Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Akihime panted weakly, regaining herself before sitting up shyly, blushing more, "C-Can I...make you feel good now, Ama-chan...?" She asked

Amaya corner softly and shook her head, straightening her clothes and hair. "I cannot do that, Akihime-sama.."

Amaya accepted her kiss gladly, holding her close and closing her eyes, just glad she was able to hold her. Then she heard the door open.

Akihime jumped away quickly, eyes wide in horrow at the furious Mitsunari. "What the hell are you doing!?" "Mitsunari-sama, d-don't-!" "SHUT UP!!" Mitsunari screamed and Akihime shrunk away in fear.

She gasped when she suddenly woke up, eyes wide in horror. It was...a dream...?

Akihime was back in the inn, covered with a blanket and laying in bed. "Ah, Akihime-dono!" Yukimura moved over and removed the damp cloth on her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"You've been out for a couple of hours, Falion-dono said to bring you back here and rest." He said, then made a soft noise. "And Akihime-dono? Who is Ama-chan?"

Yukimura blinked. "Ah.. I'm sorry to have intruded on such a subject, I hope she is doing well."

Yukimura frowned softly. "I'm sure she is ailing fine." He said. "But when you're ready to return to Whiterun, we should leave immediately."

Yukimura nodded, heading out of the inn and starting on his trek back home with Akihime.

Akihime walked around happily in the sunlight, a wide smile on her face as she seemed to dance around. The sun felt so good on her skin, she missed it in the days she had been an undead creature spawned from Clavicus Vile.

Yukimura and Akihime made good time heading back to Whiterun and returned by nightfall, sneaking in through the back underground entrance.

"Master Shingen would not be pleased if he noticed we were gone." He said softly, heading up to his room.

Yukimura entered his room, sighing softly to find no angry Shingen awaiting him, even though he felt great guilt for betraying his lord.

Yukimura looked a little startled, but stood his ground. "Sasuke, is everything alright?"

He grabbed Yukimura by his armor and yanked him forward, getting in his face, "You. Owe. Me." He hissed and shoved Yukimura away before disappearing

Yukimura blinked, frowning softly, guilt weighing him down from his subordinates anger.

Nana stood in front of the mirror, shirt off as she gingerly applied ointment to the brand mark that was burned onto her ribs; the Mōri crest. She ground her teeth in shame and refused to meet her own eyes in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom