Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

He nodded and kissed her head gently. "I'll speak with whoever is ruling her and see if anything can be done about opening a small fishing post here in Raven Rock." He told her, "Until we can begin working, we'll scout for an area to build a home."

"Aye." She nodded her head.

Once the ships docked, Motochika and Nana both headed out in search of their new home, and once they had found where they wound build their home, they started immediately. Nana first helped clear the ash so that the ground was level, then next, was to cut down trees around the home to build the walls.

Motochika helped with the wood, picking out the best trees that weren't too brittle from the volcanic air. It took them weeks and a lot of time spent laying in the back of the Retching Netch to regain their strength before their house was done. He looked it over in approval before looking to Nana, "Whadda ya think, lass?"

Nana rested her hands upon Motochika's broad chest, leaning in and kissing Motochika on the chin, with a happy smile. "It's perfect." She said, wiping her sweat soaked bangs from her forehead, which had some still remaining patches of black amongst the snowy white locks.

"But first, I think it's time to settle in, we can head into town in the morning." She said. "We'll need supplies as well, bedding, furniture, and food."

He nodded, "Agreed. I suppose furs and straw will suffice it for now." He replied, "I hope they accept septums here. I brought all that we had in hopes of settling in rather easily."

Nana nodded. "I'm sure they do." She agreed, then smiled and looked back up at Motochika. "Remember when we'd lay by the fire on only furs." A mischievous glint shimmered in her eyes. "When we'd make love..~"

Motochika actually blushed and grinned, "Aye, those were the days." He replied, "No worries but if there was enough mead to get us through to morning~"

Nana kissed his chin again, blush dusting her own cheeks pink, but the goofy grin on her face showed she didn't seem too embarrassed about the subject. "Well, we have plenty of mead~" She cooed.

"Well I wouldn't have suggested it otherwise~" She purred returning his kiss. "It'll be just like when we were kids again~"

Once the two of them reached the Retching Netch, they each had their fill of anything from Ale to Shien and Sujamma, and were as drunk as - well, Pirates. Nana had always been a happy drunk, loosening up and usually pretty easy to win over with jokes, no matter how simple or ridiculous.

"And so we finally found all the ale, but it was swallowed up by a hog and the poor beast was stumblin' about and bumping into things...!" Motochika laughed.

Nana's laughter only increased in volume, her face flushed from her drink and from laughing so hard. "Is that why you're so adamant on keeping the livestock locked up?"

Nana's laughter eventually died off and she rested her head on the table, clearly very drunk at this point. Resting her knee against Motochika's, she let out a tired sigh, allowing herself to doze right there at the table.

He smiled faintly and requested a room so Nana could sleep, Geldis agreeing and giving them a room off to the side. Motochika picked her up gently and moved to lay her in bed, tucking her in and kissing her head gently before going off to hunt to make money

((We shall return to them later!))

Nori, who hadn't quite recovered from her wounds just yet, had excused herself from Dragonsreach, and had taken refuge in Yukimura and Akihime's home, since no one usually came back anyway. Using her own blood, she preformed yet another forbidden sin, summoning the dead from the void; calling for her dead lover.

After a few moments, a portal opened and the spectre of the fallen Listener appeared, standing over Nori silently before speaking, "Were you that desperate for my attention that you pulled me from the Void?" His voice was still its usual teasing tone with the echo of death.

Nori let out the breath she had been holding in, tears pricking her eyes as she saw the familiar face. "Just shut up for once." She said quietly, just looking him over; although he wasn't solid, she knew it was him, every part of her body ached with pain when she saw him. Still in nothing but trousers and the heavy gauze that protected her still healing wounds on her chest, she sat on the floor at Sasuke's feet, looking up at him. Her gaze softened and she murmured softly. "It really is you.."

Nori's gaze dropped, clenching her fists. "I wanted to see you again." Her voice was barely above a whisper, a soft frown on her face.

Back
Top Bottom