Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Amaya let out a moan of delight, back arching once again as she trembled wit pleasure, pulling at his brown locks, resting one leg over his shoulder.

Amaya bucked her hips again, pleasure making her body tremble, clamping one hand over her mouth to muffle a particularly loud moan.

Amaya was panting heavily, her release drawing closer and closer, moans becoming more louder by the minute.

Sasuke was becoming more and more addicted to her noise the longer he was subjected to them. He moved his fingers faster, wanting to make her scream his name

"Sasuke-sama~!" Amaya finally hit her release, trembling hard as she let out a strangled moan, gripping the blanket beneath them.

Amaya panted softly before taking his hand and slowly licking his fingers clean, cheeks red as she pushed them into her mouth, sucking on them before removing them from her mouth slowly.

"Good girl~" He purred. "Now onto real business~" He reached into his chest at the foot of his bed and grabbed some rope, tying her hands together. He moved her onto her stomach so she was comfortable and kissed the shell of her ear, "If I hurt you at any time, tell me. I swear I'll stop." He told her gently

Amaya nodded, gripping at the bed sheets with her bound hands, still shuddering from her orgasm.

Amaya let out small grunts and sighs, sweat making her pale skin shine. "Sasuke-sama~ Kimochi~" She purred, moving her hips with his.

Amaya shuddered and let out a weak moan. "Perhaps, I should make you earn it then?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh, no, that's not how it works~" He said teasingly, lifting her leg up slightly so he could move deeper, "You will address me as Sasuke-sama unless I say otherwise~"

Amaya hissed softly with pleasure as he moved deeper, clawing weakly at the headboard. "H-Hai, Sasuke-sama..~!"

He smirked and reached to toy with her clit, nimble fingers moving and pressing against places she never thought would feel as good as they did.

Amaya let out another loud moan, body shaking and pleasure making her mind go numb. "Sasuke-sama~!"

Amaya drew closer and closer to her release, whimpering softly as she tried to grab a handful of Sasuke's ginger hair with her bound hands.

Back
Top Bottom