Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Irohahime was still unsure about the man before her, but she couldn't help when her cheeks flushed pink. "I-Irohahime desu." She said, taking his hand and slowly sitting up, the glowing scales slowly fading.

Irohahime nodded. "I was just traveling out to see some of the ruins near Solitude, but I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere.." She said, keeping her eye on him. "Then I got caught in this blizzard."

"I shall return you safely to Winterhold~" He told her. He tocked some hair behind his pointed ear before summoning a Daedric warhorse, climbing onto the large beast before offering his hand to her once again.

Irohahime stared at him in amazement. "You're... You're a Snow Elf!" She said, eyes wide even as she looked over the magnificent horse. "A-And before I go anywhere with you, I need to know something..!"

She blushed softly and got up onto the back of the horse, hesitantly holding onto his waist as they rode, a soft frown on her face.

As they rode to Winterhold, Tenkai spoke of his past; how he was one of the last remaining Snow Elves that existed in Tamriel, how Auri-El and Gelebor banished him from the Chantry and how he found Mehrunes Dagon. "My Lord swore to me all the power I could possibly fathom to spread his word to the mortals of Nirn if I pledged myself to him~ that was well over a couple centuries ago~"

"So you're centuries old.." She breathed in amazement. "Why were you banished? And what do you do for so long?" She asked, amazed at how he still looked quite young even though he was centuries old.

"I didn't believe that Auri-El was worthy of any real worship and basicallt spat in his face~" He answered, "So I sit in Mehrunes' temple and wait for Him to speak to me~"

She made a noise, feeling like she almost agreed with him, even though she had been raised in a religious family, she just couldn't help but lose her faith. "Thank you, for taking me back to the college." She said softly.

She nodded, keeping a hold on his sides. She had to admit, she wanted to learn more from him, he had been around for so long, he knew things others might not. "I'll have to think about it."

"H-Hai." She said, getting off the horse and turning to face him. "Goodbye then." She said befor hurrying back up to the college.

Irohahime was distracted with her studies over the next couple of days, always spacing out, catching herself doing so more and more frequently. After four days of being unable to focus, she made up her mind. Packing her things and waiting for night to fall, she left town and headed back to the shrine of Mehrunes Dagon, arriving just after noon the next day, entering the shrine. But everything was also accounted for back at the college. She had left a note on her bed she had left for a newly discovered ancient ruin and couldn't resist, saying she'd be back sometime within the month. She had already sent a letter in advance to her father. "Tenkai-sama?" She called out , looking around the frozen shrine.

Her cheeks flushed faint pink and she glanced away. "I decided to accept your offer... But I want to know exactly what I'll be doing." She stated firmly.

She nodded and looked around. "So will I be leaving the college for good? I mean, will I be going back and forth?"

Back
Top Bottom