Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime started to work on the corset strings keeping her tied into her dress, leaving bite marks along his shoulder.

Megohime pulled her dress over her head, tossing it onto the floor and leaning up to kiss him. She quickly disposed of her bra, digging her nails into his shoulders.

Megohime gasped softly, arching her back slightly and removing the last of her clothes, kissing his collarbone.

Megohime's head tilted back as she let out a soft moan, dragging her nails down his back.

Megohime's womanhood trembled, her breath coming out in hot breaths against his shoulder. "M-Masamune-sama...~"

Megohime's cheeks flushed dark red, gripping the bed sheet and bucking her hips slightly.

Megohime kissed his neck gently, then switched to leaving small love marks along his shoulder. "Masamune-sama..~" She moaned again.

Megohime curled into him slightly, hooking a leg over his lower back and moaned weakly. "U-Urusai.."

Megohime buried her face in the crook of her neck, closing her eyes and shivering in pleasure.

Megohime trembled, gripping his shoulders. "I-I... I need you badly..." She whined softly, womanhood throbbing with need.

Megohime gripped the sheets in frustration, grinding her teeth. "O-Onegai...~ I need you, Masamune-sama~!"

Back
Top Bottom