Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you LAUGH today?

Was feeding my bearded dragon and he slapped my hand with his face because I gave him the refrigerated Gr Beans instead of the room temperature ones. 🤣

7rbc3g.jpg

Like most of the rest of the Western World, power prices are going up here in Australia - now by an average of 20-30% for electricity - and some states are seeing debt collectors go out to collect from folks who are struggling to pay their electricity bills.

The suggestion from the Federal Government...? Install solar panels on your roof.

That's right: you can't afford to pay your power bills, but solar panels (that cost 200 times more than your power bill) will fix it.

I'm laughing, but not with joyful humour. >.>

Quote from a fic I am reading:

"You can't do anything to me!" Captain Fangtian narrowed his eyes. "I'm a neutral party. If you dare act against me, you'll push me into the hands of one of your rivals. This girl has blatantly broken sect rules, and you know you can't interfere in my-"

"Oh? Do you think I got the nickname Rampage-Sword, by making rational political decisions?”

Watching my chubby cat back flip over the baby gate then walk off like he meant to do it.

My coworkers and I taking about selling feet pics (as a joke) cuz we're tired of working.

When people waste Ubercharge in TF2, manage to kill no one and destroy nothing, then leave the game afterwards.

I'm not even mad, I'm just embarrassed for them xD

WWDITS Season 3

Randomly making Colin Robinson into scat is so fucking bizarrely funny. Writers just said "Fuck it, he likes sifting through buckets of shit."

My friend had called me asking where I was and we were suppose to meet up. I told them it was for this weekend not today. Found out she had mixed me up with someone else who ended up calling her asking where she was since she was at the wrong place. That's what you get for having two friends with the same first name. :p

Back
Top Bottom