Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime gasped softly, closing her eyes and biting down gently on his shoulder again, moaning weakly.

Megohime leaned up to kiss him, hips moving with his, small groans escaping her as she tugged at his hair.

Megohime hooked both legs around his waist, groaning loudly as waves of pleasure crashed over her, biting his shoulder to muffle herself.

Megohime's back arched and her toes curled, a loud moan escaping her, sweat shining on her skin, close to her release.

Megohime gripped his shoulders, digging her nails hard into his skin as she hit her climax. "Masamune-sama~!"

Megohime sighed softly. "What now?" She asked, sitting up, running her fingers through her hair to fix it.

Megohime smirked softly. "I guess we could always do it again, but that would mean I would have to stick around."

Megohime made a soft noise standing up and stretching. "I could... But you know, I don't think I have any real motivation..~" She purred.

"Well, I was thinking someone more my own age, but I guess I could stay a little longer~" She smiled.

"You've already ended that contract~" She purred softly, laying down on the bed beside him.

Back
Top Bottom