Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What made you LAUGH today?

Had a Joker moment at work today, but just because it was hilarious how much I didn't want to be at work. I don't know why but it just brought me to uncontrollable laughter for a good 30 seconds and I couldn't even explain it beyond not wanting to be there.

Playing a multiplayer game and shoving an enemy under a tower in a moba. He was stuck there for almost 15 seconds before dying :3

Me: "By the way, I'm taking a week off from writing anything."
Them: "What!? What happened!?"

The idea of me not writing for a week was lost to her. It was a gut-buster, but it was also adorable.

The narrator of a boring tutorial video I had to watch at work getting stuck on a word for at least 30 seconds just saying it over and over again, and it being left in the edit.
"String connect... stringgg connectir.. connector... string connector."

"I'm not a pedophile... but if I was... Macaulay Culkin's the first kid I'm fucking." - Dave Chappelle

Classic.

Managing to get away from the enemy at 1HP on League when I certainly deserved to die.

Time to take up biking?? This is why you need to cross-check all your brand names past at least a few deviant young folks. :ROFLMAO:

A kindergartner asking if you are a princess or a pre teen/young teen saying you are cool.

In the same style, a brand contacted me to wear their jewelry. Now, gotta check if it's not a MLM...

Had a bit of a hysterical laughing fit upon realizing how screwed I'll be in a few weeks. Think I needed to get that out of my system.

Also the "...No?'" from the Butters clip made me howl. Lifted my spirits up a bit.

Work interview on zoom. lawrence is a dude!! I expected a lady (I have several Laurence friends).

Reminiscing on yesterday when I pinched my coworker for not wearing green, and he said “Want a donut to go with your coffee? Hurts, donut?!” (Meaning “hurts, don’t it?”) I don’t know why that was so funny to me. 😆

'What do you call a female wizard?"

"...a Witch?"

"A Wizar!"

"...Why?"

"Because it's a wizard without the D!"

--shit my friends say 2022

This remains one of the funniest set of jokes he's ever told.

"...I'm hot."
"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK. UP!"

A coworker that aggravated everyone by being a lazy piece of shit quit work suddenly, and most of our shift was spent making fun of all the aggravating things he's ever done. Haven't heard laughter that hard in a long time from any of us.

Does it count as "today" if it happened after midnight? The clock says "yes", so I'm going with it.

Playing Cards Against Humanity with the wife, her sister and sister's partner. Lots of fun and wrongness had for some time.

This is unironically fucking fire bro I swear to god.

1D90B054061C5F579A4770CEDD7337D6F8A92122

The concept of Breaking Bad, but with Thane Krios as Walter White, as discussed during an aside in one of my DnD groups.

Back
Top Bottom