Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

((CORRUPTAKIHIMEYEER!!))

"Okaa-sama, yamerou~!" "Hold still, Hachi-kun!" Akihime giggled as her son fought her to fix his tunic. Daihachi tried pushing her hands away, "I wanna go play~!" "Just a second~!"

((Huehuehue~))

A hooded figure had been seen hanging around Whiterun, but the woman was causing no trouble. A soft frown could be seen on pale lips, eyeing a certain house.

"Ok, there, you can go now." Akihime said and Daihachi rushed out, "I'll be back soon!" He called, racing down the steps to go find Braith and Lars.

"Daihachi-kun." A soft whisper called to Daihachi, a figure standing in the shadows. "Come here."

Irohahime stepped forward a bit so he could see her face. She had aged a few years, the last time she had been in Whiterun was three years ago, and she had deathly pale skin, but it was definitely her. "Sh." She held up a finger to her lips. "I need your help."

((Soooooo...that would make Daihachi 11 now...and Daisuke would be...17-18 years old?))

Daihachi beamed and rushed over to her, hugging her tight, "Onee-sama...! It's been so long! Nii-sama said you were never coming back...!"

((Yup! And Tadamune is like four or five~))

Irohahime smiled a bit sadly and returned his hug. "Ah, yeah, he must've gotten that mixed up; ne, I need some help, would you like to assist me with something?"

Irohahime faltered for a moment before nodding and talking his hand. "Alright, we'll have to see him later on then." She said leading him out toward the gates. "But right now I have an important task for you."

Again, Irohahime winced slightly. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" She said, leading him away from Whiterun and towards the mountains.

Irohahime walked for a good half hour, and surely by now, Akihime had noticed Daihachi's absence and was scouring Whiterun for the boy. Alas, it was too late. The two walked up the steps to the shrine created for Mehrunes Dagon, avoiding Tenkai's gaze.

"Yukimura-sama!" Akihime cried in a panic, "Yukimura-sama, tasukette!"

Daihachi looked around with a frown, "Onee-sama...?" He asked, "Where are we?"

Yukimura had been out searching as well, ordering five other gaurds to help search. "He hasn't turned up yet, please calm down...!" He said, stressed out as well. "Yukimura-sama! One of the gaurds reported Daihach-dono and a strange looking woman heading North West half an hour ago!"

Irohahime out a hand on his back giving him a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Tenkai-dono is.. Very pleasant with children."

Akihime rushed out the main gates and to the stables, not even caring to saddle her horse before she forced it to race north west

Tenkai gave a low rumble of a laugh and Daihachi moved closer to Irohahime

Yukimura cursed softly and ordered the gaurds to alert Sasuke of his location, getting his horse and racing after his wife.

Irohahime gently pushed Daihachi toward Tenkai, giving him a nod of encouragement. "It's okay." She said softly.

"Lady Kynareth, please guide me.." Akihime muttered. A gentle wind blew past her, beckoning her to follow. She did; urging her horse faster

Daihachi nervously stepped closer to Tenkai, who terrorfide the lad to his core, "Y-You need help with something...?" "That I do, dear boy~ that I do~"

Back
Top Bottom