Misguided Genius(lady/moon)

Steve chuckled a little as he nodded. "i'm looking forward to it too." he admitted with a smirk. "just make sure to wear a rubber Buck. Loki probobly has diseases." "none that can be transferred to humans." Loki admitted, laughing as Steve started to sputter. "i'm joking, i assure you." Loki promised as Steve pondered the merits of castrating Loki V.S Bucky never speaking to him ever again. "oh. it will take him a while." Steve admitted with a grin. "but it will be tons of fun." he admitted with a chuckle.

"i did." Steve admitted. "Loki kicked him right back out because he's doing company stuff." Steve admitted with a chuckle. "well. i was gonna give it to Nat." he admitted. "but she doesn't know that so if you want dibs on it, be my guest." he promised with a smile. "i was going to paint you Stark Tower though." he admitted. "you know, feed your Ego... i just love these modern paints!" he admitted. "they come in so many great colors and they blend so easily." he gushed. "it feels so good to be doing this again." he admitted with a smile. "it's soothing you know?" he asked with a grin as Tony responded to his command. "we'll talk about that later." he promised as he shook his head. "very weird." he agreed with a chuckle as he examined the collars. "they don't look like collars..." he admitted as he examined them. "they look... modern, fancy, i like them." he admitted, stroking the leather and then the metal, his mouth dry as he realized that they read...that. "neither of them really look like something like that..." he admitted as he stroked the leather. he'd always had a thing for leather. metal though, it was tough, firm, restraining and constrictive. he picked up the metal one and opened it and then slid it on, shivering at the feeling of it against his skin as he accepted the keys. "cool. i can change them when i want to." he muttered, his pupils already dilated. "i like them." he admitted, smiling a little. "i've never been owned before." he admitted, his breath hitching as he stroked the collar. "i feel... good, safe..." he muttered as he sat down and leaned against Tony's legs. "you're the best."

Tony snickered at that. “Hm, we’ll have to tell Bucky to distract him.Can’t have loki being totally boring, and just working.”he snickered before tilting his head, before grinning. “Oh no, you can feed my ego. Natasha can have that. I’ll take the tower.”he grinned sounding pleased to have captain america painting his tower, and wanting to be in his bed, yea, there were so many things to feed his ego. “Good.There’s probably more colors, I mean, there’s a little bit of everything.”Tony smiled before tilting his head again. “Good. Soothing is good, especially considering what we do for jobs.”he snickered before shuddering, “Hmmm, yes. Later.”He muttered looking around, not about to let steve know more then he already did just how much he responded to commands. “Well, you know, it’s me. Nothing but modern and fancy.”He said shuddering a little as he watched steve stroke the leather, “I know. I wanted something you could wear all the time, and not have people who don’t understand the desire to be claimed, ride you about it.... The public can be vicious about different lifestyles.”he smiled watching him, nodding.”You can.And...I like them on you.”He muttered his own eyes blown wide as he looked at the other, “You are safe. And I know. I’m always the best.”Tony said sounding pleased that the other felt safe with him, swallowing hard, blushing as he wrapped his fingers around the metal, using it as a lever and dragging steve up for a hot and filthy kiss, burying his hands in his hair.

Steve chuckled a little. "he tried. but apparently Loki was on video conference... not that i know what that means, but it seamed to be important so Bucky came to pester me. i made him go shooting with Clint." he admitted with a chuckle at Tony's narcissism. "really, you're cute." he teased with a smile as he shook his head. "i have all that i need for now." he admitted. "maybe later i'll go look at things myself but for now i have everything i could ever have wanted." he admitted. "and yeah... but when you hit me it's even more... well no it's... different." he screwed up his face, unable to explain properly. "it relaxes different parts of my brain." he finally explained before he smiled. "it's like i'll always know i'm yours." he muttered, sounding really quite delighted by the idea. "Tony... i grew up Gay during WWII. i know about people hating alternate lifestyles." he scoffed with a roll of his eyes. "i don't exactly have to worry about people beating me up, and i don't give a fuck what the TV says about me." he admitted. "if they don't like it, someone else can save their city during the next disaster." he stated before he moaned into the kiss, gasping in shock before melting into Tony without another word, kissing back. a bit clumsy, but quickly catching on.

“Ahhh...well, it’ll be good for Clint to lose a shooting contest every now and then.”he snickered a little before flushing. “I’m more amazing then cute, you know that.”he muttered before smiling, nodding quietly.”Don’t try to explain. I’ve been hit enough outside of battle to know what you mean.”he said smiling before smirking.”And the other’s will know you’re mine, which is awesome.”He smirked before studying the other, twitching a little. “Shut up. Just because I sometimes forget what the 40s were like for gay people, doesn’t mean you get to look at me like that.”he said pouting chewing on his lip, because while he knew steve didn’t care, it still worried him, because they were already written enough about without the papers realizing that the captain and iron man were doing the horizontal tango. Tony smiled as the other melted into him, raising his head, looking down at him, gentling his fingers, absently stroking the other’s hair. “Hmmm, I wonder how long I could do this...just keep kissing you, working you into a frenzy...and leaving you wondering exactly when I’ll screw you...”He smirked looking at the blond’s flushed face, looking curious and interested.

he smiled a little. "that's what i told Bucky." he admitted with a chuckle. "...Tony?... will the others... i mean... Nat and Clint where pretty..." he bit his lip hard. "...do you think they'll care that i... that i want this?" he asked, worried about how they might react to him, not only being Gay, but being... submissive? "i can look at you however i want, unless you plan to put me in my place?" Steve asked with a sly little smirk before he whined as the fingers gentled and he was stroked, and that felt good too so he moaned, not sure how to tell Tony that he liked it either way. pain or pleasure or both or alternating he didn't care. "Yes... tony." he muttered, leaning in for another kiss. "anything. please." he muttered. either he was a hedonist, or he was touch starved, but Steve was entirely too willing to do anything Tony wanted to do. he'd probobly be just as content curled up at Tony's feet with his face pressed against Tony's thigh, or snuggled together as they watched a movie. he was entirely Tony's, anything Tony wanted, Steve was all too happy to offer. "Tony..." he moaned as he pressed his face into the other. "you smell so good Tony..."

“I think they’ll only care about you being happy. If they make a issue of it, I’ll just challenge them to a spar over it.”Tony shrugged smiling a little before laughing, “Hm, I will. Eventually.But I think I like the idea of stringing you out, letting you wait.”Tony said because the man was so gun shy about actually caring about the person he was fucking, since pepper the only person he’d had sex with was johnny, and johnny didn’t really count as their relationship was nearly two decades old, so the fact that he was trying this, with someone he knew if he fucked up with, would ruin so much, meant he was going to be taking more time then steve was probably going to apperciate. “You really are touch starved aren’t you?”He muttered tightening his hand a little even as he kissed him gently, before pulling his head back, pressing a kiss to his neck, smirking as he set his teeth into the other’s skin, groaning quietly as he realized until the serum recovered, steve ws going to be wearing marks for longer then a few hours. Swallowing hard as he realized just how compliant steve was under his hands, he felt the fear of fucking up twist his stomach, shuddering a little as he watched the other press against him.”Hm, so do you.”He muttered swallowing hard, thinking about what he wanted before deciding they both needed something to take the edge off, even if he wasn’t willing to give into sex just yet.”I bet I can make you come just by talking....and kissing...you’d like that wouldn’t you? Just to hear how I want to take you apart and put you back together, kneel at your feet and show you just how wrong you were about blow jobs....”He muttered, his mouth running away with him, the fantasy growing as he waited to see just how long it would take his touch starved super soldier to lose control, having every intent of just curling up in bed with him after, and watching a movie, but he needed, desperately, to know steve was being just as burned by desire as he was.

Steve relaxed at that and smiled at Tony, looking almost demure as he blinked at the other, watching him through soft blonde lashes. he whined, low in his throat as he was informed it was going to be a long time before he got fucked, but he didn't mind so long as tony didn't stop touching him. "Tony... please." he whimpered. "can't help it... no one touches." he muttered. no one had ever touched Steve but Bucky, and on occasion a friendly one armed man hug from one of the Commandos. he would not think about what Howard had done. he moaned as the hand tightened and he moaned at the teeth in his neck, loose and pliable as he shuddered, under what to do with his arms so he just let them hang there. "oh... oh tony. please." he moaned, his hips thrusting as he listened to Tony. he could cum just from that, he was sure, even if he'd never done it before. he stuttered and flushed all through Tony's fantasies and whimpered as he came, hard in his pants without a single touch. "...oh my god..." Steve moaned, hiding his face in Tony's neck, mortified. "i... i haven't done that since i was twelve..." ah puberty, every child's nightmare. "you... you're so mean Tony." he groaned, feeling singularly unsatisfied and yet, content somehow. "it feels too good when you touch me." he groaned. "i might never let you go now." he mumbled as he uzled Tony, feeling sort of drowsy and floaty in a different way than when Tony had hit him. "you haven't... i mean... i could..?" he offered, running his fingers over the bulge in Tony's jeans.

Tony smiled softly as he watched the other look at him, smiling quietly as he listened to the other.”Oh don’t worry, I’ll touch you, alot .You know me. I’m a little touch starved myself.”He muttered grinning against steve’s skin as he bit him, amused that the captain could be so loose and pliable smirking as he felt tony shifting, smiling a little as he watched steve come, watching the other’s orgasm inches from his face, watching it fill his eyes before raising his head again.”Hmm, me either.”Tony swallowed hard, flinching away from that memroy before laughing. “So I’ve been told, you’re not the first one to tell me I’m mean.”He teased before flushing softly as he was nuzzled, gently stroking the other’s hair before going tense at the other’s touch, before forcing himself to relax. It was steve, steve wouldn’t hurt him.but despite knowing that, and knowing it was okay to be vulnerable around him, hell, he’d slept in the same room as the other. Slumping back into the couch he shuddered, closing his eyes as his hips jacked up into the other’s touch.”You don’t have to, if you don’t want to. We could just go lay down, watch a movie, figure out how to be comfortable together...since you know, this is sorta new to us. This friendship thing.....”He muttered slanting a glance at the blond, showing that despite every rumor to the contrary, the man wasn’t as selfish as people thought. Willing to bypass his own pleasure, to take care of the super soldier.

Steve hummed happily at the promise of being touched, a lot and wondered how the hell tony hadn't realized they where a couple already? jeez. "mmm, mmm!" he couldn't make the words so he just moaned his orgasm, so early, so fast, so deep and so humiliating. it was his best orgasm ever. "hmmm i like it when you're mean." Steve admitted softly as he wriggled against the other again before he smiled as he felt Tony tense and hating that he suspected he knew why. "...i want to." he admitted. "i wanna see it.. see you, when you come undone." he admitted as he carefully worked Tony's fly open and then wrapped his hand around Tony's cock, stroking slowly and carefully, gentle and tender, simply easing the orgasm out of the other. "we can watch a movie and snuggle once you're not miserable." he promised, kissing Tony's neck. "besides. i'm yours now. see? this proves it. it's my duty to take care of you now." he murmured as he stroked the other off. after all, hadn't he always taken care of Tony? even when he thought he hated the other, he had always gone to Tony, saught out tony, wanted Tony.

Tony smiled a little, glad that the other was happy, and relaxed. He was going to enjoy this while he had it. His own issues with both relationships and his self hate keeping the man from understanding that steve was here to stay, that the man wanted to date him, and already was. WEll, it would just make him miserable to know now, he’d realize it when he was ready to. “Oh good, cause I’m mean alot of the time.”Tony snickered a little closing his eyes before swallowing, relaxing, keeping his breathing steady. Yea, he could do this. He could relax.”Hm, okay.”He sighed softly tensing a little as he let steve undo his pants, shuddering as the other found his cock. Hips rocknig up into his hold a little, head resting back against the couch, turning his head to simply watch steve, enjoying watching the other work over his cock as he relaxed.”Not miserable....”He muttered frowning slightly, tilting his head a little as he kissed his neck, shuddering.”you always have.”He muttered groaning softly as he came, coating steve’s hand with come, going utterly limp gainst the pillows with his orgasm, not thinking about anything, just as dazed and relaxed as steve had been, utterly pliable. This is why he hadn’t trusted anyone but johnny and pepper since he’d gotten the arc reactor, because he was utterly lazy in his orgasmic afterglow, and in no shape to defend himself. “Bed...”He muttered tiredly, the long days in the shop, taking care of steve, and pushing his body to the limit starting to catch up with the man.

Steve smiled a little and gently nuzzled Tony again, trying to make the man stop thinking. "hmmm, you are." he murmured playfully, chuckling as he gently tried to soothe Tony. "oh yeah, because walking around with a rock hard cock isn't going to make you miserable." Steve scoffed, shaking his head. "i know better." he admitted with a smile as he stroked the cock in his hand, his eyes fixed on it for a moment before he looked up to watch Tony come undone, licking his lips as he lifted his hand and examined the cum on it before he ran his tongue along the stripes of white, lapping at the unique taste of Tony before he gently tucked Tony back into his pants once he had made sure the other wasn't coated in cum anyway. "you're really cute like this. i knew you where a hedonist." he teased as he gently kissed the other before nodding. "yeah. bed would be good..." he paused and looked down at his cum soaked pants. "...after i clean up, i'm not crawling into bed soaked in my own spunk." he admitted as he helped Tony to his feet and gently tucked him in before he washed himself off with a damp rag and joined him, snuggling into him as he sighed, sleepy and content. "goodnight Tony." he murmured. "we'll talk more in the morning." he mumbled before slipping off to sleep.

in the morning, Tony was alone in bed again, but the bed was very warm still, indicating that Steve had only just gotten up. and speaking of him, there he was with two hot cups of Coffee and two plates of food. "morning." Steve stated as he offered Tony a smile. "i thought you could use some breakfast in bed.' he admitted as he settled himself back into bed. "so... uhm..." he stroked his collar, he was wearing the leather one this morning. it seamed to sooth him a little as he touched it. "Johnny said that we should... uhm, set up ground rules?" he asked, fidgeting a little. "i'm not sure what that means." he admitted. "but...uh... i do... i was hoping... uhm,..." he groaned and hid his face in his hands. "why is this so hard?! it's like the first time i asked to be kissed. fuck... this is worse than that..." he groaned as he set a hand on Tony's leg, stroking a little, as if he was more worried about how Tony was doing than he was himself. "okay... i'm calm now..." Steve muttered, still blushing but not looking so mortified anymore.

"If that's what it takes to be miserable, most of the world would be miserable around you."tony teased a little as he pressed his head back against the couch,squeezing his eyes shut as he came.shuddering as he slumped he flushed brightly watching the other lick his fingers clean, moaning as his cock twitched thoughtfully at the amazing sight of that."oh don't do that.we'll never leave the couch if you do."he muttered squirming a little before laughing quietly."sometimes its nice to slump into bed covered and messy."he muttered even as he let the other get him tucked into bed,shifting,tensing a little as the other snuggled him before making himself relax."night..."he muttered though it took him awhile to drift off,he did, knowing he could trust the other even if everything in him said no,he wasn't safe.

Tony smiled sleepily as he snuggled into the super soldier warm spot, jumping a little as steve returned,having not expected him to return.shifting to sit up he took the plate and coffee,sipping it as he raised a eyebrow watching the other,smirking pleased as he watched him stroke his collar."thanks.breakfast does sound good."he smiled hesitantly kissing his cheek before leaning back against the headboard as he ate,watching the other in amusement."you talked to johnny?"he smirked enjoying that and wondering if he should be worried,but more then anything he just wanted them to get along. Biting his lip to keep from moaning as the other strokrd his leg,he smiled quietly amused to see him so flustered."its so cute you're thia out of sorts."he teased before biting his lip,looking down, thinking over the unsaid but concrete rules he had."...stay away from the arc reactor.I don't care if you touch it a little or touch it,but don't grip it or rest your hand over it....hmm..."tony bit his lip looking away. Because he knew steve would know or at least guess that it was just a rule for Steve,that his trust wasn't solid yet. That it'd take time...and even knowing that, he couldn't not put the rule in place."...hmmm don't call me whore.I don't care what else you call me,just not that."tony said his dark eyes flashing a little,but not sharing the story behind it.just putting thee rule there."uh...nothing else really. I'm open to about anyrhing.."tony smiled shyly,looking at the other."what about you?anything you can think of?"

he chuckled a little. "most people go off to masturbate." he pointed out. "i doubt you would have." he admitted. "sorry." Steve muttered, but he didn't sound sorry at all. "i've never tasted it before. i was curious. it's not as bad as i thought it was." which was another step towards 'cocks aren't that dirty after all'. which was just one more step towards Steve learning how to suck cock.

Steve smiled at Tony when the other jumped, he knew exactly what the other was thinking. "good. i'm glad... i wasn't really sure. i've never really done anything like this before." he admitted sheepishly as he watched the other eat. "well. Johnny talked to me." he admitted. "he showed me things on the flat glowing thing. i forgot what it was called and told me i should read them but then he left and..." he shook his head. "i mean, i read the part about how you should talk to your partner so there are no misunderstandings but i couldn't make that part go away so i could read the others." he admitted, sulking. "why does Technology hate me Tony?" he complained, looking actually troubled by it. "it never works for me." which was why Steve had such issues with the blasted things. "oh. no, i won't touch it." Steve promised, looking startled. "i mean, i wouldn't have, i'm not sure how it works and i was worried that, you know, touching it could do something bad to it." he admitted. "and i won't call you a Whore..." he understood now what Johnny meant by ground rules. "...i don't want you to call me Sissy." he admitted suddenly, fidgeting. "and... and no drugs or alcohol... if i'm drunk or drugged i don't want to have sex because..." he shuddered violently. "never mind, i just don't like it." he admitted softly, shaking his head. "don't hurt my hands. you can hurt my arms, whip my back bloody but... not my hands..." he muttered, rubbing his left hand where a mass of barely visible scars could be picked out if you looked hard enough. "that's all i can think of. i'm sure we'll think of others as time goes on... what about... uhm... things you really like?" he asked. "like, i like to have my hair pulled, and i like to be called a slut and told how filthy i am, and i like it when i can't cum unless you tell me, or let me..." he blinked at Tony. "are there things you really like?"

“I know, but never doubt I apperciate food, no matter how much I complain about having to stop to eat.”Tony snickered a little smiling slightly, tilting his head. “He probably gave you a starkpad....it doesn’t hate you.You just went going from having no idea what tech like this was, to living in one of the most state of the art towers in the world. I’m sorry...I never considered just how horrible it would be for you to be here...”Tony bit his lip a little as he ate, before studying the other, smiling slightly. “It’s not...you can’t damage it simply by touching it. Or really gripping it, you’ll have to actually pull it out to cause harm its just....”He looked down, because he knew he was being stupid, but he also needed steve to know it wasn’t just steve he had issues with, it was everyone except johnny and pepper, even loki couldn’t do it without sending him spiraling out of control. “It’s the only thing stand between my heart and some really nasty shrapnel from one of my own weapons. It makes me a little twitchy when people try touching it.”Tony shrugged before smiling, pleased that the other was giving him rules, he could work with this, they could do this. “I have plenty of names for you, and none of them are sissy.”TOny offered a small smile, studying the other for a long moment, leaning into him a little. “Hey, no need to explain about drugs or alcohol, you’re talking to a borderline alcoholic, I totally get it.”He muttered before looking down at his hands, wanting to ask, but not. “Okay. No hands. Easy enough considering I have better things for your hands to do.”he said leering at the other a little, to distract him before tilting his head.”Also...I know you know, but don’t hand me things. I know Barnes was doing it on purpose, just...don’t. If you have to give something to me, just set it next to me.”Tony smiled a little before his grin widened at the other’s question.

“I like being gagged sometimes, especially if I’ve spent the day at a business meeting, or in public, because if you haven’t noticed, I’m incapable of shutting the hell up. Sometimes, it’s nice to be forced not to talk....I love being flogged, it’s a nice wash of pain...I like my hair being pulled...And I really like getting marked up, some proof that I’m good enough for someone...being told I’m doing okay....Also, I might bitch and whine about it, but I really, really like others looking after me. I mean, I know I’m utterly incapble of taking care of myself. I like knowing that there’s someone that’s going to make sure I eat, or shower or..y.ou know normal things....Also, if we’re going to do this, you don’t have to spend every night with me, but on the nights your hurt and I have to tend to you, I need you to stay. Or at least wake me up before you leave, I kinda freak out when I can’t make sure your okay.”He sipped his coffee, focusing on more what he was thinking, feeling, then the other man in bed with him, before his smirk widened, giving that quirky curl that said you just knew whatever else out of his mouth was going to be utterly riddiculous but also awesome.”I have a thing for your suit. I mean, I made it. Your ass looks amazing in it...”he shrugged a little. “I’ve had fantasies about stripping you out of it.”

Steve smiled a little. "i know." he admitted. "i just wasn't sure you'd want me here after i sort of... you know... molested you." he muttered, flushing hard and smiling sheepishly. "no, it's okay Tony, it really is." Steve promised. "i like being here. even if Technology scares me half to death, it's interesting too." he admitted. "the more i'm around it the less frightening it is. and Clint's been... okay so he's attempted, to help me." he corrected. "i don't know if i just can't get it or he's not explaining it right." he admitted, shaking his head. "i'd rather not touch it." he admitted, examining it. "not when it upsets you so much. maybe when we're a little more comfortable around each other." he decided, smiling at Tony. "...could i draw it sometime? it's beautiful, like a heart you can touch." he admitted before he smiled at Tony. "...thanks Tony." he muttered as he leaned into Tony. "i'm sorry, i know you like to drink but i just... the smell... it... flashbacks." he admitted softly. "i don't mind if you drink, not at all but don't..." don't fuck me while you've been drinking because i'll freak out was just too hard to say. "Bucky likes to push at limits, i'll make him stop." he promised. "even if i have to beat him up. i can now, you know! it's exhilarating." he admitted with a chuckle.

"gagged? like with a piece of cloth?" he asked, looking surprised and then he thought about it, and the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. "yeah. i can gag you." he agreed, licking his lips. "i like being flogged too... a lot." he admitted with a smile. "so much i don't even need sex after to be completely satisfied." he admitted. "marked up, like bruises? hickies?" he asked, wanting to be sure about what Tony wanted. "i won't hurt you too hard. i can't.. the war... no burning... no mutilation... no broken bones..." he muttered with a violent shudder. "i hope that's alright." he muttered, running a hand through his hair before he smirked at Tony. "i already knew that. that you liked being taken care of. why do you think Loki does it all the time?" he teased with a smile. "i can do that, if there's pain, or... heavy tying up, or something like that, i'll make sure you're up to check on me before i do anything more than get out of bed to take a piss." he promised. "you have to do the same. i know you like to be hit too, and i've never done it before so you have to tell e right away if i'm doing it wrong." he ordered. "maybe you could even teach me how to do it right for you." he mused before he gaped at Tony before he smirked. "we can do that if i can... i mean... you're suit is..." he flushed. "it's gorgeous." he admitted. "i'd love to see you in it, up close i mean."

“If that was what kept people out of my bed, I’d be sleeping alone all the time. I’m so amazing, I’m always getting groped...even in the suit. It’s sorta odd and amusing all at once, considering I can’t feel it.”Tony snickered a little, raising a hand,absently stroking his fingers over steve’s collar as he sipped his coffee, just enjoying the touch before tugging him down, making him snuggle against him, just wanting to be held before grinning. “Good. And considering it’s Barton, he’s probably explaining it wrong.”He said before looking at the other, nodding, relaxing as he realized that Steve understood the desire to not have it touched, and the reasons for it. “....I’ve never had it called that before, but sure, if you want.”He said swallowing hard as he refused to forget about pepper’s present, the ‘proof tony stark has a heart’. “Hey, I haven’t been drinking nearly as much as I used to. One or two here, but Loki’s kept me sober for months now, so yea...”He shrugged a little smiling. “I wont.Don’t worry about me and the alcohol.”he said before relaxing. “Good. And I’m sure it is. I’ve seen pictures of you two, from before. It was like seeing a chihuahua befriending a pit bull.”He teased before wincing, looking at the other. “Also, you’ll have to forgive me for well, being me. Loki said you thought I was like my old man...it’s not me being mean about it, it’s just...I have no filter between my mouth and brain, if I think about it, it usually comes tumbling out my mouth, even if it sounds worse then what I meant it to be.”He sighed quietly.

“Uh-huh.I know you’ve felt the urge to make me shut up, now you can.”Tony snickered smirking as he realized Steve was enjoying the idea, before nodding. “Both. Walking into a board meeting knowing my body’s bruised enough to look like I’d been in a fight and wearing a hickey from the night before, gets me hot. Knowing that none of those bastards approve, and no one dares say anything about it, because I’m me, and I’m just that in control...”He shuddered a little before wincing, pressing a kiss to the other’s hair, running a soothing hand down his back. “I have no desire for burning, mulitation of broken bones. I get enough the risk of them in the armor, I have no desire to for it in the bedroom.”he said smiling quietly before making a face. “Because he’s a serious mother hen. Did you know he’s following Bucky around?”he snickered before relaxing, “Thanks. Good.”He muttered pleased the other didn’t mind to, before nodding. “Of course. And after getting yelled at for ignoring my own well being when I was younger...don’t worry, you don’t have to worry about me not tapping out when I’ve had enough.”He promised before smirking, thinking about it, biting his lip. Thinking of something, but not sure how to say it without upsetting the other man before grinning. “Thanks. Well...”He glanced at the clock, “We have a two hours before I have to go to a R&D meeting downstairs, want to go make use of the time?Suit up, go a few rounds...”He paused dramatically stealing a kiss as he crawled out of bed.”In the sparring ring?”he smirked, because it wasn’t often he sparred with the suit on, but he was so looking forward to teasing them both, while he wasn’t usually one for delaying gratification, he wanted to do this with steve right, so he was taking it slower then normal, hoping he wouldn’t totally fuck up.

Steve relaxed at the reassurance that Tony hadn't felt molested and snorted a little. "well if you'd stop wearing the suit to parties you wouldn't have that problem." he teased with a grin. "you'll give me lessons right?... at least for my cellaphone? the screens gone dark again..." he admitted with a sigh. "Natasha said i need to charge it, but there aren't any slots for change..." he grumbled. "it really is beautiful." he admitted with a smile. "the first time i saw it... i thought it was part of the Suit." he admitted. "the glowing thing i mean, and then i saw you out of the suit and realized it was there, all the time... it took me a long time to understand what it was for. i thought maybe you where doing cyborg experiments or something, and damn if that didn't scare me to death. we used to read about those kinds of things in the Comics and in books." he admitted. "when i realized it was keeping you alive, i realized that God made you a genius, so you could save yourself." he admitted with a smile as he looked at Tony, hesitating before tapping the skin just to the left of it. "this is proof that you are a better man. a better person." he admitted. "this little glowing thing, is everything you changed about yourself, and everything good that you are." he paused. "that's how i see it anyway." he admitted. "plus it's shiny." he admitted with a grin. "and i know you don't get drunk anymore but sometimes just the smell..." he admitted with a shake of his head. "like i said. i don't care if you drink, just use mouthwash before you try to kiss me." he murmered with a smile.

"...i was not!" he complained, flushing hard because he knew he was. he had been such a runt. "there are no pictures! Tony you have to burn them!" he protested before he went entirely tense and he took Tony's face in both his hands, his eyes glowing with a deep, intense emotion. "you are Nothing like that sick freak." he promised. "you are nothing like Howard, i would never be here if you where, in any form or fashion, like that man." he promised. "besides... i kinda like it when you insult me. it makes me feel normal." he admitted. "i mean, it annoyed me at first because... well you know why, but it's not bad now that i know you're not trying to be mean." he admitted with a smile. "fuck Tony." he groaned, shaking his head a little. "i'll make sure to leave at least two hickies on you anytime you have a public meeting, just so everyone knows you belong to someone, even if they don't know who." he decided with a smirk and a snicker. "oh good." he muttered, relieved to know Tony didn't want anything that hard. "Johnny yelled at you for not safewording out, right?" he asked curiously. "he told me how it was very important to use the safeword even if i didn't want to stop really." he admitted. "he said it was the key to building a trusting relationship." he admitted. "i think there was something on the... er, Table thing. but i couldn't make it work so..." he shrugged. "what's that? R&D i mean..." he asked curiously before he smirked. "i'll get my shield." he promised as he leaped to his feat, honestly curious to see who would win, him or Tony. he even wore his costume.

“Hey, it’s a awesome style choice. Who am I to not be a slave to fashion?”Tony snickered before nodding, “I’ll give you any lessons you want.”he said with a slight leer, before growing serious. “we’ll have tech lessons, maybe watching movies. I mean...building trust isn’t simply sex, it’s...getting to know each other.”he smiled a little before flushing a little at the other’s praise, shuddering a little as he tapped against his chest. It was a nice touch, before laughing quietly. “It’s something. I’m not sure about all that, but it is indeed shiny.”He smiled before grinning. “I can use mouthwash.”He promised before laughing. “There are. And no. I had to look hard to find any. Though you shouldn’t worry, they’re all downstairs, so no one else can see them.”He teased, not about to admit they were in his captain america office before startling as the other caught his face, studying him for a long moment, biting his lip before something deep and tight in his chest relaxed. Here was someone who might be able to convince him he wasn’t anything like his father. “G-good.”He stuttered a little stumbling back from the deep emotions and memories that it was bringing up before laughing. “I know. And I’ll just keep insulting you I guess. Can’t have you feeling abnormal.”he snickered smirking as the other groaned, “Hmmm, that would be nice. I get hit on less when everyone knows. Not that I mind being hit on, but it gets boring sometimes.”Tony smiled before wincing, nodding. “He did. I was....if you think I’m a mess now, I was worse at 19. I didn’t safeword out because I thought I deserved it....I’m actually amazed Johnny put up with it really.”He muttered before smiling slightly. “Tablet. And yea, there is. That’ll be our first lesson, how to let you look up whatever you want.”He smiled before smirking. “Research and development. I get to go play with other engineers for the afternoon.”He said grinning as he left to get his suit.

When he got down to the gym he smirked at the sight of steve in his suit, swallowing hard.”I might have to make more room in here, if you’re going to keep giving me erections in it.”Tony said smirking at the voice that was sound filtered from his helmet, and while it was a slightly less heavy version of his real suit, it was more a dueling suit, light weight and made to spar in, the repulsors not as high set as the real ones, just enough to give him short bouts of flight, enough to give them a good time. “So, you look good like this.”Tony said as he stepped into the ring with steve, smirking slightly as he feinted a smack towards the other’s head just to see how this was going to go. this was going to be awesome, even if he lost.

Steve snorted a little and shook his head a little. "that's kind of ridiculous Tony." he admitted with a chuckle. "isn't it a security risk taking that thing out?" he asked with a grin. "i'd like that." he admitted with a smile. "Movies are like the best thing ever." he admitted with a nod. "and the Phones are great... the few times i've managed to figure out how to use them." he admitted. "maybe we could do a dinner thing once and a while. you know, just eat on the couch and watch stuff on the T.V." he decided with a smile. "we could have ice-cream too, just hang out and eat junk food." he decided with a smile. "well. you'll just have to trust me when i tell you then." he decided with a smile and a shake of his head. wondering how Tony could not see how amazing his technology really was. how could he ever think that he was anything likt that disgusting filth Howard? "well... maybe you could limit it to just a few insults a day." he teased with a chuckle and a shake of his head as he nuzzled Tony's neck, he loved the feeling of the others five o clock shadow on his face. made him think of that roughness in other places. "Johnny loves you." Steve pointed out with a smile. "people put up with people they love." he admitted with a smile. "that sounds kind of fun." he admitted. "i'll probobly paint while you're doing that." he decided. "i want to finish that painting and then get started on the painting of Stark Tower." he admitted as he paused to kiss Tony before he flounced out.

Steve smirked at Tony, his cowl up and he tugged on the wings on either side of his head. "i hate this suit so much i hope you know that." he complained. "it's like i'm wearing a sign that says 'beat me up, i'm a queer'. plus i can't spring a boner in this thing without the world knowing it." he admitted with a chuckle. "at least no one can tell when you're horny." he teased with a grin as he studied Tony's new suit. "i look good in everything that makes me look like a Slut." he teased with a snicker before he blocked the Blow, looking surprised. "hey. that actually hurt. not bad." he admitted before he proceeded to trounce Tony's ass. not because he was better, because he wasn't, but because he just wouldn't stay down. it didn't matter how hard Tony tossed him about using the Sequindo that Loki had taught him. Steve just got right back up and kept fighting until Tony was exaughsted.

"Sirs." Jarvis intoned suddenly sounding... nervous. "i have discovered the whereabouts of one Rebbecca Annabeth Barnes..." "what, really?! you finally found her?" "Yes. however, the information is greatly troubling. i am uncertain as yo whether i should impart this information or not. particularly to Sir and Master Barnes." Steve stilled and then. "Jarvis, have Johnny, Loki and Bucky meet us in my room. we'll take the news together." Steve decided, feeling a little shaken. "come on Tony. we can handle this together. and Johnny will be there too." he promised. "Loki can comfort Bucky, i know he can." he admitted, kissing Tony's forehead. hoping that nothing too bad was going to happen.

“Well, I’m sort of a ridiculous sort of person, and no. It’d be a security risk to not to. I mean, I get attacked. Alot!I went to monaco once, and got attacked.”Tony snickered before nodding, “Hmm, dinner would be good sometimes. Hanging out would be awesome.”Tony said his smile bright ,showing just how much not being steve’s friend had upset the man, now that he was, he was happy and excited. “Hm, I might consider a limit. If your good.”Tony smirked tugging lightly on the collar, just to know it was still there, a shaky breath escaping as he was nuzzled. “Hm, you should get started on mine. I mean, my rooms boring without it.”Tony snickered looking around the utterly modern room, it could definitely use some spice.

“But it’s so amazing. Though if you beg nicely, I might consider redesigning it.Though you’re not getting rid of the wings, they’re cute, and quite angelic.”Tony teased before laughing, “Hmmm, but I like knowing when you’d spring a boner.”he purred a little looking pleased at the idea, before laughing. “You are such a fflirty slut, you know that? I should punish you for teasing me.”he snickered before grinning as they sparred, panting as he tackled the other, pinning him to the ground, “You’re staying here. Tired.”Tony muttered even as he rolled to his back and started stripping out of the armor.

“Jay?”Tony frowned at the AI’s tone, tilting his head slightly before grinning. “Awesome-”Tony started before stopping, frowning at that. “But you’re my AI. You should tell me.”Tony said sounding vaguely disturbed before finishing stripping off the armor and headed upstairs with Steve. “Hey guys.’Tony muttered looking shaken himself, fidgeting with the iron man bracelets, a nervous habit as he settled onto the couch next to johnny, curling his legs up under him, pulling steve down next to him. “You look how I feel.”Bucky muttered from where he was reclining on the love seat, loki settled in his lap, holding onto the godling because he knew whatever they were going to hear. They weren’t going to like it, flicking a glance at the billionaire, before glancing at steve, wondering if tony was ready to hear whatever it was.

he snickered. "that's what secrete identities are for Tony." he pointed out with a chuckle. "it's you're own fault for telling the entire world who you are." he admitted with a grin. "i'd like to Hang out." he agreed. "and maybe we could do it twice a week at minimum. one where the two of us hang out with the others, and one where we just hang out by ourselves." he mused, looking up at Tony. "hows that sound? it would be fun, and it will get the others more used to you." he admitted with a smile as he felt the fingers on his collar.

"it's a walking porno." Steve complained with a chuckle before he groaned. "Tony... they're wings! i'm not a Cherub!" he complained as he grinned at him. "i am a slut. and i like it when you tell me so." he admitted with a grin before he laughed as he was tackled, barely panting. "just imagine how well i'll do when you finally fuck me." he teased with a chuckle before he sobered.

"....i am sorry Sir but my coding is at odds with itself." Jarvis admitted before falling silent as Steve comforted tony. finally, they got started. "Rebbecca Annabeth Barnes went into schooling for Law before vanishing in late 1969 with no warning. police records have indicated they never discovered her whereabouts." there was a long pause and Steve tensed. "Howard Stark had her abducted from her apartment in the night and held her hostage in California. according to the video records that Howard kept, he repeatedly raped and abused her until she gave birth to a baby boy on Friday, May 29, 1970." Jarvis explained. "He named the child Anthony Edward Stark and claimed that he was born to Maria, who was informed the baby was an abandoned child that he found on the streets and they faked the hospital records to show that Maria was his biological mother. Maria never knew the truth. Rebbecca was then..." there was a pause and then. "foud to be no longer useful and was... euthanized and buried in the Orange Grove. her body was never discovered and Howard's crime was never noticed..." Jarvis explained. "i am sorry..."

“I like it. We’re definitely doing that.”Tony grinned enjoying the idea of having a night to them, and a night to the team. It would be awesome. “...Exactly!which is why it’s awesome.”Tony grinned before snickering. “You totally are. More angel then the rest of us, anyways.”he snickered shuddering as he looked at the barely panting man.”Oh, it’s going to be interesting.”Tony said grinning at the idea of fucking him before tensing.

Jarvis’ code shouldn’t be at odds. He’d written it himself. There was very few things that could cause it, and the fact that it was, was disturbing. “Tony-”Bucky’s voice was soft and shocked, battered as he realized what it meant, staring at the stark heir’s face from feet away, he saw what he’d missed before. While tony was amazingly like Howard, there was barnes’ features in there, the slight curling to his hair, wide dark eyes, already moving to stop the man even before tony got up, barely hiding a wince as Tony brushed past him. “I-uh-there’s uh...I have a meeting I have to get to. Yea.Okay. Later people.”Tony said dodging away from all of them, even if he knew they’d figure out soon enough that he’d gone up to the penthouse instead of downstairs like he said he was. Frowning as he ghosted through his penthouse, retreating to a hardly ever used room, his office. Surrounding himself with his captain america stuff, because he needed to know there were good people, even when he was so not one of them, pacing the room for a moment before retreating into childhood habits, crawling under the desk, hiding where the knees would usually go, tugging the chair back into place. a habit of hiding built in the years where howard would only see him, if he wasn't seen, would only stand to have his son around as long as he didn't have to deal with a son who'd just wanted his attention.

“Steve...”Bucky’s voice was soft, broken, “Go after him. I’m....”He swallowed slumping back into the chair. He’d known his sister was probably dead, but this was so much worse. “Loki’s here. Go take care of my....nephew.”He said the word, sounding shell shocked and surprised.

Steve looked at Tony the entire time, hating how much Tony was reacting to all of this. "Hey, Tony. wait." Steve protested, leaping to his feet before swallowing thickly as he watched Tony leave, taking a deep breath as he forced himself to calm down for a moment as Loki wrapped his arms around Bucky and held him, comforting him. "it's alright Bucky." Steve promised. "Tony needs a few minutes to calm down." he admitted turning to look at Johnny who nodded. agreeing with Steve's call. Tony needed a moment to freak out before someone comforted him. "he might need you later Johnny." "i know. but you try first." Johnny ordered with a small smile. "i want him to be happy. you can give him that happiness." he admitted as Steve left, turning his attention to Bucky. "i have him." Loki promised Bucky.

Steve followed Jarvis's instructions after he'd given Tony enough time to panic and froze as he stepped into the room, lifting his eyebrows. it was a Captain America room... that was... creepy... and cute. he blinked and reached down and gently picked up a small stuffed... him and then moved over to the desk, letting Tony hear him. Steve didn't try to pull Tony out, he just sat there and talked. talked about how Howard had tried to rape him, not just twice, but on five separate occasions. he spoke about how the matron of the Orphanage had oten targeted Steve's hands so she could ruin him for any hopes or dreams he might have for being an artist, but she'd failed. he spoke of being locked into a closet when he was young for hours, sometimes even days. he spoke of the days where he drew porn in order to buy food, and spoke of the unending pain when he had become the Super-soldier and spoke of the gut wrenching terror when he lost Bucky the first time, and how he was sure he was going to die of grief when he lost him the second time. he spoke of the first time he met Tony, and how Tony had been the only thing he had been able to see as a good thing when he was crashing, and how Tony was honestly one of the best things that had ever happened to him. "this doesn't change who you are tony." Steve finally stated. "all it means is that you have family that loves you now. Bucky thinks the world of you, you know. he adored you even before he knew you where his nephew. he thinks your god on legs." he admitted with a smile. "don't you remember what i said earlier? you're nothing like Howard.... not a damn thing. you're fifty times the man he ever was, a hundred times smarter, and at least three hundred times more sexy."

Bucky winced as tony dodged around steve’s hand looking at steve. “Okay.”He muttered watching tony go, pained as he slumped into loki, resting his head back against loki’s shoulder, sighing quietly as he watched steve go.”He’ll be okay wont he?”He muttered lifting his head enough to look at loki.

Tony was quiet as he listened to steve talk, though the harsh breathing dying into soft pants as tony focused on the words, shuddering a little. “...I am a god on two legs you know.”He muttered, sounding broken and tired, his head thunking back against the desk as he shuddered a little. “...I just wanted him to like me....I don’t...I don’t understand... He went through so much...trouble to have me...then he just ignored me.”He said sounding so confused, honestly the utter terror of being anything like howard was overshadowed by his utter confusion on what his father had done, and also...a little curiousity about how steve was reacting to the room...really, he was to numb at the moment to be really freaking out about what he’d heard. It’d come with time, now that the intial reaction was gone, he’d freak out, steve’d have to be careful. Swallowing hard he sighed quietly. “I...my father only wanted me around when I was useful to him. I hid under this desk for more years then I ever thought it’d be possible for...because...I needed to be near him...I don’t,...understand this.”Tony whimpered quietly, burying his face in his hands, fingers curled in his hair, before deciding to tell steve, what he’d never told anyone, and johnny had guessed at, but hadn’t known for sure. Because he knew, well-he hoped- that steve wouldn’t think less of him for it, but he was emotionally numb enough to tell him, just to see how he’d react. Because steve needed to know what he was getting into with him, before tony got so far in he couldn’t back out. Because he had no doubts steve would leave him, better it be now, rather then later, while he was numb at the knowledge of just how horrible his father was. “.....My father used to whore me out to get business contracts. Because I was a skinny kid, easily dominated...and I...I just wanted to please him.Helping him was perfect....I spent my MIT graduation 40 feet from my...mother...on my knees, swallowing cock moments before I had to be on stage....I...”He trailed off, the sound full of choked tears and a lifetime worth of pain, of the knowledge that as soon as he’d been old enough to be appealing to certain people, his father had finally ahd a use for him.

Loki smiled. "Tony will be fine." he muttered. "he always is. and if he's not, we'll be there for him." he promised Bucky. "we're a loyal bunch. we won't let him, or you, go through this alone." h promised, stroking Bucky's hair. "what do you need?" he asked softly. worried about the man he was starting to fall in love with.

Steve smiled a little. "you really are." he agreed softly before he grimaced at the way Tony was talking, just letting him talk and when he heard what Howard had done he felt rage coursing through him. "Tony. Howard was a sick. sick man." he explained after a moment. "he didn't want you around, because you weren't what he really wanted. he wanted me. he wanted to have Me and when he couldn't have me, he tried to replace me with a child. he failed to do that and he took it out on you because he was a sick, sick bastard who found it easy to manipulate you and the people around you." he admitted. "You trusted you're father, loved him even and that's what all children do. by the time you knew better it was too late to do anything about it and that is not your fault." Steve promised. "your father had no right to do that to you. had no right to do the things he did." he promised as he gently scooted the chair out of the way and took Tony's hands in his. "You did what you thought you had to, to get recognition from a man who should have loved you. he was too sick, too fucked up to, but you tried anyway because that is what people Do Tony..." he wrapped his arms around Tony tightly, holding him. "People want nothing more than to make the people they where raised by love them. even i tried to make the Matron of the orphanage proud. but sometimes people are just too sick to have anything but hate inside of them. that doesn't mean you are a bad person for trying to get that love." he promised tony.

Back
Top Bottom