Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Amaya felt her heart skip a beat before she moved over, stepping up onto the wooden stretcher rather uncomfortably, clenching her jaw.

Amaya swallowed the small lump that had formed in her throat, turning her head away from Sasuke, half of her hair still quite long while the other half had been cut.

"If that's all you brought me down here to do, we might as well have done that in my comfy cell." She shot at him.

Amaya stiffened at his touch, staying stalk still against the wooden stretcher, eyes flashing something unreadable.

Amaya's cheeks tinged pink, body as stiff as a board and embarrassment showing on her face. "Get your hands off of me." She hissed and stepped off of the wooden stretcher.

Amaya bore her teeth at Sasuke, tugging hard on the straps pinning her to the table. "You know, I know you liked to suck dick, but I sure hope you haven't forced Sanada into the same position I am now, though it would really surprise me."

Amaya's eyes widened before she bit back a response, cheeks red with embarrassment. "That's not... That's not true."

Amaya shivered faintly, cheeks growing a deep red at the small show of affection, even though it was more than likely false. "Do not tease me like this, Sarutobi."

"You like it, though~ teased and tortured~ yearning for an intimate touch but finding no one worthy enough to give you the pleasure you desire~ the sweet, raw passion of real love making~"

Amaya shuddered and tore her gaze from Sasuke, biting her lip, an odd feeling stirring inside of her from the way he spoke to her.

"I think you wouldn't mind if I took you right here, would you~? Bound and helpless as I made you moan and give you the pleasure you've longed for~" He purred huskily

Amaya felt the heat rising in her face, clenching her fists, a weak noise sounding from her throat, though it was barely audible.

Back
Top Bottom