about to stop the Hulk when he simply batted them out of the way as the giant green man headed for the Tower.

By the time they got to the tower, Jarvis had run the diagnostics and was in the process of explaining exactly what had happened. It was probably a good thing it was StarkTech attatched to tony, at least they wouldn’t have to listen to him whine about it being hammertech for the rest of eternity, but even as the AI ran the scan, victor von doom’s magic was fading, now that tech was steady and using tony’s own body to supply itself with energy-the arc reactor- it was doing okay as it settled deeper into cells and blood. “Captain.”Jarvis said simply as the man walked into the med bay, and it showed just how worried the AI had been that his voice was filled with relief. That more then anything, said how close it had come to killing tony even as the tech stabalized itself.

“As I was telling Loki, it is Starktech that hammer has given Sir. It was something he worked on right after Ms. Potts died, and has been sitting in a corner for his more....manic moments of time. I do not know how they got ahold of it, or stablized the tech enough to work, but it is...a body modifying tech that allows weapons to be hidden within the body, without hurting the body. Sir thought it would be useful if he could get it to work for the team, but he had assumed it was unworkable considering the frailability of the human body. Doom has bypassed that worry but using magic to get through the first stages where it would normally kill him. It is stable, running, and waiting for instructions.”Jarvis paused her, waiting for responses, before continuing. “I must assume they meant to use him against him, for there was a kill command written into the tech to make Sir a simple, killing machine in the suit. The process was interrupted by your rescue of him, it’s a clean slate for him to use when he wakes. And he will wake, Captain.”The AI reassured, because it had been touch and go for awhile as tony’s body had accumulated to the tech that was starting to run through his veins. Because it wasn’t simply the piece at his temple, but adjusting his body enough to be able to accept whatever weapons he wanted. The fact that there was a light red-gold touch to his skin if you looked at it right, said the man had already bonded with the iron man suit, but what it meant, or how it would go, was still left up to debate. It was a completely new territory, and even tony stark was going to find it hard to get through this. He’d need help.

Steve was practically catatonic with rage and fear by the time they got back to the Tower and Clint made the man sit down and relax while Jarvis ran the scans, Bruce assisting the AI as best as he could. the Bio-mechanics of this was astronomical and he was just a little over his head. between him, Loki and Jarvis though they where able to keep Tony stable and functioning while whatever Victor Von Doom and Hammer had done. the secretes weren't quite done with yet, Victor had one more up his sleeve that Sue Storm and Johnny Storm where going to find quite traumatic, but for now, life would hopefully settle long enough for Tony to recover.

"so it's Tony's technology. thank god. i can't imagine what would have happened if they'd used that crap that Doom and Hammer use." Bruce muttered as he gently wiped Tony's face with a damp cloth. "yeah." Steve whispered. "Tony would have bitched about it for eons if it didn't kill him." he admitted as he took Tony's hand and held it, listening silently before his eyes flashed. "didn't Loki say that someone was stealing money and tech?" Steve demanded, staring at Natasha. "you hunted them down and had them arrested, but did we ever wonder about what the thief took!?" "no." Loki admitted, stunned and shocked. "we just assumed they where selling it on the black market. i never thought to track down the missing tech because Tony wasn't worried about it. said it was all 'junk'. i should have known better." Loki groaned as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "...kill command." Steve whispered, voice horrified. "but it's not in there now? he'll be fine?" he demanded, looking terrified.

"when will he wake up? is he in a Coma or something?" Steve asked as he gently stroked Tony's hair away from his face, looking up as Reed Richard hesitantly stepped into the room. "Johnny called me." he explained softly. "i had to sedate him, he was..." Reed swallowed thickly. "i just wanted to let you know before you worried about him..." he admitted, well aware that most of the Avengers didn't much like him. "if there's anything i can do to help?..." he offered and much to his shock, Bruce nodded and motioned him over, explaining what Victor had done and asking Reed if there was any way to maybe reverse, or adapt what had happened. Reed was able to at least figure out how it worked and explained that somehow, Doom had implanted the knowladge of how to control the new technology inside of him, but he wasn't sure how extensive that knowladge was, and he wasn't sure if Jarvis would be able to assist Tony or not. it was a waiting game.

“Probably killed himself trying to dig it out or something.”Bucky muttered as he sat next to steve, watching Tony, smiling slightly as even past out, tony turned towards the sound of steve’s voice, as if trying to wake up but to out of it to be able to. “..He did. And I did, and they had some tech, but I never considered that there was more.”Natasha said looking pale and shaken, feeling stupid for not thinking it through. Because even ‘junk’ that tony stark made, was usually worth something. That it was a blank slate for Tony to write on now, was just going to make things interesting. “No, captain, the command is gone. They did not get a chance to program it all the way through, all they had time to do was make sure it was fusing with his system. Sir will be able to write the program as whatever he wants now.”Jarvis said before pausing, “Tonight at the earliest.”Jarvis said. Natasha looked up at the man as he walked in, her feelings for reed richards’ well hidden in the need to take care of tony, maybe with all these brilliant people, they’d get their teammate back. And while they looked for it, it was concluded that it would be more damaging to Tony’s system to try and remove it,but at least they’d figured out how to control it, at least tony would have that when he got up. It was a good thing he’d already had the arc reactor in place, otherwise this would have killed him long before now.

“...cap?”Tony muttered quietly hours later, struggling to shake off the last of the drugs, the fact that he was still drugged some said they’d damn near killed him with a overdose, but he was starting to come up out of it, even if he wasn’t really aware of where he was, or what was happening, twisting to look up at the man stroking his hair, eyes wide and confused. looking so shocked to actually find the other there, as if he'd expected to be left behind...and despite his need to believe they'd come for him, he really had expected his team to leave him behind, instead of coming after the troublesome genius.

Steve nodded a little and studied the sleeping Tony intently. "it bothered him to no end that this had happened. he was terrified of what would happen when Tony woke up and realized what had happened. "it's not your fault." Loki assured them all. "it could have happened at any time. Doom and Hammer made the mistake of thinking they would be able to keep us from Tony, they where wrong. Tony's safe now because of you, try to focus on that." Loki ordered as Steve nodded. "Good, so long as Tony isn't being controlled we can work with that. hsi mind is probobly filling in the code as we speak." from what he was able to understand, Tony's mind was like a computer now, and his personality would become a program, like Jarvis. at least that's what Reed and Bruce figured. they couldn't be sure, but they hoped Tony wouldn't change too much. "Tonight then." Steve agreed.

"Tony!" Steve whispered, voice releived and oh so thankful. "don't try to get up. Reed says you'll probobly be in a lot of pain and Loki isn't sure how you're body is adjusting. Bucky and Johnny are here too but they fell asleep." he explained, stroking Tony's hair. "well... no, Bruce drugged their coffee but it's the same result." he admitted. "i'm so sorry we didn't get there in time. so sorry. that fucking Doom, and that bastard Hammer did something to you, using stolen Tech. i don't explain all of it, but between Bruce, Jarvis, Reed Richards and Loki they say you should recover with very few lingering effects and that you should be able to lead a perfectly normal life just like when you got the Arc Reactor." he admitted, stroking his hair still. "i don't really understand everything, so i'll let Bruce or Loki explain it when they come back. they're working on something with Jarvis and Reed, i'm not sure what but they think it should be able to help you." he admitted, blinking at Tony. "are you thirsty?" he asked after a moment, picking up a glass of juice and gently cradled Tony into a sitting position and helped him drink.

Tony blinked up confused, frowning as he tried to sort out what the other was telling him. “...always falling asleep on me...I’ll have to punish them later...”he snickered tiredly, butting at the other’s hand like a demanding puppy, nuzzling into his hand before frowning, the memories starting to surface at his words. Raising a hand he gently touched the tech at his temple, fingers exploring the whispery metal he could feel there, understanding what it was, even if it felt weird. “...”Flinching away at the mention of the arc reactor he swallowed hard, frowning as he thought about it....but even as he thought about it, he could feel the quiet hum of code and tech in his system, running in the background.,While his mind was somewhere close to jarvis’, the man was on a whole different level because he’d started out human. While he would have issues adjusting, especially when it came to the suit, he would still be tony. Things would just be adjusted her and there as he shifted to figure out what the hell was going on now. But for the moment he was to tired, and even knowing steve didn’t understand the tech, and couldn’t explain, he was heartily scared of what was going to happen. He remembered the tech he’d created, had known there was a chance of it actually working...but now that he did it scared him, and interested him in equal measures. Because he wasn’t sure how it would go.

Nodding jerkily at steve’s words he looked up at the blond, “thanks.”He muttered taking a sip even as he braced for steve to leave. Because while he had no problems being part computer- come on, this was tony stark, it was like a wet dream come true to wed his body this closely to tech(even untested tech) but he knew what it had to look like, and he was waiting for the star spangled man to walk away, like tony had always known he would. Before focusing a little, frowning.”You’re wearing your collar...”he muttered the hazy pleasure in the words showing just how much he still needed to rest. No matter what he said, because he would be out of bed as soon as he could focus enough, he needed rest.

Steve had to chuckle a little and nodded. "i'll help you." he promised with a chuckle. "they deserve some punishment after they started arguing about who deserved to hold your other hand more." he stated, because it had happened and he knew it would amuse Tony. "don't touch it." Steve ordered, gently batting Tony's hand away. "Bruce is of the opinion that you're going to want to pick at it." he admitted with a chuckle. "i can't say that i think he's wrong." he admitted with a shake of his head. "he's not sure what picking at it will do though, so don't pick at it." he ordered. "you're welcome." he murmured, nuzzling Tony with a smile. "huh? oh. yeah i'm wearing both of them." Steve admitted pulling the metal one out from where it had been laying hidden underneath his shirt. "made me feel better..." he admitted, flushing a little as he stroked Tony's hair and helped him lay back down. "go back to sleep. you're exaughsted. the more you sleep the faster your mind will adjust to..." here he paused, looking a bit baffled. "actually i have no idea what, but Jarvis said that your memories and stuff is... down- inloading, or maybe it was updataing? i don't know." he admitted. "they speak science stuff all the time and it gets my head all confused." he admitted sheepishly. "sleep now, okay? i'll be here when you wake up." he promised.

Back
Top Bottom