Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you LAUGH today?

This is unironically fucking fire bro I swear to god.

1D90B054061C5F579A4770CEDD7337D6F8A92122

This did make me laugh today, thanks for posting it. 🤣

Having an instructor ask a question on material that's not even in the damn text.

Reminded me of that one scene from the 70s Charlie and the chocolate factory movie where the teacher moved the tests to monday, to test on material before the students learned it.

I had a sudden and compulsive urge to scrub my kitchen floors, so I boiled the water, dumped in the Pine-Sol, and got to work, huffing and puffing all the way because I'm 9 months pregnant and about to pop any day now. My cat, Inigo, was absolutely perplexed when I was done, sniffing the floors behind me as the floor dried. I had to have a giggle because I realize I've been so tired for so long that he isn't accustomed to me doing this yet, let alone to that delicious pine scent. I know, kinda gross that I haven't mopped in a while and there was dirt on my floor, but it's funny to me.

Today it rained all day and my balcony is very slippery at the moment. Every time a pigeon lands to steal some bird food, it slips and falls over. They are all fine ... But it looks hilarious. XD

My father-in-law telling me that he loves me as a son-in-law because I look after his daughter (my wife) and put up with all of her shit.

There was nothing malicious in it, and he had consumed a few glasses of wine by that point, but it was still funny as heck.

Back
Top Bottom