Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Nana hurried to put away the ointment. "Aye, I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute..!" She sounded panicked though, and she was. She couldn't find her shirt.

"Aye." She found her shirt on the floor near the bed and hurried to pull it over her head.

Nana had her back to him, head down. "... No." She said softly. "Motochika.." She turned to look at his feet, too ashamed to meet his eyes. "There's something I have to show you.."

Nana simply pulled up her shirt to expose the Mori crest branded onto Nana's ribs, saying absolutely nothing. A knock came at the door before it swung open. "Cap'n we got word on the bastard Sasaski!" A young man with pink hair poked his head in.

"Motochika-sama!" Nana pulled her shirt down as the poor lad fell flat on his back, nose broken and bloody, out cold. "Ren!" She made sure he was still alive, before turning to her husband, cupping his cheeks and speaking in a soothing tone, trying to calm him. "Motochika-sama, please, calm down. I'm fine, deep breath."

Motochika's breathing was heavy as he clenched his fists tight, "He's dead. I'll kill him, Nana...that bastard's head will be mounted on a pike outside Dawnstar for all to see!!"

"Deep breaths." She repeated, rubbing his cheekbone with her thumb. "Right now all you have to concern yourself with is the Fugaku. I'll live, but she's in bad shape." She said, meeting his eye.

His breathing soon calmed and he cracked his neck, "You're right. The Fugaku needs tending to. The men can handle her fine without me for now. But my wife needs me more."

Nana rested her forehead against his chest, frowning softly. "I want it gone, Motochika.."

"Cut it off? Burn it off? It doesn't matter, as long as this hurrendous mark is on me... I'm a traitor to you."

Nana's eyes were like steel. "I know, but it'll feel better than having that bastards crest on my flesh."

She nodded. "For now... We should see if Ren is okay, you hit him pretty hard." She said with a small smile.

Nana laid the young teen down on a cot and the nurse went to work on re-locating his nose.

Back
Top Bottom