Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime began to tremble hard and she looked from Irohahime to Masamune, a look of anguish distorting her face. "I-I do not feel well..." She said, gently shrugging him off before turning and heading back up to the bedroom, hugging herself tightly.

Masamune frowned heavily and glanced back at Irohahime before following his wife. "Mego..." He didn't wanna bring up Iroh again, so he changed the subject, "How's Tadamune doing...? Being Jarl has certainly kept me busy..."

Megohime sat numbly on the bed, staring at the fireplace from across the room. "He's... He's doing well in his studies." She said softly. "He's imporved his swordsmanship as well.." She said softly, hesitating to invite him to sit beside her.

Masamune moved over and put his hand on her shoulder gently, "That's good...he'll be able to follow you around and guard you better than I can in no time..." He said, hoping it would at least make her smile.

Megohime smiled weakly, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles gently. "Hai..." She murmured, kissing his hand once again, gently pulling him over. "Please forgive my negative behavior lately, Masamune-sama.." She said softly.

Megohime stood, nuzzling his hand gently. "I've been so cold to you as well." She kissed his hand once more, moving forward to imbracae Her husband. "Gomenasai... I just couldn't bear to lose anyone else."

Megohime held him for a moment longer before weakly kissing his neck, hands moving down his chest slowly. She wanted to feel something, be it pleasure or pain, she just needed to fill the hole in her heart and quiet the voices in her head. So she let out a soft noise, biting his neck gently as she worked on his belt, also wanting to show she still loved her husband.

"I want to." She said, kissing his neck gently. "I haven't felt my husbands touch in so long." She whispered softly, leaning up and kissing him gently.

Megohime nodded, leaning up and kissing him again, this time, slightly more passionate. She slipped her hands back down to remove the armor plating on his thighs, a soft blush dusting her cheeks.

Masamune went to work on removing her dress, letting her do whatever made her happy. He missed how bitchy and pushy she was, even if it drove him up the wall

Megohime let the armor pieces fall to the ground before she unstrapped his chest plate, kissing and biting the flesh of his chest. Growing more aggressive, she pulled him down into a heated kiss, pushing him down on the bed, crawling ontop of him.

Megohime leaned down, kissing him again and working on his pants, kissing down his neck and shoulder. A small noise resonated from her throat as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth against his manhood, lacing her fingers with his and pinning his hands above his head.

Megohime soon got more into it, her skin warm with excitement and her womanhood throbbing slightly. She leaned forward, nibbling the shell of Masamune's ear. "Make love to me, Masamune-sama." She breathed.

Megohime removed her underwear and the rest of Masamune's clothing, slowly lowering herself onto his hardened member, groaning softly.

Megohime wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead against the conjunction of his shoulder and neck, keeping a nice steady pace, soft whimpers escaping her with each thrust of her hips.

Back
Top Bottom