Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime stared at him in surprise, before biting her lip and moving forward, grabbing his shirt collar and yanking him around so she faced him. "That's it..? You keep me for weeks and now you're just letting me go? You insufferable dick..!" Then she did something even she didn't quiet understand why she did. Pulling herself closer, she pressed her lips firmly against his.

"Is something wrong..?" He asked softly, placing his hand on hers, almost flinching at how cold it had become.

Masamune's eye widened and he stood frozen in shock. He honestly had no idea what to do

Kihine stoppes, looking up at him with her eyes glowing under her hood, "I can't find anything yet...I'm surprisingly impatient..."

Megohime shoved him away slightly, cheeks pink as she looked away. "You're a moron..." She muttered, turning to leave.

Yukimura nodded. "It's probably your va- Illness." He said quietly.

Megohime stopped. "It's almost like you want me to hit you again, but maybe you're into that sorta thing?" She asked, turning to face him.

Yukimura nodded and returned to his research, chewing on his lip.

Masamune pushed her up against a wall, pinning her there and towering over her, "Wouldn't you like to know~"

Akihime finished the book and started a new one, determined to find an alternative cure

Megohime stared up at him, expression softening before she leaned up and kissed him again, but this time, it was more passionate than testing.

((*has no idea what to do with Yuki* :'33))

Megohime brought her hands up and ran her fingers through his hair, closing her eyes as she pressed herself against him, making a soft noise.

"Shut up..." Megohime muttered, stroking his cheek with her thumb, studying his face for a moment before leaning up to kiss him again.

Megohime gripped his collar as she deepened the kiss, hand resting on his shoulder; cheeks flushed red.

Megohime nodded, panting softly as she straightened out her dress. "Yeah.." She agreed.

Megohime grabbed his hand and headed toward the exit, leading him outside. "You're too formal about it." She said tauntingly as she lead him into Mistveil keep, leading him up the stairs to his room.

Megohime closed the doors behind them as they entered his room, turning to face him. "Formalities are useless in the bedroom." She said, pulling him down to kiss him again.

Megohime gripped his shirt and deepened the kiss and pressed him up against the wall, closing her eyes.

Megohime broke the kiss only to kiss his neck and shoulder, pulling at his shirt and tossing it to the floor.

Megohime gasped softly, biting the junction of his neck and shoulder gently, purring softly and tugging at his hair.

Back
Top Bottom