Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Sasuke's hand trailed up her dress, giving her rear a hard squeeze, returning her heated kiss gladly

Masamune chuckled and pulled her to the keep, "Hidemune missed ya.."

Amaya gave a small groan, finally getting his chest piece off and pulling his hand out from under her dress, removing his gauntlet and slowly putting one of his fingers into her mouth, sucking gently on the digit, straddling his hips.

"Yeah? Well maybe I can convince you to actually let him stay here permanently." She said, turning her nose up away from him.

Sasuke made a small noise, bucking and grindin his hips against hers

Masamune made a noise, "I told him he could stay in Mistveil, but that little brat prefers to stay in that shit shed he calls a house across the lake."

Amaya slowly ground against his manhood, slowly removing his finger from her mouth and moving to pull off his face plate, hovering over him with both hands on either side of his head. "And here I was thinking you'd be the one to teach me," She trailed a hand down his chest and over his stomach. "But maybe you're the one who likes to learn?" She asked, hand resting on his manhood.

"If you were nicer, he'd want to stay here." She said, but knew it wasn't that simple.

"Hm." Amaya made a noise before she started to kiss down his chest, working on his belt as her kisses grew lower and lower, unbuckling his pants and slowly licking his manhood.

((*ditches them until the wedding*))

Amaya's only response was to take Sasuke's member into her mouth, careful if her teeth as she bobbed her head slowly.

Amaya gently gripped his hips, continuing to bob her head and lick up the underside of the shaft with her tongue, moaning against his member for more pleasure.

He gripped her short hair tight but not tight enough to cause any pain that would force her to stop. In fact, he forced her head to move faster. He figured she enjoyed the abuse, but if told to stop he would. He would just have to follow up with some heavy teasing

A moan sounded from Amaya's throat as she dug her nails into his skin, swirling her tongue around the head of his manhood, allowing him to force her head to move faster.

Amaya wrapped her hand around the base of his manhood, gently pumping her hand up and down, focusing on the very sensitive head of his manhood.

Amaya kissed back, bracing her hands beside his head once again, working on removing his other gauntlet and then his pants.

Sasuke tugged her dress over her head and tossed it away haphazardly, flipping her onto her back and groping her breast before bringing the pert nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue gently before sucking a bit roughly

Amaya arched her back and let out a strangled moan, biting her lip hard, tangling her fingers in his hair and tugging roughly.

Amaya bucked her hips into his hand, pushing his head toward a lower destination, cheeks flushed as more moans came from her throat.

Amaya trembled slightly with need, a small whine escaping her lips as she opened them. "Sasuke-sama, onegai, I need you..~" She moaned.

She spread her legs for him a bit more, womanhood already wet. "Please Sasuke-sama, teach me a lesson..~!"

Sasuke licked his lips in delight before moving to lick and suck on her clit. He pushed a finger into her slowly, teasingly; swishing it gently and curving it inside her

Back
Top Bottom