Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

"What do you want, Sarutobi? Do you actually need something or did you just want to come see me licking my wounds?" She snarled.

A blank look settled on her face before turning into an angry scowl. "Do I look like I'm a prostitute for sale? You just cut off two of my fingers, go take care of yourself."

Nori made a noise of anger, but followed him out of the Inn, her hand still aching intensely. "It's sad how you have to use the Five Tenets just to get sex, and to think someone with a personality as charming as yours doesn't get girls thrown at your feet."

"Usually I have women to bed with, not vipers." He shot back, shooting her a glare, "You weren't exactly complaining last time." He stated. "Sasuke~ rougher~ please~!" He mimicked her voice perfectly, a prideful grin on his face.

Nori's entire face flushed red at the sound of her own voice begging Sasuke for more, instantly closing her mouth, far too embarrassed to muster a comeback. "Fine, whatever, let's just do this and get it over with." She muttered.

"Unless you're going down on me, I doubt it." She grumbled bitterly, but in actuality was excited to have meaningless sex with Sasuke, it was enjoyable, and he was handsome.

He only grinned and took her down near the lighthouse, "This seems safe enough." He said before pinning her to the wall and kissing her hard, working on getting off her dress.

Nori grunted softly as she was pushed against the wall, fumbling with Sasuke's belt, trying to get it undone as she returned his kiss deeply.

Nori let out a soft breath, unbuckling his belt and pushing her hand into his pants to fondle him. "For someone who doesn't like to get intimate, you sure do get intimate a lot." She said, stroking his length.

"Only because I have someone to be intimate with that doesn't want me for being 'exotic'." He stated, pulling off her dress and sucking roughly on her breast, figuring that's what she wanted.

"Ah~" Her back arched slightly and she dug the fingernails of her other hand into his shoulder. "Please, I've seen mudcrabs more exotic than you." She muttered,

Nori let out a soft growl, grinding her teeth and pushing him down onto the ground, crawling on top of him and straddling his hips. "It wasn't a compliment." She muttered, biting and kissing his neck and chest.

"I took it that way. You know, for someone who likes to try and be quiet, you're awfully chittery today." He teased, the tips of his ears turning red.

Nori made a noise pulling Sasuke's manhood from his trousers and slowly licking up the length of his manhood before taking just the head into her mouth, sucking gently and swirling her tongue around the tip. Pulling away, she glared up at him. "Well, I might be a little drunk, I needed to take the edge off the pain from you cutting off my fingers." She said, removing her underwear.

Nori made a noise of disagreement, but only moved to straddle Sasuke again, lowering herself onto him with a soft groan of pleasure. Taking a moment to adjust to his size, she slowly rocked her hips, reach a hand down to rub her clit slowly.

Nori bit her lip, moving at a moderate pace before slowing to an unbearably low pace, leaning over Sasuke to grip his shoulders. "I want you to beg."

Back
Top Bottom