Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you LAUGH today?

Giving my boss a silly suggestion box my mom and I made. X3 It was full of funny things just as a joke and he was teasing us both about it all day.

A Cherry Glazerr video ... I don't feel like wearing white today or some title similar to that.

And,

Rudolph Quin said:
Giving my boss a silly suggestion box my mom and I made. X3 It was full of funny things just as a joke and he was teasing us both about it all day.

Awesome!

Playing a strategy game with a friend and he was thinking soooo hard on how to beat me, but it was obvious at that point nothing he could do would change the fact I would win

Playing pirate warriors with a friend trying to beat a reckord we had on a level and not beating the record by one secound.... first i laughed and then i cried....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=726384934110850&pnref=story This right here. Big Language warning though, so make sure your headphones are on if you've got little'uns about.

In particular the quote about Living in the fast lane. That got me good.

My youngest child came into the living room today, eyes bright with amazement, and whispered "The cat ate a... spiii-deerrr." as if it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

Traveler said:
My youngest child came into the living room today, eyes bright with amazement, and whispered "The cat ate a... spiii-deerrr." as if it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

This made me laugh today.

A show on youtube called Feed Dump where a man got caught in a robbery when he robbed a house then left his facebook page up on the victim's computer.

Most dogs are bed hogs. Mine is a pillow hog. Specifically, MY pillow:

Bqba5hhCIAAlUKp.jpg:large

The fact that I can't play Dragon Age Inquistion because its not well ported to the PS3...that or my roomie's PS3 is just that shitty. Its frustrated laughter but laughter all the same.

While I was playing wot blitz I had the best gun on my kv-1s and I got another tanks health down from 1050 to 450 epic Derp gun FTW!!!!! And this was the first time I was using the gun too

My Grandpa offered me a Makers Mark and Coke in his house. I feel like I have hit a milestone in my life. XD

So, today is beautician day. I absolutely love her, and her mom, aunt (sis??) often tag along and then they'll have what I'm having. She takes pics, puts her pics in her beauty salon... I feel like some kind of star

Just thinking about how absurd Yu-gi-oh was back when I was a kid. You had people literally getting cursed and losing their souls because they didn't have enough RNG to win a card match. Like bro go outside. I mean Pegasus made sense because that's how he amassed his fortune, but Kaiba had no chill rolling up on a local card shop and flexing on an old man trying to keep one of the cards that was precious to him. Then when he gets it he tears it up; he didn't even want it for his own collection, what a fucking asshole.

People were getting SHOT for these little cards and having the most over the top reactions to losing the matches. Who wakes up and says to themselves, "I am willing to kill somebody to win this card game." ???

"I am willing to CURSE A MAN AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY FOR THIS CARD GAME, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

I'm surprised rdcworld didn't do an entire skit related to how fucking stupid that show was lmao. Anime is on some other shit, I swear.

I had two rats, one passed, the second one became aggressive, but I'm working on him. That's my cheer of the day.

Back
Top Bottom